The AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket was made available on April 16, 2019. The exam has been conducted on April 20 – 24, 2019. The candidates who appeared for the AP EAMCET 2019 can check the AP EAMCET Results 2019 from the official website. The AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card was made available in online mode only. You had to download it from the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in from the candidate portal. To know more details regarding AP EAMCET 2019 Admit card, scroll down this article.
AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
The AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card contains all the important information regarding the test venue address and personal details of the candidate. It is used as your identity throughout the admission process of AP EAMCET 2019. Candidates need to mark the below-mentioned dates regarding AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket.
|AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket||Dates|
|Issuance of Hall Ticket||16 Apr 2019 onwards|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Engineering Exam||20 Apr – 24 Apr 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to download AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket.
Official website: sche.ap.gov.in
AP EAMCET Mock Test – Free!
You can also try the AP EAMCET Mock Test by AglaSem for Free. You need not pay anything, simply log in and take the test. AglaSem Mock Test for AP EAMCET examination is available for both engineering and agriculture.
How to Download the AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
To download the AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket the candidate will have to visit the official website as per the schedule. We will also provide a direct link to access the AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card on this page. Make sure you follow the following steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the link that will be provided here.
- On the open window you will have to enter your Date of Birth and Registration Number and Qualifying examination hall ticket no. as shown in the image below:
- Submit the details and your AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket will appear on the window as shown in the image below:
- Check the details on the admit card properly.
- Download and take a print out od the same.
Details on AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
On your AP EAMCET 2019, Admit Card following details will be available. Make sure the details match with the details that you have provided while filling up the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form. If not, then bring it to the notice of the concerned authorities.
- Candidate’s Name
- Parents’ Name
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre Details
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of the Examination
- Photo of the candidate
- Local status
AP EAMCET 2019 Engineering Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2019 is conducted at various centres and the AP EAMCET 2019 engineering examination follow the following pattern. The AP EAMCET 2019 for engineering category i.e marked as ‘E’, is held as per the pattern of examination given below.
- Language of the paper: English and Telugu. One can also avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu.
- Duration of Exam: 03 Hours
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Total number of Questions: 160
- Type of Question: MCQ
- Marking Scheme: +1 marks for each correct answer, no negative marking
- Structure of AP EAMCET 2019 question paper:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
AP EAMCET 2019 Test centres
Here are the test centers of AP EAMCET 2019. These are all the centers available for AP EAMCET 2019, candidates will be allotted one of these for entrance test based on their choice.
Important Instruction to be followed
Once you have downloaded the AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket make sure you keep it safe in good condition, without the AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card you will not be allowed inside the test centre. Read the following instructions carefully:
- Bring the following documents to the test centre:
- Hall Ticket
- Filled in Online Application Form with duly affixed recent colour photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where the candidate has studied the qualifying examination.
- Balck/blue ballpoint pen.
- Attested copy of Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST category candidates only).
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- The candidate shall arrive at the online examination centre 2 hours before commencement. This will enable the candidate to familiarize himself/herself with the online examination process.
- The registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any sort of textual material or electronic devices, except the Hall Ticket or document as required inside the exam hall.
- A seat indicating Hall Ticket number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only.
Instructions for online (Computer Based) Examination
To practice the online mode of the examination a sample/mock test will be available on www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet website. This has been made available to give the candidate feel and idea of the Computer Based Examination. Read below some features of the online examination:
- There will be only one correct response for each question.
- You will have to log in with the Username and password to access the question paper. The Username will be available on the Hall Ticket and the password will be informed 10 minutes before the examination starts. Refer the image below:
- Next, you will have to select the language of your choice.
- Read the instructions that will appear on the screen.
- Questions are displayed one at a time in English and Telugu languages. Questions in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry are displayed in different sections.
- Candidate should select the Section (Subject) which he/she would like to start the exam with.
- The questions whose answers are saved will be displayed in green colour.
- All calculations are to be done only on the rough sheet provided at the centre.
- The Submit button will be not be enabled until the exam closure time. The system will automatically submit your answers post Exam Closure time.
- Exam summary will be displayed to you with Subject Name, Number of questions, Answered, Not Answered, etc.. You must click the ‘Yes’ button to submit and confirm the submission.
- On completion of the test, candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator.
AP EAMCET 2019 Answer Key
The AP EAMCET 2019 Answer Key will be available on the official website. Candidates will be able to crosscheck their answers from the answer key and have a rough estimate of their scores. For more details about the answer key, click here.