The admit card is an important document that needs to be carried to the examination hall and without it, the candidate would be prohibited to appear for the entrance examination. Alliance University releases its admit card for the eligible candidates for B.Tech Admission online on its official website i.e ced.alliance.edu.in. It will contain all the entrance related details along with some personal details of the candidates. Candidates must keep a check on this page for the other Alliance University B.Tech Admission 2019 Admit Card related information. After finding the admit card link, one must download it and keep it safely for carrying it to the examination centre, on the day of the exam.
Alliance University B.Tech Admission Admit Card 2019
Alliance University B.Tech Admission Admit card will be available as per the schedule mentioned below on the official website. Candidates need to login on time and download it before the link vanishes. The link to download Alliance University AUEET Admit Card 2019 will be updated here and you can use it to download it. These are the tentative time of the events so that candidates can get an idea of what happens when.
|Alliance AUEET 2019 Admit Card||Date|
|Downloading AUEET 2019 Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|AUEET 2019 Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
Admit Card: Alliance University B.Tech 2019 Admit Card will be available at ced.alliance.edu.in
How to Download AUEET 2019 Admit Card?
Below are the steps mentioned to download the AUEET 2019 Admit Card
- Click the Download Admit card link is provided.
- Enter the details in the mandatory field.
- Click on Submit Button. Hall Ticket will be generated.
- Take Print Out of Hall Ticket and must carry at the examination center.
Details Given On The AUEET Admit Card 2019
The admit card for AUEET will consist of the following details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Stick a recent passport size colored photograph in the space given in the admit card
- Name of the Test Center and its address
- Timings of the exam
- Important Instructions for the candidates to be followed on the day of examination
- Course applied for
- Candidate’s phone number and address