AEEE 2019 will take place from April 22 to April 26, 2019 which will be a Computer-based Test. The Pen-Paper based test will be conducted on 27 April 2019. AEEE 2019 Result for the same will be declared in the month of May 2019. The actual date of declaration of results is May 05, 2019. The result for AEEE 2019 will be declared on the official website, www.amrita.edu. In addition to the results, a rank list will be also published on the basis of marks obtained in AEEE 2019. After the results, the selected candidates will have to appear for the counselling process in person in the university as per the schedule.
After the result, the counselling process will start for all the qualified candidates. The counselling is expected to be held in the month of May/June 2019. The counselling process will start from the first week of May just after the declaration of results i.e, after May 05, 2019 and will go on till June 25, 2019. The Counselling Process will take place simultaneously in the three campuses namely Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore. Candidates can appear for counselling in any one of the three campuses and opt for a branch in any campus according to his/her preference and availability of seat. For further details on AEEE 209 Result and counselling process keep reading below.
AEEE 2019 Result
The AEEE 2019 Result will be the deciding factor for the candidates on their admission to Amrita University. The mere declaration of results does not ensure the admission at Amrita University. It will be ensured after the counselling process only about in which campus they will get the admission. Get the important dates of the AEEE 2019 Results and counselling in the table below:
|AEEE 2019 Result||Dates|
|AEEE 2019 CBT Examination||22-26 Apr 2019|
|AEEE 2019 Pen and Paper Examination||27 Apr 2019|
|AEEE 2019 Result||05 May 2019|
|AEEE 2019 Counselling||05 May – 25 Jun 2019|
Result: The AEEE 2019 Result will be available at www.amrita.edu.
How to Check AEEE 2019 Result?
To check the AEEE 2019 Result you will have to visit the official website, www.amrita.edu. You will then have to log in. Make sure you keep your application number handy. Follow the steps below to check your result:
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link which will be popping as “Result”.
- In the open window enter your application number and Date of birth to login.
- Next, your result will appear on the screen. Check the details and save your Result.
- Take a print out of the result for further reference.
How to calculate scores of AEEE 2019?
The AEEE 2019 Marks will be evaluated on the basis of the following marking scheme:
- For every correct answer, you will be awarded +3 marks.
- For every wrong answer -1 marks will be given.
- If no response is indicated in the answer sheet against a question, no marks, positive or negative will be awarded.
- If more than one answer is indicated against a question, it will be treated as “incorrect answer” and negative mark will be awarded.
- No revaluation requests will be entertained and thus candidates must mark their answers carefully.
AEEE 2019 Counselling Process
Counselling schedule with dates, sessions and rank numbers of the candidates called for counselling in each session will be published on the University website during the first week of May 2019. Visit www.amrita.edu to download AEEE 2018 Counselling Call Letter with the barcode printed on it. Detailed instructions will be posted on the website.
Counselling will be arranged in the three campuses of Amrita University: Bengaluru, Amritapuri and Coimbatore. You will have to appear on any one campus and opt for your desired branch and Campus for B.Tech Admissions. the Counselling Process will involve the following:
- Document Verification
- Seat allotment
All the eligible candidates for counselling need to produce their counselling call letter at the registration desk and the candidates will be allowed into the counselling hall after Bar Code verification of their call letter. This will complete your registration process for the Counselling round. Make sure you take proper care of your call letters because the barcode is important, without it the registration process will not take place.
Document Verification at the time of Admission
Candidates will be required to produce Original documents with a photocopy of each during the counselling process. The following are the list of documents that you will need to produce:
- Counselling Call Letter
- 10th Class Marks Statement
- HSC / 12th class Examination Hall Ticket
- HSC / 12th class Marks Statement
- Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2018 Hall ticket (With Signature of Invigilator)
- Community Certificate** (SC / ST / BC / MBC / OBC)
- Transfer Certificat and Conduct Certificate from the Institution where candidate studied 12th Class
- Demand Draft for Rs. 10,000/- towards the counselling fee which is non-refundable.
- Demand Draft for Rs. 50,000/- towards advance payment of tuition fee (partial) before seat allotment.
Seat Allotment at Amrita University
Seat Allotment will be confirmed after the verification of all the documents and payment of the prescribed fees. After getting seat allotment, candidates are required to pay the balance fees to confirm the allotted seat within the time limit prescribed in the Seat Allotment Order. There will be 3 Allotment Rounds in total. Failing to do so by the stipulated date, his / her seat allotment made during the counselling session shall stand cancelled without any notice. Balance fee can be paid online. Request for extension of time for payment of fees will not be entertained.
Scholarship Scheme at Amrita University
- Tuition fee waiver ranging from 90% to 25 % is awarded to the students, based on their rank at the time of admission counselling.
- Scholarship seats are earmarked in each branch in each campus.
- A total of 300+ candidates are eligible for the scholarship at the time of admission and continuation of scholarship in subsequent years would require meeting the minimum required CGPA during subsequent years of study.
Placements at Amrita University
Placement Cell of The Amrita University has successfully provided the students with great placement opportunities over the years. Many reputed companies have offered placements to many students from the University. Organizations like TCS, Microsoft, Wipro, L&T, Infosys, Patni, Cognizant, Caterpillar, Hindustan Motors, HP, HCL, Accord Soft, Honey Well, I – flex, Mind Tree etc. have offered placement opportunities to the students of Amrita University.