AP EAMCET 2018 Online Exam will be held from April 22, 2018, to April 25, 2018. From 2017, this paper is being conducted in online mode. Previously it was conducted in pen and paper mode. Those who are appearing for this exam must know how to attempt this online paper, what all documents have to be carried to the exam hall, general instructions to be followed.
Aspirants of AP EAMCET 2018 must know all the complete information about AP EAMCET 2018 Online Exam Day Instructions and the other important related information about AP EAMCET Exam.
AP EAMCET 2018 Online Exam Day Instructions
Those who are preparing for AP EAMCET 2018 should know about some basic rules that they should follow on the exam day. They should also know about the pattern of the exam It is important that the candidate is clear about the pattern of this exam and all the necessary information about it.
AP EAMCET 2018 Online Exam
AP EAMCET 2018 exam is a Computer Based Test (CBT). The paper is conducted in online mode. The total duration of this exam is 3 hours. In this duration, the candidate has to attempt 160 questions. The candidate, to attempt this paper, will have to follow some steps.
Follow the steps given below to attempt AP EAMCET 2018 Paper:
- Login – After all the biometric processes and frisking process, the candidate will be guided to their system. There the candidate will see the login window. It will show the candidate’s details such as name and the photograph etc. At the scheduled time which is usually 10 minutes before the exam, the candidate has to enter ‘Username’ as given in the hall ticket. Password will be given at the test centre at that time only. After entering all the details, they will have to click on “Sign In” button.
- Reading the Instructions: After signing in, the candidate will be guided to the instruction window. The instructions will be available in English and Telugu languages both. Although they will have to choose the default language. All the questions will appear in the default language.
Note: The questions will be available in both the languages, irrespective of the selection of the language
The candidate has to click on the disclaimer box accepting all the terms and conditions. After accepting the terms, they will have to click on I am ready to begin. The timer of the exam will start as soon as the candidate clicks on the button.
- Test Taking Process- After clicking on the button, the candidate will see the online paper. The question will be displayed one at a time in both the languages. Select any one of the four options as the answer to the question, by clicking on the circle button
beside the option.
- To change the already chosen answer, click on the circle button of another option.
- If you want to remove the answer, click on the Clear response button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button and then go to the next question. The answer will not be saved if the candidate does not click on the button.
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation
- Submission: The test will be automatically submitted at the end of the examination. Candidate will see the exam summary with details such as Subject Name, Number of questions, Answered, Not Answered, Marked for Review, and Not Visited. They will have to confirm by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
We are providing here the complete exam instruction as provided by the EAMCET. Candidates can download the instructions as well from the link provided on this page.
Download User Manual: Click Here to download the complete AP EAMCET 2018 User Manual for Online Exam.
Important Documents for the exam day
Candidates who are appearing for AP EAMCET 2018 exam must take note of the following documents which they have to bring on the exam day. If they forget to bring them hall, they will not be allowed to write the exam.
The documents to be brought are as follows:
- Hall Ticket
- Filled in AP EAMCET Online Application Form
- A good Ball Point Pen for rough work purpose
- In case of SC/ST category candidates, Attested copy of Caste certificate is to be brought to the exam hall.
AP EAMCET 2018 General Instructions
Those appearing for AP EAMCET 2018 Exam have to follow some basic guidelines on the exam day. It is usually seen that the candidates generally ignore these rules and face difficulties at the last time. Thus it is important that they keep these rules in mind so as to avoid any last minute hassles. Take a look at the general guidelines for appearing in AP EAMCET 2018:
- The candidate should reach the exam centre at least 2 hours before the exam. All the biometric verification will be done prior to the exam. No entry to the exam hall under any circumstances will be allowed if the candidate comes after the given time.
- They are not allowed to bring any unwanted things like textual material, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material etc. Those who are found in the possession of these things will be debarred for the exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall before the full duration of the exam. They will be allowed to leave only after the time ends.
- Bringing the admit card to the exam hall is very important. Those who do not bring it will not be allowed to take the test.
- No rough sheets should be carried by the candidate to the exam hall. It will be provided to the candidates at the test centre.