AEEE 2019 Application Form – Amrita University has released the Application Form of AEEE 2019. Application form can be filled entirely in the online mode. However, the candidates also have an option to get the AEEE 2019 Application Form from the campus, fill and submit the same before the last date. The AEEE 2019 Application Form last date is April 10, 2019, for the CBT mode. The last date to apply for the pen and paper-based test is April 25, 2019. To fill the online AEEE 2019 Application Form the candidates have to complete the AEEE 2019 Registration process first. After that, the AEEE Application Form 2019 will be made available on the screen. Candidates will have to submit an application fee to complete the submission. Candidates can check complete process, fee details, and more information on AEEE 2019 Application Form from this page.
AEEE 2019 Application Form
Amrita University will be considering the JEE Main 2019 scores too for admission. Thus, candidates can apply via JEE Main 2019 scores too. Before filling the application form the candidates have to select via which mode they wish to take admission in the University – via JEE Main 2019 or AEEE 2019.
|AEEE 2019 Application Form||Date|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||19 Oct 2018|
|Last date to apply online for AEEE 2019||10 Apr 2019|
|Last date to apply for AEEE 2019 Pen and Paper Test||20 Apr 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for AEEE 2019.
Modes Of AEEE 2019 Application Form
The AEEE 2019 Application Form is available both in offline and online mode. The candidates can select any mode to apply for the AEEE 2019 Exam. The application fee for both the modes are same, only the mode of payment will differ. Below are the details:
- Online mode of applying: This includes filling the entire application form in the online mode and submitting the application fee in the online mode too via net banking, credit or debit card.
- Offline mode of applying: For this, the candidates have to get the application form from the university campus, by producing a DD in favor of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore & Chennai on producing a demand draft of requisite amount. Applicants will receive an SMS with the link to fill the rest of the details to complete the application process. The data shall be filled on or before the last date of application submission.
AEEE 2019 Application Fee
The application fee differs on the basis of the mode of the admission the candidates is choosing. The category and fee are listed in the points below:
|AEEE & JEE||INR 1000/-|
Important Documents Needed to Fill AEEE 2019 Application Form
The list of important documents which the candidates will need while applying for AEEE 2019 is as follows:
- Class 10 and 12 certificates.
- JEE Main details applying via JEE Main 2019
- Aadhaar card (optional)
- Net banking / debit card / credit card detail
How To Apply Via JEE Main Scores?
The application form for AEEE 2019 is to be filled by the JEE Main 2019 candidates as well. The JEE aspirants will have to fill JEE Main details in the application form. These candidates can either choose JEE Main 2019 mode for admission or can also apply for AEEE 2019 as well.
Specification for AEEE 2019 Photograph and Signature
The photograph and signature specification required in AEEE 2019 application form is as below:
|Photograph||5 KB to 200 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (width x height)|
|Signature||5 KB to 200 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (width x height)|
How to Fill AEEE 2019 Application Form?
To submit AEEE application form 2019 in online mode, the candidates will have to follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Access the Link – First of all, candidates will have to click on the link above. It will lead to a new portal, where, the candidates will have to click on ‘Register (New Candidate).
Step 2 – AEEE 2019 Online Registration – Next, the candidates will have to enter following details to register for AEEE 2019:
- Name of the candidate as per 10th std. reconds
- Date of Birth
- Age as on 1st July 2018
- Are you a Physically challenged person having a disability – 40% or above?
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Captcha Code
After filling these details, the candidates need to click on the ‘submit’ button and move ahead with the application process. The candidates will get application number and password (which will be the date of birth), in the registered e-mail id.
Step 3 – Filling AEEE 2019 Application Form – Now, the application form will open and in it, the candidates will have to enter:
- Aadhaar Number (optional)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Contact Number
Address for Correspondence
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Address Line 3
- State / UT
- City / District
Note: An option for the permanent address will also be mentioned. The candidate may tick, ‘please tick if permanent address is same as correspondence address’.
- Educational Qualification – class 10 and 12
- Board / Institution / University
- Stream / Subject / Studied
- Year of Passing
- Studying State
Mode of Admission
- AEEE or JEE Main 2019.
- Tick both if applying for applying for both.
- Mode of exam – CBT or Pen and Paper
Test City Preference
- Preference 1
- Preference 2
- Preference 3
- How did you come to know about Amrita?
After this, the candidates will have to tick ‘I accept the Terms & Conditions and Rules & Regulations’ and click on the Save and continue button.
Step 4 – Upload Photograph and Signature – Next the candidate will have to upload photo and signature in AEEE 2019 application form, in the format prescribed above.
Step 5 – Make Payment – The candidates have to make the payment in online mode via net banking, credit/debit card.
Once all the steps above are over, the confirmation page will be generated. The candidates will have to download and save it, for future usage.
AEEE 2019 Online Ticketing System
Candidates can make use of the online ticketing system of AEEE 2019, if they have any query regarding the application submission process, Payment issues, Photo upload issues, Change of centre or re-login issues, they can make use of this online ticketing system online.
AEEE 2019 Application Form Correction Window
The University will give a chance to the candidates to change some of the details in AEEE 2019 Application Form with valid reasons which will be a one – time facility just before the commencement of counselling. However, for that, the candidates are advised to visit the website regularly to know the exact date when the corrections and changes can be made in AEEE 2019 Application Form. Also, it has been specified by the university that no request for change or amendments in offline mode will be accepted such as through fax/e-mail etc.
Important Instructions for AEEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to be very alert and attentive while filling AEEE 2019 Application Form. Candidates can take a note of the information given below while filling AEEE 2019 Application Form.
- During the final admission, all the data provided by the candidates will be verified. Thus ensure you know all the criteria well, before applying.
- Candidates are given choice to submit only one application form. More than one application i.e. Multiple applications from a candidate will be rejected and no excuses will be entertained later.
- The candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of the application i.e. acknowledgement page to the university. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application form i.e. acknowledgement page for future reference or correspondence, if any.
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking
One can easily book their examination date and day as per their convenience by visiting the official website of the university. Follow the points below to book the slots for AEEE 2019.
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- After successful login, candidates can select their test centre. After selection, click “Continue button.”
- After selecting the test centre, candidates can select their test date based on its availability. Available dates will be shown with green colour background inside the calendar.
- To choose the date, click on the available date and click continue button. In the next screen, candidates will be directed to select test slot time based on its availability status.
- After satisfied selection click on the ‘confirm slot button’.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed under any circumstances. Requests for change of test centers also will not be entertained. The address of an Examination Centre for a candidate will be mentioned in the AEEE Hall Ticket/Admit Card, which can be downloaded from the official website.
AEEE 2019 Exam Centres
Following are the exam centers where the AEEE 2019 exam will be held. The table below also mentions the mode of the exam at these exam centers.
|State||City||Mode of Exam (CBT/P&P)||City Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair||CBT||01|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||CBT / PPT||68|
|Coimbatore||CBT / PPT||69|
|Cuddalore||CBT / PPT||70|
|Dindigul||CBT / PPT||71|
|Erode||CBT / PPT||72|
|Hosur||CBT / PPT||73|
|Karur||CBT / PPT||74|
|Madurai||CBT / PPT||76|
|Nagercoil||CBT / PPT||77|
|Namakkal||CBT / PPT||78|
|Pudukkottai||CBT / PPT||82|
|Salem||CBT / PPT||83|
|Thanjavur||CBT / PPT||84|
|Tuticorin||CBT / PPT||89|
|Vellore||CBT / PPT||90|