AMUEEE 2019 Application Form – The application form window of AMUEEE 2019 has been reopened from Mar 08 to Mar 12, 2019. Candidates can apply by paying Rs. 200 as late fee at amu.ac.in. The application form is available in the online mode only and the application fee is Rs. 650, Rs. 750, Rs. 450 for B.Tech, B.Tech/B.Arch and B.E.(Evening) respectively. The application fee payment is to be done using online mode. The process of applying for AMUEEE 2019 starts with registering first using valid email id and password. The AMUEEE 2019 Application Form is available thereafter. Read below to know how you can access the AMUEEE 2019 Application Form online.
AMUEEE 2019 Application Form
Below are the important dates that you must note regarding the AMUEEE 2019 Application process.
|AMUEEE 2019 Application Form||Dates
|Availability of Online Application Form||31 Jan 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||04 Mar 2019|
|Reopening of Application Form with Late fee (Rs. 200)||08 Mar – 12 Mar 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the AMUEEE 2019 Application Form.
AMUEEE 2019 Application Fees
The AMUEEE 2019 Application Fees for the engineering courses are given below:
- B.Tech: Rs. 650/-
- B.Tech/B.Arch: Rs. 750/-
- B.E. (Evening): Rs. 450/-
Mode of payment of application fee: Candidates can pay the application fee using online mode – Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
How To Fill The AMUEEE 2019 Application Form
Below are the steps for the AMUEEE 2019 Application Form Fill-up. Candidates can follow the steps below for an error-free application form fill up –
Step1: New User to Register Online
- The candidate should register online and provide his / her correct and functional email because the username and password etc. will be sent to this email.
Sr. No. Registration 1. Username Choose a username of your choice 2. Password Enter a password of your choice 3. Re-Enter Password Confirm your password by retyping it 4. Enter your valid & functional email address 5. Name of the Candidate Enter the full name of the candidate in capital letters exactly as mentioned in his/her High School / Secondary School Certificate. Do not use Mr / Master / Ms / Miss etc. before the name.
- You will just have to register only once, even if you are applying for multiple courses. Refer the below image:
Step 2: Sign in to the registered account
- After successful registration, you will be automatically redirected to the login page.
- The candidate shall log in using his/her username and password, as shown below:
- After that, the dashboard of the candidate will be available to him/her for filling the form. The dashboard is the place where the candidate will have the status of the application process throughout. The dashboard will look like the one below. Candidates nede to click on step 1 to start the application process.
Step 3: Filling up the details
The candidate should fill his/her application form carefully. Fields marked with the asterisk will be mandatory.
After saving the information filled by you, you will be asked to review and confirm that the particulars entered are correct.
Candidate will not be able to Edit/Update his/her Profile after confirmation.
If a candidate finds any mistake in his/her Profile after confirmation, then he/she will have to re-register with a different Username and Password to complete all the entries again.
- The following information will have to be filled during this stage:
- Alternate email id
- Aadhaar Number (not mandatory)
- Parents’ Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact Number
- Hostel accommodation needs
The above details are to be filled as per the table below. The fields that have star mark beside them are mandatory to fill.
|1.||Username*||Prefilled as given at the time of registration|
|2.||Email*||Prefilled as given at the time of registration|
|3.||Name of the Candidate*||Prefilled as given at the time of registration|
|4.||Alternate Email||Specify an alternate email of the candidate|
|5.||Aadhaar No||Specify the AADHAAR number of the candidate|
|6.||Mother’s Name*||Write the full name of candidate’s mother as mentioned in the High School/ Secondary School Certificate. Do not use Mrs / Dr / Smt etc. before the name.|
|7.||Father’s Name*||Write the full name of candidate’s father as mentioned in the High School/ Secondary School Certificate. Do not use Mr / Dr / Shri etc. before the name.|
|8.||Date of Birth*||Specify the date of birth of the candidate (in Christian Era) as recorded in the High School/ Secondary School Certificate/ Birth Certificate.|
|9.||Gender*||Select the gender of the candidate (Male or Female).|
|10.||Mobile No.*||Specify the valid mobile number of the candidate|
|11.||Alternate Mobile No.||Specify the alternate mobile number of the candidate|
|12.||Correspondence Address*||Specify the complete mailing address of the candidate including Pin Code.|
|13.||Permanent Address*||Specify the complete permanent address of the candidate including Pin Code.|
|14.||Nationality*||Specify the nationality of the candidate|
|15.||Religion*||Specify the religion of the candidate (for statistical purposes only)|
|16.||Hostel Accommodation required*||Write ‘Yes’ if hostel accommodation is required, otherwise write ‘No’|
Stage 4: Education Qualification Details
Candidate should fill details of his/her educational qualifications by providing the name of all examinations passed, including qualifying examination, year of passing, Examination Roll No., University/Board from where passed, and the percentage/CGPA obtained.
If the result of examination (including qualifying examination) is awaited, fill in all the columns except marks column and write “RA” in the Results column.
Stage 5: Upload Photograph, Thumb Impression, and Signature
Candidate should have scanned copy of his/her latest front facing good quality colored Photo with white background, signature & only Left Thumb Impression.
- Photo size must be between 20KB and 100KB.
- Signature size must be between 20KB and 100KB.
- Thumb impression size must be between 20KB and 100KB.
- The file format of the photo, signature and thumb impression scanned images must be JPEG/JPG.
Candidate will ensure to keep 10 hard copies of the uploaded photo with him/her as the same will be needed at the time of admission if the candidate is selected.
Stage 6: Uploading scanned copies of Documents
Candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of the following documents in JPEG Format and the size must be between 200KB to 2 MB.
Date of birth certificate/High School Certificate of the candidate.
- Documents in support of the claim under special category, if any.
Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any. This is only for B.E. (Evening) course.
No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
Stage 7: Applying for Courses and making Payment
- You will have to fill specific Application details for the respective course you want to apply for.
The Application fee will have to be paid online only. The candidate should keep ready his/her Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card details and follow the instructions available on the website to make payment.
- Once your payment is successful, your application form will be automatically submitted electronically.
Stage 8: Take a Printout
AMUEEE 2019 Application Form Correction
There will be no application form correction facility for the AMUEEE 2019 Application Form. Once the submission is done, the application form will not be available for correction. Thus, the candidates will be getting only one chance to complete the application form correctly without any error.
Any error in the application form will be later not excused. The candidature of the candidate may get at the later stages due to an error.
AMUEEE 2019 Test Centers
Candidates will be allowed to marks their preferred exam centers in the application fork itself. The AMUEEE 2019 Expected exam centers are:
- Aligarh (U.P.)
- Lucknow (U.P.)
- Bhopal (M.P.)
- Patna (Bihar)
- Srinagar (J. & K.)
- Kozhikode (Kerala)
- Kolkata (W.B.)
AMUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before any application process starts, you must always check whether or not you are eligible for applying. Thus, let us have a look at the AMUEEE 2019 Eligibility norms.
For taking admission in Engineering courses through the AMUEEE 2019 Examination one has to fulfill the following criteria:
- One has to pass the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Aligarh Mulsim University or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Or Diploma in Engineering of AMU with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- For admission in B.E. courses, one has to have a Diploma Degree in the respective courses.
- The candidate will have to be an Indian National only, few seats will be reserved for foreign nationals/children of Non-resident Indians (NRI).
- If the candidate has the qualifying exam as Senior Secondary Certificate Examination then the maximum age limit for such candidates will be 19 Years.
- For candidates with the qualifying exam as Diploma Certificate then the maximum age limit in such case will be 21 Years.
AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card
After the successful submission of the AMUEEE 2019 Application Form, candidates will have to sign in to their registered account to download the admit card for AMUEEE 2019 a per the schedule. The AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card will be available in the month of April 2019. Almost 1 month prior to AMUEEE 2019 Examination. Candidates will have the details of the examination center available on it. This will be an important piece of document to appear in the AMUEEE 2019 Examination.