Amrita University AEEE 2019 Admit Card is an identity provided while appearing for an examination. The admit card will be provided to those candidates only who are successfully applied for an application form. In order to take admission in the desired B.Tech course, you need to appear for the AEEE 2019.
Through this article, we are going to discuss the procedure involved in downloading it the Amrita 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket. The AEEE 2019 Admit Card will be an important document that will be required to be produced in the admission process. Thus it is important that you stay updated with the release date of the same from the table below. We are mentioning the expected dates, for now, the dates will be updated as soon as they are officially announced.
AEEE Admit Card 2019 / Amrita Admit Card
AEEE 2019 Admit Card will be issued in the month of March 2019, as per the last year record. The Amrita Admit Card 2019 consists of the information such as your name, enrollment number, test centre details, reporting timings and many more. You can check the dates of the related important events as mentioned below.
|AEEE 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Release of Admit Card||4th week of Mar 2019|
|Date of CBT Test||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Date of Pen and Paper Test||4th week of Apr 2019|
Admit Card: The Amrita Admit Card 2019 will be available at www.amrita.edu.
How to download AEEE 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
In order to download your Amrita Admit Card 2019 or AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket following steps are required. Admit card/Hall Ticket of AEEE 2019 will be available separately for Online and Offline mode of examination. The admit card will have to be downloaded online only, it will not be sent by post to any candidate under any circumstances.
To download Amrita Admit Card 2019 for Online (CBT) mode of examination:
- Click on the direct link above and a portal will open as shown below, enter your application number and date of birth and click login. Your AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket will appear. Download and take a proper printout of the same. Refer to the image below:
To download AEEE 2019 Admit Card for Online (CBT) mode of examination:
- Click on the above direct link that will provide as soon as the admit cards are released. Log in using your application number and date of birth. Click on the ‘Download’ button. Your AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket will appear. Download and take a proper printout of the same. Refer to the image below:
Details on AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket/Admit Card
Your AEEE 2019 Admit Card will ensure your identity in the examination hall and thus it is mandatory you do not forget it or misplace it under any circumstances. Following details will be available on the Amrita Admit Card 2019:
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Programme Applied For
- Test Centre Number
- Test Date
- Test Slot
Make sure you follow the instructions while inside the examination hall with your AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket. If any objectionable activity is found from your end, your candidature will be subjected to cancel.
Documents to be carried with the Amrita Admit Card 2019
In order to prove identity, the candidate should produce any of the following with photocopy of the same while appearing for AEEE 2019:
- Voter ID Card
- ID Card issued by the school last attended
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted)
- Any other authentic document which proves identity
Hall Instructions for AEEE CBT Paper
There are certain instructions for those candidates who are attempting the entrance test in the CBT mode.
- You are required to be present at the Test Center 30 minutes before the starting time of the Test as specified in the hall ticket.
- Occupy your allotted seats 25 minutes before the commencement of the examination. A seat with registration number will be allotted to you. You must find out and occupy your allotted seats.
- If you will found appearing in the test from a seat or room other than the allotted one then your candidature shall be cancelled.
- For solving the purpose, a maximum of three paper sheets will be provided to you during the examination. All rough work must be carried out in these sheets of paper and no additional material will be given for rough work.
- After completion of the test, the used rough sheets must be returned to the invigilators
before exiting the examination hall.
- The test administrator is authorized to dismiss you from the test session if any attempt is made by you to tamper with the computer system either hardware or software.
Hall Instructions for AEEE Pen paper-based paper
Similarly, there are certain instructions to be kept in mind while attempting question paper in pen and paper mode.
- You must require bringing black ballpoint pen, HB pencils, pencil sharpener and eraser.
- You must be present at the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- You must occupy your respective allotted seats at the respective time. A seat with registration number will be allotted to each candidate. You must find out and occupy their allotted seats. If you are found appearing in the test from a seat or room other than the allotted one then your candidature shall be cancelled.
- Make sure you do not open the sealed question paper before time. Fill the OMR sheet carefully as instructed.