AEEE 2019 Photo & Signature- AEEE 2019 Application Form will be incomplete if candidates will not upload the scanned image of their photograph and signature. Candidates will have to follow certain guidelines in order to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. Candidates have to ensure that the image of the photograph and signature they will upload has to be in a proper and correct dimension. After filling all the other necessary details like personal details, academic qualification details, candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to upload the scanned images. To have a clear understanding about the specifications of photo & signature to be uploaded in the AEEE 2019 Application Form, candidates can go through this article.
AEEE 2019 Photo & Signature
The uploading of the scanned image of photograph and signature will have to be done via online mode only. In other words, candidates will have to upload the images of photograph and signature in the application form of AEEE 2019 by following certain rules set by the governing authority. Candidates must keep in mind that without uploading the scanned image of photograph and signatures, their application forms will not be accepted. The uploading of photo and signature seems a small step in the process of AEEE 2019 Application Form Filling but it is a noteworthy thing which candidates’ have to keep in mind while filling the AEEE 2019 Application Form.
How to upload Photograph & Signature in AEEE 2019 Application Form?
Candidates will have to follow in order to upload the photo and signature in AEEE 2019 Application Form. The steps for the same are mentioned below:
- Step 1: As a first step, candidates will have to visit the official website of Amrita University and will have to click on the link “Application Form”.
- Step 2: After that, candidates will have to fill the AEEE 2019 Application Form and complete it by entering all the asked details.
- Step 3: Candidates will have to click on the link or button popping as Upload Photo & Signature after filling the required personal and educational details.
- Step 4: After uploading the photograph and signature, candidates will have to click on the button “Submit” so as to complete the AEEE 2019 Application Form.
- Step 5: As a last leg of the AEEE 2019 Application Form filling process, candidates will have to submit the Application Fee in order to submit the application form.
Specifications for AEEE 2019 Photo & Signature
- The scanned image of the photograph must be in jpg / jpeg format.
- The image should be less than 200 KB.
- The dimension of the image must be 3.5 cms in width and 4.5 cms in height.
To ensure that candidates’ upload the image of the signature in a proper way, candidates can have a look at the image given below:
Important Instructions to follow while uploading Photograph and Signature
The instructions which have to be followed while uploading photograph and signature in order to complete AEEE 2019 Application Form are given below:
- First and foremost thing which candidates have to keep in mind while uploading the photograph and signature is that both of them have to be uploaded at the time of submission and not separately.
- The photograph uploaded must be in black and white with clear contrast.
- Candidate’s image must be recently taken.
- The image must be without goggles and clear.
- The head of the candidates must be centred in the image showing the full face and looking directly at the camera.
- If the candidate is wearing spectacles in the photograph then they will have to make sure that the glasses are not tinted and should not have any reflections and the eyes are clearly visible.
- The name of the candidates, as well as the date on which the photograph has been taken, must be imprinted on it.
- Candidates must also take a note that polaroid images will not be accepted.
What next after uploading of Photo & Signature?
After uploading the photo & signature in a prescribed format set by the conducting body, candidates will have to ensure that they will submit the application fee on time i.e., before the lapse of the deadline of submitting the AEEE 2019 Application Form. Candidates can pay the fee using any of these options which are Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. After the submission of the application fee, candidates will be issued AEEE 2019 Admit Card.