AEEE 2019 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has released AEEE 2019 application form and online practice test. The form released on October 19, 2018, and are available in online mode. The candidates can register for AEEE until April 2019. AEEE 2019 Exam Date is April 22 to 26 for CBT and April 27, 2019, for the Pen and Paper exam. Amrita University will conduct AEEE 2019 in 3 slots, which will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes each. The duration of the offline exam will also be the same but it will only be held in 1 slot, from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm. For the first time, Amrita University is also taking admission through JEE Main. Candidates aiming to get admission in the University will have to apply online. The candidates can check AEEE 2019 exam date, syllabus, application process, eligibility criteria and more details from this page.
Amrita University AEEE 2019
Features Of Amrita University: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has been ranked 8th in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) by MHRD. The University has climbed one position, as in the year before it was placed in the 9th position. The highest CTC offered in the current batch of B.Tech is Rs. 29.63 LPA. The average salary is Rs. 5 LPA. the placement success rate this year has been 95.32%.
AEEE 2019 Exam Dates: Below are the important dates that a candidate must note to be able to track the events in AEEE 2019. All the process be it application form fill up, admit card download, slot booking etc, must be done as per the deadlines.
|AEEE 2019||Exam Date|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||19 Oct 2018|
|Last date to apply online for AEEE 2019 CBT||10 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form for PBT||20 Apr 2019|
|Slot booking for online exam can be done from||5 to 10 Apr 2019|
|Admit card will be available from||5 to 10 Apr 2019|
|AEEE 2019 CBT will be held from||22 to 26 Apr 2019|
|Pen and Paper Test is due to be held on||27 Apr 2019|
|Result for Amrita B.Tech exam 2019 will be out on||5 May 2019|
AEEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates can now apply for AEEE 2019. Application form for the examination released on amrita.edu. In the application form, candidates first need to register by entering the name, gender, date of birth, age, category, PwD status, e-mail address, mobile number, and captcha code. After the registration, the AEEE 2019 application form will open. In it, the candidates will have to enter personal, educational, and other important details.
Application Fee: Candidates will have to submit the application fee mandatory, in order to apply. The application fee for the exam is as follows:
- AEEE 2019 application fee – Rs. 1000.
- Amrita B.Tech admission via JEE Main 2019 – Rs. 300.
- If applying via AEEE and Amrita B.Tech admission via JEE Main 2019 – Rs. 1000.
AEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
There are certain Eligibility Criteria if you want to appear in AEEE 2019. The university makes it a priority that the candidates applying for AEEE 2019 are eligible for the same. Thus you must check if you are eligible or not. Read below the eligibility criteria of AEEE 2019:
Age: Candidates, whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998.
Educational Qualification: A pass in 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination with minimum 60% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.
Amrita University Admissions 2019 via JEE Main 2019
Amrita School of Engineering will intake candidates not only on the basis of AEEE 2019 but also on the basis of JEE Main (January & April Session) Scores. Thus, candidates will valid score of JEE Main 2019 can apply for Amrita University admission this year. Read more…
To apply via JEE Main 2019, candidates have to mention the mode over the AEEE 2019 Application Form itself. A Candidates can also apply via both AEEE 2019 and JEE Main 2019.
Amrita University’s Online Practice Test for JEE 2019/ AEEE 2019 Aspirants
Amrita University has launched a new initiative this year which is the facility to practice the for the online entrance exams like AEEE 2019 and JEE Main 2019. These are like mock tests which are available on the official website of Amrita University. The direct link to practice online mock test is also available via the buttons below:
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates looking forward to appearing in the AEEE 2019 exam must be curious about the syllabus, the pattern of the examination and how you can prepare for the same, well we are covering all your curiosity here. Below we have described the examination pattern and further, in this article, you will find the preparation tips.
- Duration of AEEE: 2.5 Hours
- Marking scheme: +3 for correct answers and -1 for each wrong answer. No marks for unanswered questions.
- Total Number of questions: 100
- Question Paper pattern: 1 paper with 3 sections(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- Mode of the examination: Online and Offline
- Fee Structure: Click Here
|Subject/Sections||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Section 1: Mathematics||40||120|
|Section 2: Physics||30||90|
|Section 3: Chemistry||30||90|
AEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of the AEEE is based on the subjects we have studied in our 11th and 12th std. The question paper consists of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics section as discussed above. You can check an entire syllabus from the content mentioned below. The syllabus does not change and hence for AEEE 2019, you can follow the AEEE 2019 Syllabus.
- Complex Numbers
- Permutation and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Two Dimensions Geometry
- The Straight line and Pair of Straight Line
- Circles and Family of circles
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Units And Dimensions
- Solids and Fluids
- oscillations And Waves
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electrostatics, Electrochemistry and Magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray and Wave Optics
- Modern Physics
- Basic Concepts
- Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure
- Equilibrium And Thermodynamics
- Electrochemistry, Kinetics and Surface Chemistry
- Solid State and Solutions
- S- Block elements
- P- Block Elements
- D, F- Block Elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Basic organic Chemistry and Techniques
- Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids and Amino Acids
- Polymers and Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Click here to download the entire detailed syllabus.
You can also view the entire syllabus in the window below:
AEEE 2019 Preparation
Preparing for AEEE 2019 will require your familiarity with the syllabus and exam pattern beforehand. Which we have covered above. Now let us see how you can prepare for the same. To cover the entire syllabus with enough time for revisions and also keeping in mind the school examinations you must start preparations as early as possible. Below are some preparation tips for you to follow:
- Analyse the exam pattern and syllabus: The exam pattern and syllabus for AEEE 2019 are described above. Analyze it properly and mark the important topics and topics you are weak in.
- Prepare a Timetable: Prepare a timetable, preferably month wise. In the first 3 months you can cover all the important chapters and in the next 3, you can cover all the other chapters. In the remaining months, you can practice question papers and take Mock Tests. If you start following such timetable from today before December you will be able to complete your syllabus and you will plenty of time for school exam preparations and revisions.
- Stick to the Syllabus: Stick to the prescribed syllabus for AEEE 2019. Do not go beyond that. It will be enough for AEEE examination if completed entirely.
- Mock Tests and Previous Years’ Question Papers: Start solving the previous years’ question papers so that you get familiar with the trend of AEEE. This will also improve your speed and accuracy. get your hands on as many question papers you can. Take Mock Tests, they will make you used to the examination environment.
- Maintain a Balance: Lastly, have a balance in your schedule both for schools, coachings, relaxation and preparation for AEEE. Schedule your time as such that your time is equally distributed among all of them.
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking
Candidates who will apply successfully for AEEE 2019 have to book their slots for the online mode of examination. The slot booking is done on first come first serve basis and thus to get the test slot of your choice, make sure to book as soon as possible after the slot booking starts. The candidates will get their admit card as soon as they finish their slot booking. The candidates will be able to select their preferred exam center and date to appear in the AEEE 2019 exam during the slot booking.
AEEE 2019 Exam Centres
Following are the exam centers where the AEEE 2019 exam will be held. The table below also mentions the mode of the exam at these exam centers.
|State||City||Mode of Exam (CBT/P&P)||City Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair||CBT||01|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||CBT / PPT||68|
|Coimbatore||CBT / PPT||69|
|Cuddalore||CBT / PPT||70|
|Dindigul||CBT / PPT||71|
|Erode||CBT / PPT||72|
|Hosur||CBT / PPT||73|
|Karur||CBT / PPT||74|
|Madurai||CBT / PPT||76|
|Nagercoil||CBT / PPT||77|
|Namakkal||CBT / PPT||78|
|Pudukkottai||CBT / PPT||82|
|Salem||CBT / PPT||83|
|Thanjavur||CBT / PPT||84|
|Tuticorin||CBT / PPT||89|
|Vellore||CBT / PPT||90|
AEEE 2019 Admit Card
The AEEE 2019 hall ticket/admit card will be available to only those candidates who will book their online CBT slots successfully. The Amrita Admit Card 2019 consists of the information such as your name, enrollment number, test centre details, reporting timings and many more. Without the admit card candidates cannot appear in the examination. Thus it is important that the candidates download their admit card well before the last date and carry it to the examination centre without fail.
AEEE 2019 Admission Process
An all India Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering (AEEE) is held every year for admissions to the four years B.Tech. Degree Programmes offered by the University. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be admitted to the first year of 4 years B.Tech. programmes through counselling, based on the candidate’s rank in the Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering (AEEE 2019). However, from 2019, JEE Main scores will be used for Amrita University Admission.
- Check here for the details and procedure of filling the AEEE 2019 Application form.
The chart will help you understand the Admission Procedure of Amrita University:
AEEE 2019 Result
The AEEE 2019 Result will be declared on the official website, amrita.edu. In addition to the results, a rank list will be also published on the basis of marks obtained in AEEE 2019. After the results, the selected candidates will have to appear for the counselling process in person in the university as per the schedule.
Counselling will be arranged simultaneously in the three campuses namely Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore. Candidates can appear for counselling in any one of the three campuses and opt for a branch at any campus according to his/her preference and availability of seat.
AEEE 2019 Counselling
AEEE 219 counselling will be done for both the aspirants who will apply via AEEE and for those too who will apply via JEE Mains. There will be a common counselling for both the groups.
All the selected candidates will receive the notification on the counselling by email. The same will be published on the website also.
During the counselling rounds, the candidates have to produce the documents in original as well as a set of the photocopy is to be taken. The important documents that are to be produced at the time of counselling are:
- Counselling Call Letter
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2019 Score Card
- 10th Class Marks Statement
- HSC / 12th class Examination Hall Ticket
- HSC / 12th class Marks Statement
- Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2018 Hall ticket (With Signature of Invigilator)
- Community Certificate (SC / ST / BC / MBC / OBC)
- Transfer Certificat and Conduct Certificate from the Institution where candidate studied 12th Class
- Demand Draft for Rs. 10,000/- towards the counselling fee which is non-refundable.
- Demand Draft for Rs. 50,000/- towards advance payment of tuition fee (partial) before seat allotment.
Courses Offered By Amrita School of Engineering Via AEEE 2019
The Amrita University offers many programmes across its various campuses. But through AEEE 2019, a candidate will be able to take admission into the B.Tech courses that are offered in 3 campuses. The list below indicates the campuses and courses offered by them:
- B.Tech. Courses offered on this campus are:
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Amrita School Of Engineering, Bengaluru
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Amrita School Of Engineering, Coimbatore
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
Amrita University Placements
The meticulously planned and executed placement programme of the University for students involves a well-structured training schedule that has contributed to the high percentage of student placements in reputed organizations like TCS, Microsoft, Wipro, L&T, Infosys, Patni, Cognizant, Caterpillar, Hindustan Motors, HP, HCL, Accord Soft, Honey Well, I-flex, Mind Tree etc. Below chart shows the placement record of the university in the past 3 years.
AEEE 2019 Fee Structure And Scholarships
Candidates will have to pay the tuition fee to complete the admission formalities. The fee structure of Amrita University is given below, campus wise:
Scholarships: A Tuition fee waiver ranging from 90% to 25 % will be awarded to the students, based on their AEEE 2019 rank at the time of the counselling. A total of 300+ candidates will be selected for the scholarship at the time of admission.
FAQs On AEEE
There are few Frequently Asked Questions about admissions in B.Tech course at Amrita University. Some of are listed below in case you are facing some similar doubts.
Q: Based on the rank of a National or State entrance exam, can a candidate get direct admission in Amrita?
A: For the purpose of admissions 2019, candidates can either directly apply with their JEE Main marks (January or April session) or with valid AEEE 2019 score to the Amrita University.
Q: At the time of counselling, is the presence of candidate compulsory?
A: Yes, the candidate along with his/her parent or guardian shall be present at the counselling desk.
Q: What is the procedure to get admission for B.Tech. in Amrita deemed to be University?
A: A candidate should have a pass in 10+2 (class XII) or its equivalent examination with a minimum 60% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects and also should appear for Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering (AEEE) to be eligible to get admission based on his/ her rank in the entrance exam.