AEEE 2019 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has released the result and counselling schedule for AEEE 2019. Candidates can register for counselling until May 26, 2019. Also, a correction form for counselling registration has been made live. Candidates can check the AEEE 2019 result on the Amrita University 2019 Login. Amrita University has conducted CBT again for the candidates who were not able to appear for the exam earlier. For the first time, Amrita University is also taking admission through JEE Main. Candidates aiming to get admission in the University will have to apply online. The candidates can check the AEEE 2019 exam date, syllabus, the application process, eligibility criteria and more details from this page.
Latest: Fifth Allotment will be published today before 6:00 PM.
Amrita University AEEE 2019
Features Of Amrita University: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has been ranked 8th in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) by MHRD. The University has climbed one position, as in the year before it was placed in the 9th position. The highest CTC offered in the current batch of B.Tech is Rs. 29.63 LPA. The average salary is Rs. 5 LPA. The placement success rate this year has been 95.32%.
AEEE 2019 Exam Dates: Below are the important dates that a candidate must note to be able to track the events in AEEE 2019. All the process be it application form fill up, admit card download, slot booking, etc, must be done as per the deadlines.
|AEEE 2019||Exam Dates|
|Online application form is available||19 Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit AEEE 2019 Application form for CBT|
|Last date to submit AEEE 2019 Application form for PPT|
|Slot booking for AEEE 2019 for CBT||12 –
|Issuance of AEEE 2019 Admit Card|
|AEEE CBT Based Test Date||22 – 26 Apr 2019|
|AEEE Pen and Paper Test (PPT) Date||27 Apr 2019|
|Registration for May 07 AEEE CBT||30 Apr – 02 MMay 2019|
|AEEE CBT Based Test Date for those applicants who were not able to attend the CBT & PPT||07 May 2019|
|Result declaration of AEEE 2019 exam|
|Application submission for JEE Mains 2019 candidates||15 May 2019|
|AEEE 2019 Counselling Schedule|
|Registration for AEEE Counselling 2019 starts from||15 May 2019|
|Last date for AEEE 2019 Counselling registration||26 May 2019 (08:00 PM)|
|Trial Allotment, clarification of doubts, etc.||27 May 2019|
|Last date to change academic preferences||28 May 2019|
|Seat Allotment Result – 1st round||31 May 2019|
|Seat Allotment Registration||31 May 2019|
|Last date to pay the partial tuition fees of Rs. 100000 for candidates allotted a seat in first round||03 June 2019|
|Round 3 Counselling Registration (only for non-registered candidates)||06 Jun 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Seat Allotment Result – 2nd round|
|Last date to pay the partial tuition fees of Rs. 100000 for candidates allotted a seat in second round|
|Seat Allotment Result – 3rd round|
|Last date to pay the partial tuition fees of Rs. 100000 for candidates allotted a seat in Third round||16 Jun 2019|
|Final Allotment (No further sliding)||19 June 2019|
|Last date to pay the partial tuition fees of Rs. 100000 for candidates allotted a seat in final round||22 June 2019|
|Pay the balance tuition fees for newly admitted candudates in Fifth Allotment||06 Jul 2019|
AEEE 2019 Counselling
AEEE 219 counselling is done for both the aspirants who had applied via AEEE and for those too who had applied via JEE Mains. Amrita University is organising common counselling for both groups. Counselling registration has been made available, also, a correction window is live for the errors made during the counselling registration. Candidates need to access the AEEE Candidate Login 2019 for the counselling registration, also a separate form has been issued for the correction of the errors made during counselling registration. Candidates can check all the details regarding seat allottment such as branch allotted to them from the Counselling Registration Portal.
- Click Here to check the Refund and Withdrawal Process.
- Click Here to access the Seat Allotment portal for AEEE 2019.
- Click Here to check the Detailed Seat Allotment Process for AEEE 2019.
- Click Here to access correction window for AEEE 2019 Counselling registration.
- Click Here to access AEEE 2019 Candidate Login.
Candidates who got allotment in at least one of their academic preferences are required to pay the initial partial tuition fees of Rs. 1,00,000/- online before the stipulated date, failing which the allotment already made will be cancelled and the candidate will not be considered in the subsequent rounds of seat allotment.
During the counselling rounds, the candidates have to produce the documents in original as well as a set of the photocopy is to be taken. The important documents that are to be produced at the time of counselling are:
- Counselling Call Letter
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2019 Score Card
- 10th Class Marks Statement
- HSC / 12th class Examination Hall Ticket
- HSC / 12th class Marks Statement
- Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2018 Hall ticket (With Signature of Invigilator)
- Community Certificate (SC / ST / BC / MBC / OBC)
- Transfer Certificat and Conduct Certificate from the Institution where candidate studied 12th Class
- Demand Draft for Rs. 10,000/- towards the counselling fee which is non-refundable.
- Demand Draft for Rs. 50,000/- towards advance payment of tuition fee (partial) before seat allotment.
AEEE 2019 CBT To Be Conducted Again
CBT for AEEE 2019 is to be held again by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth University. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth University is giving a golden opportunity to the candidates who were not able to appear for the exam before held from April 22nd to 27th. CBT will be held again on May 07, 2019. CBT will be conducted in limited cities. The exam will be conducted in the following venues:
|Venue where the Examination is Held on May 7th, 2019|
|Venue Name||Address||City with Landmark|
|Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham||Amritapuri Campus,Amritapuri, Clappana P. O.||Kollam|
|Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham||Bengaluru Campus,Kasavanahalli, Carmelaram P.O||Bengaluru|
|Blue Lotus Technologies||Plot No: 194, 195, First Main Road, Nehru Nagar, Kottivakkam, OMR Road||Chennai|
|Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham||Coimbatore Campus,Amritanagar||Coimbatore|
|Merittrac Services Pvt Ltd||#256 , Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase – 3 , Modi Mill Compound, Delhi||Delhi|
|Merittrac Services Pvt Ltd||Triveni Complex, Mezzanine Floor, Hotel Palace Heights Building, Tilak Road, ABIDS||Hyderabad|
|NX Gen Online Solutions||Sreelakshmi Building, Puthiyedath Road, Near Kerala Agricultural University Rice Research Station||Ernakulam|
|IT ACE Technology||5/ 201 Swami Vivekanand Nagar Modi Hospital Main Road Kota 324010||Kota|
|Merittrac Services Pvt Ltd||Simran Center,30h 2nd Floor , Parsi Panchayat Road ,Andheri East||Opposite ICICI Training Academy, Mumbai|
|CAT Computer Point||Near Muthukuru Bus Stand,Vrc Centre, Nellore, AP||Nellore|
|GSR Online Academy||Mallayapeta Main Road Near Paper Mill Old Worker Quarters,Above Central Bank of India towards Old Workers Quarters||Rajahmundry|
|Informatic Computer Education, Kumrahar||Maurya Colony Near Alankar Sun City Apartment,North of Kumhrar Overbridge||Patna|
|Lakshmi Balaji Computers||3-71,Tmb Bank, Gollapudi||Vijayawada|
|Betimes Enterprises||1st Floor,Opp Canara Bank Road,Block-B,Auto Nagar,Visakhapatnam,Andhra Pradsh – 530012||Port Road, Auto Nagar-Vizag Railway Station, Visakhapatnam|
The University has categorized the candidates who can appear for the CBT again on the following terms:
- Those who have applied for JEE ONLY (upto April 26) and wish to appear for AEEE may apply to attend this CBT by paying a fee of Rs.700/-
- Those who have applied for AEEE and booked the slot; but couldn’t appear.
- Those who were not able to book the slot for AEEE.
AEEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates can now apply for AEEE 2019. Application form for the examination released on amrita.edu. In the application form, candidates first need to register by entering the name, gender, date of birth, age, category, PwD status, e-mail address, mobile number, and captcha code. After the registration, the AEEE 2019 application form will open. In it, the candidates will have to enter personal, educational, and other important details.
Application Fee: Candidates will have to submit the application fee mandatory, in order to apply. The application fee for the exam is as follows:
- AEEE 2019 application fee – Rs. 1000.
- Amrita B.Tech admission via JEE Main 2019 – Rs. 300.
- If applying via AEEE and Amrita B.Tech admission via JEE Main 2019 – Rs. 1000.
AEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
There are certain Eligibility Criteria if you want to appear in AEEE 2019. The university makes it a priority that the candidates applying for AEEE 2019 are eligible for the same. Thus you must check if you are eligible or not. Read below the eligibility criteria of AEEE 2019:
Age: Candidates, whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998.
Educational Qualification: A pass in 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination with minimum 60% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.
Amrita University Admissions 2019 via JEE Main 2019
Amrita School of Engineering will intake candidates not only on the basis of AEEE 2019 but also on the basis of JEE Main (January & April Session) Scores. Thus, candidates will valid score of JEE Main 2019 can apply for Amrita University admission this year. Read more…
To apply via JEE Main 2019, candidates have to mention the mode over the AEEE 2019 Application Form itself. A Candidates can also apply via both AEEE 2019 and JEE Main 2019.
AEEE 2019 Online Ticketing System
Candidates who will complete their application process successfully will be able to use the online ticketing system of Amrita University. Now, what exactly is AEEE 2019 Online Ticketing System?
The Amrita University Online Ticketing System is a very essential way to resolve your queries regarding anything. Using the online ticketing systems candidates will be able to raise queries regarding any of the following 09 issues:
- Application submission
- Payment issues
- Photo upload issues
- Change of centre
- Admit Card related issues
- Re-Login issues
- Fee Structure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Slot booking issues
How To Use The Amrita University Online Ticketing System:
- To use the online ticketing system the candidates have to open a new ticket as shown in the image below:
- On clicking the “open a new ticket” button candidates will have to enter their details like email id, phone number, Full name and the help topic out of the above-mentioned issues.
- In doing so the system will ask you to enter your issues in detail and other details too as shown in the image below:
- In completing the steps your ticket will be created and you can check the status of your ticket by clicking the button shown below:
Thus candiadtes can use this unique facility of AEEE 2019 to get their admission related queries sorted.
Amrita University’s Online Practice Test for JEE 2019/ AEEE 2019 Aspirants
Amrita University has launched a new initiative this year which is the facility to practice the for the online entrance exams like AEEE 2019 and JEE Main 2019. These are like mock tests which are available on the official website of Amrita University. The direct link to practice online mock test is also available via the buttons below:
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates looking forward to appearing in the AEEE 2019 exam must be curious about the syllabus, the pattern of the examination and how you can prepare for the same, well we are covering all your curiosity here. Below we have described the examination pattern and further, in this article, you will find the preparation tips.
- Duration of AEEE: 2.5 Hours
- Marking scheme: +3 for correct answers and -1 for each wrong answer. No marks for unanswered questions.
- Total Number of questions: 100
- Question Paper pattern: 1 paper with 3 sections(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- Mode of the examination: Online and Offline
- Fee Structure: Click Here
|Subject/Sections||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Section 1: Mathematics||40||120|
|Section 2: Physics||30||90|
|Section 3: Chemistry||30||90|
AEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of the AEEE is based on the subjects we have studied in our 11th and 12th std. The question paper consists of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics section as discussed above. You can check an entire syllabus from the content mentioned below. The syllabus does not change and hence for AEEE 2019, you can follow the AEEE 2019 Syllabus.
- Complex Numbers
- Permutation and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Two Dimensions Geometry
- The Straight line and Pair of Straight Line
- Circles and Family of circles
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Units And Dimensions
- Solids and Fluids
- oscillations And Waves
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electrostatics, Electrochemistry and Magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray and Wave Optics
- Modern Physics
- Basic Concepts
- Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure
- Equilibrium And Thermodynamics
- Electrochemistry, Kinetics and Surface Chemistry
- Solid State and Solutions
- S- Block elements
- P- Block Elements
- D, F- Block Elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Basic organic Chemistry and Techniques
- Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids and Amino Acids
- Polymers and Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Click here to download the entire detailed syllabus.
You can also view the entire syllabus in the window below:
AEEE 2019 Preparation
Preparing for AEEE 2019 will require your familiarity with the syllabus and exam pattern beforehand. Which we have covered above. Now let us see how you can prepare for the same. To cover the entire syllabus with enough time for revisions and also keeping in mind the school examinations you must start preparations as early as possible. Below are some preparation tips for you to follow:
- Analyse the exam pattern and syllabus: The exam pattern and syllabus for AEEE 2019 are described above. Analyze it properly and mark the important topics and topics you are weak in.
- Prepare a Timetable: Prepare a timetable, preferably month wise. In the first 3 months you can cover all the important chapters and in the next 3, you can cover all the other chapters. In the remaining months, you can practice question papers and take Mock Tests. If you start following such timetable from today before December you will be able to complete your syllabus and you will plenty of time for school exam preparations and revisions.
- Stick to the Syllabus: Stick to the prescribed syllabus for AEEE 2019. Do not go beyond that. It will be enough for AEEE examination if completed entirely.
- Mock Tests and Previous Years’ Question Papers: Start solving the previous years’ question papers so that you get familiar with the trend of AEEE. This will also improve your speed and accuracy. get your hands on as many question papers you can. Take Mock Tests, they will make you used to the examination environment.
- Maintain a Balance: Lastly, have a balance in your schedule both for schools, coachings, relaxation and preparation for AEEE. Schedule your time as such that your time is equally distributed among all of them.
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking
Candidates who will apply successfully for AEEE 2019 have to book their slots for the online mode of examination. The slot booking is done on first come first serve basis and thus to get the test slot of your choice, make sure to book as soon as possible after the slot booking starts. The candidates will get their admit card as soon as they finish their slot booking. The candidates will be able to select their preferred exam center and date to appear in the AEEE 2019 exam during the slot booking.
AEEE 2019 Exam Centres
Following are the exam centers where the AEEE 2019 exam will be held. The table below also mentions the mode of the exam at these exam centers.
|State||City||Mode of Exam (CBT/P&P)||City Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair||CBT||01|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||CBT / PPT||68|
|Coimbatore||CBT / PPT||69|
|Cuddalore||CBT / PPT||70|
|Dindigul||CBT / PPT||71|
|Erode||CBT / PPT||72|
|Hosur||CBT / PPT||73|
|Karur||CBT / PPT||74|
|Madurai||CBT / PPT||76|
|Nagercoil||CBT / PPT||77|
|Namakkal||CBT / PPT||78|
|Pudukkottai||CBT / PPT||82|
|Salem||CBT / PPT||83|
|Thanjavur||CBT / PPT||84|
|Tuticorin||CBT / PPT||89|
|Vellore||CBT / PPT||90|
Change in Venue for exam centers
Amrita University has issued a notification regarding change in the venue of the exam centers that were fixed earlier for the cities namely, Kochi & Muzafarpur. The AEEE 2019 will be held in different venues as specified earlier.
AEEE 2019 Admit Card
The AEEE 2019 hall ticket/admit card will be available to only those candidates who will book their online CBT slots successfully. The Amrita Admit Card 2019 consists of the information such as your name, enrollment number, test centre details, reporting timings and many more. Without the admit card candidates cannot appear in the examination. Thus it is important that the candidates download their admit card well before the last date and carry it to the examination centre without fail.
AEEE 2019 Admission Process
An all India Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering (AEEE) is held every year for admissions to the four years B.Tech. Degree Programmes offered by the University. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be admitted to the first year of 4 years B.Tech. programmes through counselling, based on the candidate’s rank in the Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering (AEEE 2019). However, from 2019, JEE Main scores will be used for Amrita University Admission.
- Check here for the details and procedure of filling the AEEE 2019 Application form.
The chart will help you understand the Admission Procedure of Amrita University:
AEEE 2019 Result
The AEEE 2019 Result will be declared on the official website, amrita.edu. In addition to the results, a rank list will be also published on the basis of marks obtained in AEEE 2019. After the results, the selected candidates will have to appear for the counselling process in person in the university as per the schedule.
Counselling will be arranged simultaneously in the three campuses namely Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore. Candidates can appear for counselling in any one of the three campuses and opt for a branch at any campus according to his/her preference and availability of seat.
Courses Offered By Amrita School of Engineering Via AEEE 2019
The Amrita University offers many programmes across its various campuses. But through AEEE 2019, a candidate will be able to take admission into the B.Tech courses that are offered in 3 campuses. The list below indicates the campuses and courses offered by them:
- B.Tech. Courses offered on this campus are:
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Amrita School Of Engineering, Bengaluru
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Amrita School Of Engineering, Coimbatore
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
Amrita University Placements
The meticulously planned and executed placement programme of the University for students involves a well-structured training schedule that has contributed to the high percentage of student placements in reputed organizations like TCS, Microsoft, Wipro, L&T, Infosys, Patni, Cognizant, Caterpillar, Hindustan Motors, HP, HCL, Accord Soft, Honey Well, I-flex, Mind Tree etc. Below chart shows the placement record of the university in the past 3 years.
AEEE 2019 Fee Structure And Scholarships
Candidates will have to pay the tuition fee to complete the admission formalities. The fee structure of Amrita University is given below, campus wise:Scholarships: A Tuition fee waiver ranging from 90% to 25 % will be awarded to the students, based on their AEEE 2019 rank at the time of the counselling. A total of 300+ candidates will be selected for the scholarship at the time of admission.
FAQs On AEEE
There are few Frequently Asked Questions about admissions in B.Tech course at Amrita University. Some of are listed below in case you are facing some similar doubts.
Q: Based on the rank of a National or State entrance exam, can a candidate get direct admission in Amrita?
A: For the purpose of admissions 2019, candidates can either directly apply with their JEE Main marks (January or April session) or with valid AEEE 2019 score to the Amrita University.
Q: At the time of counselling, is the presence of candidate compulsory?
A: Yes, the candidate along with his/her parent or guardian shall be present at the counselling desk.
Q: What is the procedure to get admission for B.Tech. in Amrita deemed to be University?
A: A candidate should have a pass in 10+2 (class XII) or its equivalent examination with a minimum 60% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects and also should appear for Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering (AEEE) to be eligible to get admission based on his/ her rank in the entrance exam.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Coimbatore – 641 112
Call: +91 (422) 2685 000, +91 (422) 2686 274
- To know more about AEEE 2019, check the information brochure – Click Here.