To take admission in Amrita University, you will have to fill up the AEEE 2019 Application Form. The Application Form will be available in the month of December 2018. The AEEE 2019 Application Form will be available in both offline (OMR) and Online mode.
You will have to access the official website of the university, amrita.edu to access the online AEEE 2019 Application Form. The offline AEEE 2019 Application Form will be available at various centres that are mentioned below on this page. The important dates of the application process are expected to start from December 2018, we have listed the expected dates below. You will have to keep track of this page as we will update the dates as soon as they are announced.
Amrita University AEEE 2019 Application Form
Amrita University offers admission to the undergraduate courses via AEEE 2019. If you are willing to take admission through the AEEE 2019 then you need to register yourself first and apply successfully. Now, let’s first go through the table mentioning the expected dates of the important events.
|Commencement of Online Application Form||Last week of Nov 2018|
|Availability of OMR Application Form||Last week of Nov 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Last Date of Receiving Online Application||Last week of Mar 2019|
Apply Online: The online AEEE 2019 Application Form will be available at www.amrita.edu.
Application Process of AEEE 2019
Read below the following important points about AEEE 2019 Application Form:
- The AEEE Application Form will be available in 2 modes: Offline (OMR) and Online
- Mode of payment: Online via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Or Offline via Demand Draft.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- for both offline and online forms.
Since there are 2 modes of the application form, let us walk you through on how you can fill either of the ones as per your convenience. The stepwise method to fill the AEEE 2019 Application Form in both the modes are given below.
Filling the Offline (OMR) Application Form
To fill the offline application form you will have to get the form and the pre-addressed cover from the prescribed centres by the university. We are listing down the centres from where you can get the offline application form below. Take a note of the same and then we will guide you on how you can fill the OMR sheet.
Printed OMR Application Forms of AEEE-2018 can be obtained:
- From the list of sale outlets (Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank) on payment of 1000/-. Details of sale outlets will be given on the University Website amrita.edu.
- From the University counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore on producing a demand draft for Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
- By post from the Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore on a written request indicating their full communication address together with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- as mentioned above.
Note: Without fail the candidate should write on the back of the Demand Draft, “B.Tech. Application,” his/her Name and Mobile Number.
Guidelines on filling the Offline (OMR) Application Form:
- Use only Black Ball Point Pen.
- Make sure you fill everything in Capital Letters and within the boxes. Leave one box as space between 2 words. Refer to the image below for reference.
- darken the circles wherever required properly. Do not exceed the borders of the circle.
- Fill the dates as per the image below:
- You will be needing to affix your photograph. Affix a good quality passport size colour photograph (size: 3.5 x 4.5 cm) taken within the last three months. Do not make any attestation in the photograph. Do not staple or pin the photograph. The photograph shall not be larger than space (box) provided for affixing it.
- Your signature establishes your identity. Put your usual signature using only black ball point pen within the box provided. The signature should not touch or cross the border of the box.
- Mark the mode of entrance examination you want to appear in. Mark only one. Choosing both will lead to the rejection of your application.
Submitting the offline (OMR) application form:
Submit the filled in the offline application form before the last date. You must fold the application form as it was folded while buying it from the centres. Put it in the pre-addressed envelope. The application form must reach the address before the last date.
Filling the Online Application Form
You have to complete 3 steps to fill the AEEE 2019 Application Form online successfully. We have described them stepwise in the points below.
- Visit the official website amrita.edu, or click on the direct link that will be provided above as per the schedule.
- If you visit the official website then you will have to look for the ‘Online Registration’ Button. Refer the below image:
- Next, click on the ‘Apply Now’ Button.
- The following window will open up fill all the details carefully and correctly and then click the ‘Submit’ button.
- After the successful submission, in the next step, you will have to upload your photograph and signature. Your Photograph and signature must not be more than 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm in dimensions and file size between 5 KB and 20 KB.
- Next click on the ‘Proceed to Payment’ button and pay the fee as per the mode you are convenient with. If you have chosen the Offline mode of payment which is via Demand Draft, make sure you enter the details of the DD carefully.
- If offline payment is made then you have to follow this step: Once the above transaction is made, candidates should log in using Email ID/Application number and Date of birth to review and print the “Completed application form” along with DD details. Candidates are advised to print two copies of their application form-one copy to be retained by the candidate and the other to be sent along with the Demand Draft to the prescribed address.
On receipt of the printed copy of the “completed application form” along with the original DD towards application fee on or before the prescribed last date, the candidate will be sent an email containing the details of receipt of payment and reference number.
You will be thus able to successfully apply for AEEE 2019.
Online Slot Booking For AEEE 2019
One can easily book their examination date and day as per their convenience by visiting the official website of the university. Follow the points below to book the slots for AEEE 2019.
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- After successful login, candidates can select their test centre. After selection, click “Continue button.”
- After selecting the test centre, candidates can select their test date based on its availability. Available dates will be shown with green colour background inside the calendar.
- To choose the date, click on the available date and click continue button. In the next screen, candidates will be directed to select test slot time based on its availability status.
- After satisfied selection click on the ‘confirm slot button’.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed under any circumstances. Requests for change of test centres also will not be entertained. The address of an Examination Centre for a candidate will be mentioned in the AEEE Hall Ticket/Admit Card, which can be downloaded from the official website.