The AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form is to be filled in the online mode only. If you submit the AP EAMCET 2019 Online Application Form before March 27, 2019, only then you will be able to appear in AP EAMCET 2019 for engineering admissions in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Many times the candidates end up committing errors in the online application form filling process. To minimise the errors it is important that you read all the instructions beforehand and understand them. On this page, we have explained the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form fillup process in an easy to understand manner. Know the important dates and how you can correct any errors in the application form.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form: Important Dates
Keep track of the AP EAMCET 2019 Dates of the application process from the table below. There are few important points regarding AP EAMCET 2019 Apply Online process, which has been discussed below in detail. Get the detailed events and dates of the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form from the table below:
|AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|AP EAMCET Online application form shall be available from||26 Feb 2019|
|Submission of the application form ends without late fee||27 Mar 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||06 Apr – 10 Apr 2019|
|Submission of the application form with the following late fee
||04 Apr 2019
09 Apr 2019
14 Apr 2019
19 Apr 2019
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for AP EAMCET 2019.
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in.
Important Information needed to fill AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Before you fill up the online AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form make sure you have the following documents in hand.
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Exam
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Aadhar Number
- Date of Birth
- Proof of local status of the past 12 years
- Ration Card
Application Fee of AP EAMCET 2019
Read the payment details for AP EAMCET 2019 carefully, paying for the application is the first step when you start the application process.
|Streams||Application fee||Processing Fee||Total Fee|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 500||Rs. 29||Rs. 529|
|Agriculture (A)||Rs. 500||Rs. 29||Rs. 529|
|Both streams E & A||Rs. 1000||Rs. 59||Rs. 1059|
Mode of payment: Registration fee can be paid through Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card provided his / her Card is a VISA or MASTERCARD or MAESTRO type. Alternatively, candidate can also pay the registration fee by cash at any one of the AP ONLINE / TS ONLINE centers.
How to fill the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
You will need to follow the following steps to fill up the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form. Make sure you follow the steps and submit the application form within the last date. The steps below will help you with an error-free submission of the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form:
Step 1: Payment of Fees
- Click on the link that is provided above on this page, the following window will open. Click on the link that says ‘Fee Payment’.
- Next, you will need to fill up the details as shown in the image below. After that click on ‘initiate payment’ button.
- On the next screen, you will have to select the payment mode:
- To proceed to step 2, click on ‘Pay Now’ Button.
Step 2: Filling up of AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
- Next, after the payment is successful, you will have to start filling up the application form. For this you will need to log in using the following details as shown in the image:
- After you click on Proceed to fill application, the following window will open. The candidates will be needing to fill up all the fields correctly and proceed to step 3. Following are the important information you will need to fill.
- Personal Details: Provide your name and guardian’s name. Fill all other information correctly.
- Annual Income of Parents: Next, enter the income certificate details and the annual average income.
- Category Details: In the next step, you will need to provide the category details. Enter the caste certificate number and proceed ahead.
- Special Reservation Category Details: If you belong to any of the following categories then mark the same, fill the related details as shown below.
- Bank Details: Next, you will need to enter the bank details like IFSC code and account number.
- Address: On the next step, you will need to furnish your address in details as shown in the image below:
- Details of Qualifying Examination: In this section, you will need to provide the details of your qualifying examination and other exam details as shown in the image below:
- Local Area: On the basis of your last 7 years of study places, the local area will be decided.
- Preference of exam centre: Choose the exam centre as per your preference from the choices provided. You can not change your test centre once selected and thus you must choose wisely before submission of the form.
Step 3: Uploading Photo and Signature
- In this step, you will have to upload your scanned photograph and signature. Read the specifications below, as images with wrong specifications, will not be accepted.
|JPG||.JPG||Less than 30 KB|
|Scanned Signature||.JPG||Less than 15 KB|
Step 4: Submission and Printing of the Application Form
The last step is the submission of the filled AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form. Make sure you go through the application form once again and check all the details are correct and filled without any error. Once you are satisfied you can click the ‘final submit’ button. After you submit the application form do not forget to take the print out of the same. It will be required in the further stages of admission.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form Correction
The board will provide an Application Form Correction window for AP EAMCET 2019. Candidates will be able to edit details on the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form. Though not all details can be edited, you can edit a few editable details. Below we have provided the information on which details are editable in AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form during the correction window is open.
Category 1: If a candidate wishes to change the details that can not be edited, they have to request the authority in written format with supporting documents. Read the table below for details:
|Non-editable entries||Documents to be submitted for editing with a written request|
|Stream and Qualifying Hall Ticket Number||Hall Ticket|
|Name of the candidate/Father’s Name/DOB||SSC mark sheet|
|Signature/Photograph||Scanned signature and Photograph|
Category 2: These changes can be done by the candidates in the permitted period. Following are changes that can be made without any written requests:
- Year of appearing/passing of the qualifying examination
- Mothers name
- Place of birth
- Special Category
- Mobile/Email Id
- Aadhar and Ration Card Details
- Local Area status
AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
Those candidates who will successfully submit their AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form, they will be able to download their AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket from the official website as per schedule. All the important details of the examination and the important instructions regarding the same will be mentioned on the admit card and thus it is important that you know how to access it and when to access it. Read the details of the hall ticket/admit card here.