AEEE 2020 Syllabus : Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth publishes the syllabus for AEEE 2020 for candidates seeking admission in B.Tech programmes. The AEEE Syllabus 2020 is based on the subjects taught in Class 11th and Class 12th. The AEEE 2020 Syllabus is divided up in three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The exam is conducted in both online and offline modes. The AEEE syllabus for both the modes are same. Candidates must go through the syllabus of AEEE 2020 provided by the university in order to take their preparation in the right direction. For detailed AEEE 2020 syllabus, candidates can scroll below.
AEEE 2020 Syllabus
The university details the syllabus for AEEE 2020 covering topics from 11th and 12th class PCM. While checking the AEEE syllabus, it is important for candidates to go through the exam pattern and understand the nature of the test. For detailed AEEE 2020 syllabus and paper pattern refer to the information provided below:
AEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
While candidates start with their preparation, it is important to go through the Examination Pattern provided by the University. It gives you a idea of the nature of the test. Candidates must check it before going through the syllabus. Following is the Exam pattern for AEEE 2020 as per the last year details.
- Mode of Examination : AEEE is conducted in two modes :
- Online (Computer based test)
- Offline (Pen paper based test)
- Total Duration : Both CBT and PBT are of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration
- Total Number of Questions : 100
- Type of Questions : MCQ
- Medium of Test : English
- Marking Scheme : 3 (three) marks are awarded for each correct answer and -1 (negative one) for each wrong answer
Following is distribution of Sections and Marks in the Examination :
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
AEEE 2020 Syllabus
University releases the detailed version of AEEE Syllabus 2020, for students preparing to appear in the examination. Syllabus of AEEE is based on the concepts of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Following is the detailed syllabus for AEEE 2020 covering all the important topics from all the three sections. Candidates can check out in the below given section.
Syllabus for Mathematics and Chemistry :
|Complex number||Basic Chemical calculations|
|Permutations and Combinations||Atomic structure & periodicity|
|Binomial Theorem||Chemical bonding|
|Matrices and Determinant||S-block and hydrogen|
|Quadratic Equations||P-block elements:|
|Trigonometry||d and f block elements|
|Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion||Solid state:|
|Differential Calculus||Gaseous State & Surface chemistry:|
|Integral Calculus||Colligative properties|
|Two – Dimensional Geometry||Thermodynamics:|
|The Straight line and Pair of Straight lines||Chemical and Ionic Equilibria|
|Circles and Family of Circles||Chemical kinetics|
|Conic Sections||Basic Organic chemistry|
|Vector Algebra||Hydrocarbons & Polymers|
|Three dimensional Geometry||Organic halogen compounds|
|_||Stereochemistry and Organic nitrogen compounds|
|_||Organic functional groups – hydroxyl, carbonyl compounds and ether|
|_||Biomolecules and Environmental chemistry|
Syllabus for Physics :
Unit 1: Units and dimensions
Unit 2: Mechanics
Unit 3: Solids and Fluids
Unit 4: Oscillations and Waves
Unit 5: Heat and Thermodynamics
Unit 6: Electrostatics, Current Electricity and Magnetostatics
- Electric charges and Fields
- Electrostatic potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Heating effects of current
- Magnetic effects
Unit 7: Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
Unit 8: Ray and Wave Optics
Unit 9: Modern Physics
- Dual nature of radiation and matter
- Semiconductor materials, devices and simple circuits
To check the Syllabus in detail Click here
AEEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Preparation for an exam is the most integral part for a candidate. Your scores and performance always depends on how you prepare for the examination. Preparation should always be strong and up to the mark. Below given are some tips candidates must follow in order to pass AEEE 2020 with good marks.
- Firstly, start with the subject which you are really confident from Physics, Maths and Chemistry, so that you don’t panic in the beginning itself.
- Try to practice varied number of questions from online and offline resources. Try to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Since there is negative marking in the exam, be careful while opting for the answer, Attempt only if you are sure about the answer.
- Do check out the weightage distribution and give sincere attention to the section with maximum weightage.Since there is negative marking, attempt only if you are sure of the answer.
- Go through the sample papers and practice previous year question papers to analyze the exam pattern and difficulty.
- Candidates should know the syllabus well and prepare and manage time accordingly.
- Try to manage and dedicate time to each subject and practice mock tests, question papers. You can refer to the important books available and free mock tests available online as well and can watch free videos on youtube to clear your concepts.
About AEEE 2020
Amrita Entrance Examination (AEEE) is an undergraduate entrance conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth for admissions to the B.Tech programmes. The exam is conducted in both online (Computer based test) and offline (Pen paper based test) modes. Candidates also need to book slots in order to appear in the AUEEE. Both CBT and PPT are of two and half hour duration. Candidates need to qualify AUEEE 2020 to secured admissions in the undergraduate engineering programmes on offer in the university.