Amity JEE 2019 – The B.Tech admission in Amity University is based on Amity JEE. For admission in the academic session 2019-20, Amity JEE 2019 Exam Date is April 08 to May 05, 2019. It is a CBT based exam. Application forms are now available in the online mode at amity.edu. Candidates can apply online. Amity Joint Entrance Exam (Amity JEE) is conducted for admission to B.Tech programs at Amity University Noida. The 10+2 qualifying candidates are eligible for Amity JEE 2019. Candidates need to register online, fill the application form, book their test schedule, print the admit card and appear in online Amity JEE 2019 exam. Read below to know all about Amity University Admission for B.Tech courses.
Amity JEE 2019
To take admission in Amity University for B.Tech programmes, it is mandatory to qualify Amity JEE 2019. Therefore, candidates must note that admission will be purely on the basis of Merit. However, the candidate also needs to fulfill the minimum eligibility. Thus, here are the important Amity 2019 dates:
|Conducting Body: Pearson VUE (on behalf of Amity)|
|Amity JEE 2019||Important Dates|
|Registration Starts/Online application starts||November 2018 – 16 May 2019|
|Admit Card||To be announced!|
|Exam Dates||08 Apr – 05 May 2019|
|Result||10 May 2019|
Candidate must ensure they have read and understood the eligibility criteria of Amity JEE 2019 before going through the Application Process. Your candidature will be canceled at any point your eligibility is found inappropriate.
Amity JEE 2019 Application Form
The application form of Amity JEE 2019 will be available online. But before accessing the online application form candidates need to register on the Admission Microsite of Amity University. The application process might seem quite confusing but not to worry we have explained it in a simplified manner here.
- Register Online on the admission microsite – Click Here to know how.
- Fill the application form.
- Make Payment
Mode of Payment and Application Fee: Application Fee is Rs. 1100/-.
Mode of Application Fee payment:
- Online: Via Net banking/credit/debit card
- Via DD: Duly filled in Application Forms together with photograph & a DD of Rs. 1100/- must reach the university before the last date.
Amity JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Amity University has decided course wise eligibility criteria. But there are few common points applicable to all B.Tech courses. Read below:
- Candidates must not have a compartment in any subject in 10+2 level.
- Candidates must have passed or must be appearing in 10+2 to be able to apply for amity JEE 2019.
- Read Course wise Eligibility Criteria.
Amity JEE 2019 Admission Microsite
The admission microsite of Amity University is the portal that is open to accept the application form for B.Tech admission in the university. Via the admission microsite candidates have to apply for admission and complete their applications. Candidates will have to enter their application number and login to access the microsite.
Amity JEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of Amity JEE 2019 is explained below. It is important that the candidates are familiar with the pattern and marks distribution of the examination and prepare accordingly.
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Number of Questions: 90
- Total Marks: 360
- Sections in the question paper: 4
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Marking Scheme: +4 for correct answers, -1 for wrong ones.
- Total duration: 120 Minutes
|Section 1: General English||15||60|
|Section 2: Physics||25||100|
|Section 3: Chemistry||25||100|
|Section 4: Mathematics||25||100|
Amity JEE 2019 Admission Process
Here is the brief process of admission in Amity University via Amity JEE. Candidates thus can get a brief idea. The entire process is discussed in details below on this page.
Note that Amity JEE is only for B.Tech admission. The test will be online, for which the candidates need to read the eligibility criteria and register online. Below we will describe each step of the admission process on details. Also, get details of the examination like the pattern, syllabus, how to prepare, books for Preparations and sample papers below.
Amity JEE 2019 – Courses Offered
Following courses are offered via Amity JEE 2019:
- B. Tech (Civil Engg.) – 3 continent
- B. Tech (Computer Science & Engg.) – 3 continent
- B. Tech (Electronics & Communications Engg.) – 3 continent
- B.Tech ( Biomedical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering)
- B.Tech (Automobile Engineering)
- B.Tech (Avionics)
- B.Tech (Bioinformatics)
- B.Tech (Biotechnology)
- B.Tech (Chemical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
- B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) – 3 Continent
- B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication)
- B.Tech (Food Technology)
- B.Tech (Industrial Heavy Machinery)Noida
- B.Tech (Information Technology)
- B.Tech (Internet of Things)
- B.Tech (Mechanical & Automation Engg.)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) – 3 Continent
- B.Tech (Nanotechnology)
- B.Tech (Nuclear Science & Technology)
- B.Tech (Software Engineering)
- B.Tech (Solar and Alternate Energy)
- B.Tech(Civil Engg. – International)
- B.Tech(Computer Science Engg. – International)
- B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engg. – International)
- B.Tech(Mechanical Engg. – International)
- B.Tech. (Artificial Intelligence)
- B.Tech. (Biotechnology) – 3 Continent
Amity JEE 2019 Syllabus
Here are topics that will be used to prepare questions for Amity JEE 2019. Candidates need to prepare each topic to be able to ace the entrance exam of Amity.
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Ability
- Physics and Measurement
- Vector Algebra
- Kinematics of a Particle
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Periodic Motion
- Wave Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Terrestrial Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Experimental Skills
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali & Alkaline Earth Metals) : Group 1 & 2 Elements
- P- Block Elements
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Co-Ordination Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens ( Alkyl and Aryl Halides)
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Quadratic Equation
- Sequence Series
- Complex Number
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutation and Combinations
- Matrix and Determinant
- Straight Line
- Trigonometric Equations (Ratios, Identities, Equations)
- Properties of Triangles
- Limits and Continuity
- Differentiation and Differentiability
- Indefinite Integration
- Definite Integration
- Differential Equations
- Application of Derivatives (Tangents and Normals)
- Maxima and Minima
- Ellipse and Hyperbola
- Inverse Trigonometric Function
Amity JEE 2019 Preparation
It is very clear from the syllabus and the exam pattern discussed above, that Amity JEE 2019 pattern is similar to that of JEE Main exam pattern and syllabus. Therefore the preparation resource for Amity JEE 2019 will be similar too. Although the difficulty level will be not as high as the JEE Mains. Thus, candidates can make sure to prepare accordingly. Below are the preparation resources that will you all with Amity JEE 2019 Preparations.
Amity JEE 2019 Preparation Resources
Amity JEE 2019 Scheduling and Rescheduling
After submitting the online application form candidates need to schedule their exam day, date, and time. Thus, to be able to do so they have to re-login into their registered account in the Admission Microsite. Under the registered account candidates will be able to select the city, exam center, date and time of the choice. This scheduling must be done as soon as possible to get the center of your choice. In addition to that remember that the Rescheduling will be allowed only ONCE and up to 48 hours prior to the test.
Check how to schedule and reschedule your exam in the document below:
Click here to download the above document.
Amity JEE 2019 Admit Card
The admit card to appear in Amity JEE 2019 will be available online under the admission microsite. Thus, candidates have to log in and access the same. The admit card will be important as it will carry the exam center details, day and date of the exam as per the scheduling done by the candidates. Therefore, candidates must take its print out. Also, without the admit card of Amity JEE 2019 no one will be able to enter the examination center.
However, a copy of the admit card will be also sent to the candidates over the registered email id. The admit card must be carried along with a valid photo ID proof.
Amity JEE 2019 Result
Admission will be purely on the basis of merit. The university will prepare the merit list based on the marks obtained by the candidates in Amity JEE 2019 exam. The result of the same will be uploaded on the university website as per the schedule.
After the result, Amity will issue the Admission Letter to the selected candidates. Thus, the candidates need to download the admission letter and complete all the admission formalities like payment of fees before the deadline.
Amity University – Campuses
Amity University has its campuses in India as well as in outside India. Therefore, we are listing down the campuses below:
- Greater Noida
- Mumbai Malad
- Abu Dhabi
- South Africa
Amity University Fee Structure
Below document gives the course wise eligibility criteria and fee structure of different campuses. Thus, candidates can check the same here:
Amity University Contact Details
Amity University Noida Campus
Sector-125, Noida – 201313 (U.P.)
Contact Number: 0120-4392000
Block – J2, Gate No: 3,
Amity University Campus
Sector-125, Noida – 201313 (UP)
Admission Helpline No:
Tel: 0120-2445252 / 4713600
Whatsapp: +91 8448396303
Official Website: www.amity.edu