Alliance University conducts AUEET to fill seats in B.Tech courses. Interested candidates need to fill Alliance University B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form. The application form of AUEET 2019 ed.alliance.edu.in. Register online by entering the valid details. Only after the registration process is completed, the candidates can proceed for the further application process. Proceed to fill in other required details in the online application including uploading relevant documents like a photograph and signature of the specified size. Make payment for the application fee through online mode. Keep scrolling down to check more information on Alliance University B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form.
Alliance University B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form
AUEET is held for admission in Civil engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology and B.Tech (lateral) course. The expected schedule for the application process of Alliance University B.Tech Admission 2019 is given in the table below:
|Availability of Online Application Form||4th week of May 2019|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||4th week of Jun 2019|
|Last date for submission of the Hard copy of the Application Form||4th week of Jun 2019|
Application Form: Candidates can click here to apply online ced.alliance.edu.in.
Application Fee for Alliance University B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form
The Application Form and Prospectus for the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) course will also be available at the Office of Admissions. Until last year, candidates had to pay the following amount as application fee of Alliance University B.Tech exam.
- Rs. 1000 for all Indian candidates.
- Rs. 2000 – for NRI / SAARC applicants.
- US$ 50 for Foreign National applicants.
The mode to pay the fee for the year 2019 will be announced soon.
Important Document Needed to Fill Alliance University B.Tech 2019 Application Form
Applicants are requested to submit the filled in Alliance University B.Tech Admissions 2019 Application Form along with self-attested copies of the listed documents. Candidates need to bring:
- His/Her X and XII Mark Sheet / Transcript
- His/Her any Work experience certificates
- He/She should specify and bring the entrance exam score card of (JEE (Main) / JEE (Advanced) / Karnataka CET / COMED-K / Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) / Other State Entrances
Specific Guidelines For Photograph:
- Size: The photo to be uploaded should not be more than 1MB.
- Formats: png, gif, jpg, or jpeg.
- Dimensions: 400×400 and 2048×2048 pixels.
How to fill the Application Form?
- Candidates, firstly need to register with Alliance University B.Tech Admissions 2019.
- To register, one would require one’s personal details, along with some educational qualification ones.
- Upon successful registration, the candidate will be sent log in details including username and password on their registered id.
- After successfully logging in candidates can choose their course of study, test location, personal details, academic details, upload photograph and finally pay the application fees.
- Then, upload a passport size photo of the specified measurement.
- Pay the Alliance University B.Tech Admissions 2019 Application Fees.
- After filling up the form make sure you keep a copy of it with you for a future reference.
Insofar, the above-provided details relating to Alliance University B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form is entirely based on the information for the year 2018. It will be soon updated when the Alliance University authorities release admission notification for the academic year, commencing from 2019.