AMUEEE 2019 Application Form – Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) will release the AMUEEE 2019 Application Form from the first week of January 2019. Candidates who wish to take admission in engineering courses in AMU will have to apply online by filling the application form. AMUEEE 2019 Exam dates have been also announced. To fill the application form candidates have to register first and then fill the application form. The application fee is to be paid online too. It is important that you fill up the online application fee without any error and thus we have mentioned steps to fill the same in a simplified and easy to understand manner. Read below to know how you can access the AMUEEE 2019 Application Form online.
AMUEEE 2019 Application Form
The AMUEEE 2019 Application Form will have to be filled online only and the payment is also to be made in online mode only. Below are the important dates that you must note regarding the AMUEEE 2019 Application process.
|AMUEEE 2019 Application Form||Dates
|Availability of Online Application Form||1st week of Jan 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||1st week of Mar 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates will be able to apply online for AMUEEE 2019 at www.amucontrollerexams.com
AMUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before any application process starts, you must always check whether or not you are eligible for applying. Thus, let us have a look at the AMUEEE 2019 Eligibility norms.
For taking admission in Engineering courses through AMUEEE 2019 Examination one has to fulfil the following criteria:
- One has to pass the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Aligarh Mulsim University or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Or Diploma in Engineering of AMU with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- For admission in B.E. courses, one has to have a Diploma Degree in the respective courses.
- The candidate will have to be an Indian National only, few seats will be reserved for foreign nationals/children of Non-resident Indians (NRI).
- If the candidate has the qualifying exam as Senior Secondary Certificate Examination then the maximum age limit for such candidates will be 19 Years.
- For candidates with the qualifying exam as Diploma Certificate then the maximum age limit in such case will be 21 Years.
How to Apply for AMUEEE 2019
After you are through with the eligibility criteria, you must know the steps of the AMUEEE 2019 Application Form Fill-up for an error-free application process. Below we have explained the steps od AMUEEE 2019 Application Process.
Step1: New User to Register Online
- The candidate should register online and provide his / her correct and functional email because the username and password etc. will be sent to this email.
- You will just have to register only once, even if you are applying for multiple courses. Refer the below image:
Step 2: Sign in to the registered account
- The candidate shall login using his/her username and password. The dashboard of the candidate will be available to him/her for filling the form. The dashboard is the place where the candidate will have the status of the application process throughout. The sign in window will look like the one below:
- In case the candidate has lost/forgot his/her password, Forgot Password link should be used to get the same on the registered email.
Step 3: Filling up the details
The candidate should fill his/her application form carefully. Fields marked with the asterisk will be mandatory.
After saving the information filled by you, you will be asked to review and confirm that the particulars entered are correct.
Candidate will not be able to Edit/Update his/her Profile after confirmation.
If a candidate finds any mistake in his/her Profile after confirmation, then he/she will have to re-register with a different Username and Password to complete all the entries again.
- The following information will have to be filled during this stage:
- Parents’ Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact Number
- Hostel accommodation needs
Stage 4: Education Qualification Details
Candidate should fill details of his/her educational qualifications by providing the name of all examinations passed, including qualifying examination, year of passing, Examination Roll No., University/Board from where passed, and the percentage/CGPA obtained.
If the result of examination (including qualifying examination) is awaited, fill in all the columns except marks column and write “RA” in the Results column.
Stage 5: Upload Photograph, Thumb Impression and Signature
Candidate should have scanned copy of his/her latest front facing good quality coloured Photo with white background, signature & only Left Thumb Impression.
The size of the scanned copies of Photograph, signature and thumb Impressions images must not exceed 40 KB and should only be in JPEG format.
Candidate will ensure to keep 10 hard copies of the uploaded photo with him/her as the same will be needed at the time of admission if the candidate is selected.
Stage 6: Uploading scanned copies of Documents
Candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of the following documents in JPEG Format and the size must be between 200KB to 2 MB.
Date of birth certificate/High School Certificate of the candidate.
Marksheet of qualifying examination. If the mark sheet of the qualifying examination is not available then the market of the preceding year should be uploaded.
- Documents in support of the claim under special category, if any.
Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any. This is only for B.E. (Evening) course.
No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
Stage 7: Applying for Courses and making Payment
- You will have to fill specific Application details for the respective course you want to apply for.
The Application fee will have to be paid online only. The candidate should keep ready his/her Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card details and follow the instructions available on the website to make payment.
- Once your payment is successful, your application form will be automatically submitted electronically.
Stage 8: Take a Printout
AMUEEE 2019 Application Fees
The AMUEEE 2019 Application Fees for the engineering courses are given below:
- B.Tech: Rs. 600/-
- B.arch: Rs. 700/-
- B.E. (Evening): Rs. 400/-
AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card
After the successful submission of the AMUEEE 2019 Application Form, candidates will have to sign in to their registered account to download the admit card for AMUEEE 2019 a per the schedule. The AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card will be available in the month of April 2019. Almost 1 month prior to AMUEEE 2019 Examination. Candidates will have the details of the examination centre available on it. This will be an important piece of document to appear in the AMUEEE 2019 Examination.