Amity JEE 2019 Application Form – Candidates can apply for Amity JEE 2019 on this page below. the last date to fill the Amity JEE 2019 Application Form has yet not been announced. The candidates have to register first to apply for the Amity JEE. To do so candidates have to access the Amity JEE 2019 Official Website amity.edu. Those candidates who will apply successfully will get to participate in the exam scheduling process. Therefore, candidates aspiring to take admission in Amity JEE 2019, must complete the application process on time. Below we have discussed the process of online application as well as the admission microsite of Amity JEE 2019. Keep reading.
Amity JEE 2019 Application Form
All the admission process starting from registration to downloading of the admission letter will be hosted in the admission microsite of Amity JEE 2019. Moreover, it is important to know what are the important dates regarding Amity JEE 2019. Thus, refer to the table below:
|Amity JEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Registration Starts/Online application starts||November 2018 – open|
|Admit Card||To be announced!|
Apply Online: Click Here To apply online for Amity JEE 2019.
Below we have described all the details regarding admission microsite where the online registration and application forms will be hosted. Thus, make sure you read all about it before starting the application process.
What is Amity JEE 2019 Admission Microsite?
Admission microsite is a portal that is hosted on the official website of Amity University. This portal will host all the admission related process like application form filling and submitting, payment of the application fee, scheduling the exam, admit card downloading, checking result and downloading the admission letter. Thus, to access the portal one must first register on it.
Once you have registered. you can log in anytime using your application number and password that will be generated after successful submission of the application form. Below we have discussed the process of registration and submission of the application form.
Before you start with the application form fillup, know that there 3 ways you can get your application form. If you select option 1 and option 2 read below to know how to complete the application process.
Option 1: How to Register and Fill the Online Amity JEE 2019 Application Form
Follow the steps given below to fill the Amity JEE 2019 Application form to be able to appear in Amity JEE 2019.
Step 1: Register on the Admission Microsite of Amity University
So to register online you need to fill your name, email id, and an active mobile number. Thereafter, an application Form number and password will be generated and sent to your email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Fill the online Application Form
Next, candidates need to fill all the details like:
- Personal Details
- Programme and Campus
- Education Details
- Family Information
- Other Information
Step 3: Upload Documents
Next, the candidates need to upload the scanned image of Photograph. Also, upload the class 10 Scanned mark sheet. Thus, know the specifications of the documents you have to upload.
|Photograph||3.5 x 4.5cm||pg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp|
|Class 10 Marksheet||–||jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp, pdf|
Step 4: Make Payment
If you have selected option 1 then you need to make payment online using net banking/credit card/debit card. The application fee is Rs. 1100/-
Option 2: How to Fill the Offline Amity JEE 2019 Application Form
- If you have selected the option 2, then register as discussed above.
- Next, download the application form in PDF format.
- Print the application form, fill-in the required details completely, affix recent color passport size photo and submit along with the photocopy of class 10 mark sheet at the respective campus you are applying to.
- You can download the application form free of cost and submit it with a DD for Rs. 1100/-.
Option 3: Buy application pack from Amity Information Centers / Campuses
- Buy application pack from Amity Information Centers / Campuses in Noida, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon (Manesar), Gwalior, Kolkata, Mumbai, Raipur & Ranchi.
- Duly fill-in the required details completely, affix recent passport size photo. Thereafter, submit along with the photocopy of class 10 mark sheet at the respective campus you are applying to.
After Submitting The Amity JEE 2019 Application Form
Once you have completed the application process you can log in to the Admission Microsite using your form number and password to check the following:
- Check the Status of your Form
- Select the AMITYJEE exam center and date. (applicable only for B.Tech Programs)
- Select the date for appearing in the Selection Procedure and download Admit Card.
- Check your selection status.
- Print your Admission letter
- Check confirmation of fee payment after making payment.
Amity JEE 2019 Admit Card
Once the candidates have successfully submitted their application form, the next step will be to schedule their Amity JEE 2019 Exam date, time and venue. One who successfully completes the scheduling process will be able to download their Admit card for appearing in the examination. Also, this admit card along with a valid photo ID proof must be taken to the exam centre.