AP EAMCET 2019 Result – JNTU has released the AP EAMCET Result on June 04, 2019. AP EAMCET 2019 Rank Card is also released after the Result. Rank Card for AP EAMCET is made available here as well as on the official website. The result was declared at sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. The candidates need to log in using the credentials and check their AP EAMCET 2019 Results. Candidates who qualify the AP EAMCET 2019 Examination are called for counselling and further allotted seats in various colleges of the state. For more details regarding AP EAMCET 2019 Result, scroll down below.
AP EAMCET 2019 Result
The AP EAMCET 2019 Results is announced as per the marking scheme of the AP EAMCET 2019 Exam and the rank list is also prepared giving consideration to both, AP EAMCET 2019 marks and the marks of the candidate in the qualifying examination. Candidates curious about the AP EAMCET Result release date and time need to check the table below:
|AP EAMCET 2019 Engineering Examination||20, 22 & 24 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||04 Jun 2019|
|Rank Card to be released on||10 Jun 2019|
- Rank Card: Click Here to check the AP EAMCET 2019 Rank Card from the official website after its release.
- Result: Click Here to check the AP EAMCET 2019 Result from official Website.
- Declaration Form: Click Here to download the Declaration form for Details of Marks of the Candidate as per Final Qualifying Examination (10+2 or equivalent)
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
AP EAMCET 2019 Toppers
As soon as the AP EAMCET 2019 result is announced, List of candidates who have topped the exam is released. Toppers of AP EAMCET 2019 are defined according to the highest rank. Rank is evaluated in a 75:25 ratio, 75 for EAMCET score and 25 for 10+2 score. Candidates can check the toppers of AP EAMCET 2019 from below.
|Rank||Name of the Candidate|
|1||Kurushetty Ravi Sri Teja|
|3||Goppi Bhanu Datta|
|4||D Chandrasekhar SS Hedahavya|
|7||G Venkat Krishna Surya Likhit|
|8||Appa Konda Abhijeet Reddy|
|10||Alampalli Hema Venkata Abhinav|
How to download the AP EAMCET 2019 Result
Candidates will have to follow the following steps to download their AP EAMCET 2019 Result from the official website:
- Visit the official website or click on the link that will be provided above on this page.
- On clicking the above link a window will open. Click on the ‘AP EAMCET 2019 Results’ link.
- Your login page will open. Enter the Registration number and 10 digit hall ticket number. Click the ‘View Result’ button.
- Your result will appear on the computer screen.
- Download and take the print out of the same.
AP EAMCET 2019 Ranking and Result
The AP EAMCET 2019 Result is available in two formats: You will have the total marks of the test that you have scored and your rank. The rank will be based on your score in the AP EAMCET 2019 score and the marks of the qualifying exam. Below are the details on how the result and the ranks are evaluated:
- Evaluation of Result: +1 marks will be assigned for correct answers and for unattempted and wrong answers no marks will be assigned.
- Evaluation of Ranks: Candidates shall be ranked based on the EAMCET 2019 marks (75%) and 10+2 marks (25%) in the order of merit.
Details on AP EAMCET Result
On downloading, you will notice the following details on your Result:
- Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Local Area
- AP EAMCET 2019 Marks
- Result (Qualifying status)
- Combined score (AP EAMCET 2019+qualifying exam score)
- Marks in all the 3 subjects
The qualifying status will be marked using the following abbreviations. We have elaborated the same for you so that there are no confusions.
- Q: Qualified
- NQ: Not Qualified
- AB: Absent
- W: Withheld
- ND: Inter marks not available
- F: Failed
AP EAMCET 2019 Qualifying Marks
The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAMCET-2018 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
AP EAMCET 2019 Results Date
JNTUK has released the AP EAMCET 2019 Result over the official website; sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates can check the EAMCET Results date from the past years. Candidates can know the trends and expect the AP EAMCET 2019 Results accordingly. Below we have provided a table for candidates to check the past year’s date trends of Result and Rank Card:
|AP EAMCET||AP EAMCET Results Date||AP EAMCET Rank Card Date|
|2017 Result||06 May 2017||12 May 2019|
|2018 Result||05 May 2018||07 May 2019|
|2019 Result||04 Jun 2019 at 11:30 AM||10 Jun 2019|
Points to Remember
- Candidates shall be ranked based on the EAMCET 2019 normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2 (25% weightage) in the order of merit.
- Rank obtained in AP EAMCET 2019 will be valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form for the academic year 2019-2020 only.
- The rank card will have to be downloaded from the website www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet.
- Rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at AP EAMCET 2019 by any candidate claiming as SC/ST Category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission to any course of study in any participating University / Institution.
- The AP EAMCET 2019 Rank Card must be preserved by the candidates as they might produce it anytime during the course of admission.
Counselling and Allotment of Seats
The list of institutions for allotment of candidates with intake in each discipline and category, as per reservations through AP EAMCET 2019 would be released in the Information Booklet for Counseling in due course and the same information would also be released on the official website sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates will be called according to the ranks they get in the AP EAMCET 2019. All the qualified candidates will have to produce the documents at the time of counselling for the verification of the same.
About AP EAMCET
AP EAMCET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (AP SCHE). AP EAMCET is expanded to Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. This Examination acts as the qualifying exam for admission into various undergraduate courses in engineering, agriculture and medical. Admission through AP EAMCET is done in the University/Private Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
About JNTU, Kakinada
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada has been established in the year 2008. JNTU was founded as a Government College of Engineering. This is spread over 110 acres. JNTU Kakinada became a part of JNTU, Hyderabad in the year 1972 and transformed into a full-fledged State Government funded University in 2008.
JNTU Kakinada is the second biggest Technological University in India. This university has 273 Engineering Colleges affiliated to it. The University delivers its services to international students in the main campus at Kakinada. JNTUK is continuously striving to provide the best possible facilities to cater to the needs of international students from various countries.