The AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket will be available to those candidates who will successfully submit their AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form on the last date. The AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card will be available online only and will not be sent to any candidate via post or any other means. You must download it from the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in.
The AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card will contain all the important information regarding the test venue address. It will be your identity throughout the admission process of AP EAMCET 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
The AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket will be containing the venue details and important instructions regarding the exam centre rules and regulations. These will be important to be followed by the candidates. Below are the dates that must be noted by the candidates so that they do not miss out the important dates of availability of the Admit Card.
|Issuance of Hall Ticket||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Engineering Exam||4th week of Apr 2019|
Admit Card: The AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket will be available at www.sche.ap.gov.in as per schedule.
How to Download the AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
To download the AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket the candidate will have to visit the official website as per the schedule. We will also provide a direct link to access the AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card on this page. Make sure you follow the following steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the link that will be provided here.
- On the open window you will have to enter your Date of Birth and Registration Number, as shown in the image below:
- Submit the details and your AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket will appear on the window as shown in the image below:
- Check the details on the admit card properly.
- Download and take a print out od the same.
Details on AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
On your AP EAMCET 2019, Admit Card following details will be available. Make sure the details match with the details that you have provided while filling up the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form. If not, then bring it to the notice of the concerned authorities.
- Candidate’s Name
- Parents’ Name
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre Details
- Date and time of the Examination
- Signature of the candidate
- Photo of the candidate
- Local status
AP EAMCET 2019 Engineering Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2019 will be conducted at various centres and the AP EAMCET 2019 engineering examination will follow the following pattern. The AP EAMCET 2019 for engineering category i.e marked as ‘E’, will be held as per the pattern of examination given below.
- Language of the paper: English and Telugu. One can also avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu.
- Duration of Exam: 03 Hours
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Total number of Questions: 160
- Type of Question: MCQ
- Marking Scheme: +1 marks for each correct answer, no negative marking
- Structure of AP EAMCET 2019 question paper:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
Expected test centres for AP EAMCET 2019
Here are the expected test centres of AP EAMCET 2019. These centres are based on the test centres of AP EAMCET 2018. These centres are subjected to change in 2019. But most of them will remain the same.
Important Instruction to be followed
Once you have downloaded the AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket make sure you keep it safe in good condition, without the AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card you will not be allowed inside the test centre. Read the following instructions carefully:
- Bring the following documents to the test centre:
- Hall Ticket
- Filled in Online Application Form with duly affixed recent colour photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where the candidate has studied the qualifying examination.
- Balck/blue ballpoint pen.
- Attested copy of Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST category candidates only).
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- The candidate shall arrive at the online examination centre 2 hours before commencement of the examination. This will enable the candidate to familiarize himself/herself with the online examination process and the registration process.
- The registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Hall Ticket, document as required inside the exam hall.
- A seat indicating Hall Ticket number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only.
AP EAMCET 2019: Instructions for online (Computer Based) Examination
To be acquainted with the online mode of the examination a sample/mock test will be available on www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet website for practice purpose and to give the candidate look and feel of the On-Line (Computer Based) Examination as per schedule. Read below some features of the online examination:
- There will be only one correct response for each question out of four responses given.
- You will have to log in with the Username and password to access the question paper. The Username will be available on the Hall Ticket and the password will be informed 10 minutes before the examination starts to all the candidates. Refer the image below:
- Next, you will have to select the language of your choice.
- Read the instructions that will appear on the screen.
- Questions are displayed one at a time in English and Telugu languages. Questions
in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry are displayed in different sections.
- Candidate should select the Section (Subject) which he/she would like to start the exam with.
- The questions whose answers are saved will be displayed in green colour.
- All calculations/writing work is to be done only on the rough sheet provided at the centre.
- The Submit button will be not be enabled until the exam closure time. The system will automatically submit your answers post Exam Closure time.
- Exam summary will be displayed to you with Subject Name, Number of questions, Answered, Not Answered, Marked for Review, and Not Visited. You must click the ‘Yes’ button to submit and confirm the submission.
- On completion of the test, candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator.
AP EAMCET 2019 Answer Key
The AP EAMCET 2019 Answer Key will be available on the official website after the AP EAMCET 2019 Examination. Candidates can crosscheck their answers from the answer key and have a rough estimate of their scores. For more details about the answer key, click here.