Amity JEE 2019 Admit Card – The Amity University will be releasing their admit cards as soon as the official authorities, order them to do so. The Admit Cards will be released through the online medium only and no other means will be used so as to declare the admit cards. The candidates will be able to fetch their admit cards either from the official website or from this very page itself. The candidates are requested so as to download their admit card immediately as soon as they get declared, and to take a printout of the same so as to carry it with themselves to the Amity JEE 2019 examination center. Candidates can retrieve further information regarding the Amity JEE 2019 Admit Card by referring to the under provided information.
Amity JEE 2019 Admit Card
The Amity university will declare the Admit cards once the application form filling process gets completed successfully. The Admit Cards will be received by the candidates on the Email Ids provided by them while registering themselves. Once the candidates have received their Admit Cards, they are requested to download the Amity JEE 2019 Admit card and take a printout of the same. To know further important details regarding the upcoming dates and events the candidates can refer to the schedule as provided underneath.
|Amity JEE 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Amity JEE 2019 Downloading of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Amity JEE 2019 Examination Date||To be announced|
Admit Card: Applicants will be able to download the Amity JEE 2019 Admit Card at www.amity.edu.
How to Download the Amity JEE 2019 Admit Card?
Those candidates who have filled the application form well in time will be able to download the admit card for the examination. Candidates require to follow some easy steps to download the admit card.
- Click on the above link.
- Click on the Admission microsite option.
- Choose the date and city preferred by you.
- The candidate will be asked for a login Id and password.
- Get to the admit card portal.
- Click on the Admit Card option.
- Choose your date and time slot to give the test.
- The admit card will open.
- Now take a print out of the Amity JEE 2019 Admit Card on an A4 size sheet.
- Keep it safe until the admission procedure gets completed.
Do’s and Dont’s Regarding the Amity JEE 2019 Admit Card
- All the candidates are requested to take a printout of the admit card and bring it to the examination centre.
- Candidates must show their Admit Card along with one government-issued ID proof – Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ Voters ID to the Invigilator.
- Candidates giving examination in locations outside India, have to pay additional fees at the Examination Center.
- Those candidates who won’t show up on the allotted date will have to pay a NO show up fee of Rs.750/- only so as to get another date alloted in their name.
- Candidates can reschedule once in 48 hours before the examination.
- Candidates are allowed to leave the test centre after the Final Submission.
- Electronic Calculators are strictly prohibited in the examination premises.
Examination Scheme for Amity JEE 2019
The Amity JEE 2019 Examination will be consisting of four sections with objective type Multiple Choice Questions. Its compulsory for the candidates to attend all the sections. To know more about the sections the candidates can refer to the table provided underneath.
|Amity JEE 2019 Exam Pattern (Section)||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Section 1||General English||15 Ques.|
|Section 2||Physics||25 Ques.|
|Section 3||Chemistry||25 Ques.|
|Section 4||Mathematics/ Biology||25 Ques.|
Note: The candidates must take care of the fourth section as they will have to give the test of the subject which has been opted by them.
- The Maximum time limit will be of 120 Minutes.
- Total no. of questions in a set are 90.
- For every correct answer, Four marks would be awarded.
- For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- No marks will be alotted if more than one choices are marked.
Syllabus for the Amity JEE 2019
To know more about the syllabus please click on the link provided.