AP EAMCET 2019 – Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU). JNTU has released the AP EAMCET 2019 Application form on February 26, 2019. The Common Entrance Test known as-‘Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test’ (AP EAMCET) is scheduled to be held on April 20 to 24, 2019. The AP EAMCET 2019 Application form is available and can be filled online. The common entrance exam is conducted for admissions into various private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in AP EAMCET 2019 for the academic year 2019-20. Read below article to know more details on EAMCET 2019.
Latest: AP EAMCET 2019 Application form has been released. Candidates can Apply Online!
AP EAMCET 2019
AP EAMCET 2019 Engineering is conducted for the following First Year Professional Courses: (a) Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology), (b) B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc, (c) B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
AP EAMCET 2019 Dates: All the important dates for AP EAMCET 2019 has been released on the official website, candidates can also get AP EAMCET 2019 dates in the table below:
|AP EAMCET 2019 Dates||Dates
|Release of AP EAMCET 2019 Notification||20 Feb 2019|
|Availability of online Application Form||26 Feb 2019|
|Last date to apply with no late fee||27 Mar 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||06 Apr – 10 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with following late fees
|Issuance of AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card||16 Apr 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019||
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||23 Apr 2019 (Engineering)|
|24 Apr 2019 (Agriculture)|
|Declaration of Result||01 May 2019|
|Last Date to pay the counselling registration fee||1st week of Jun 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling starts||2nd week of Jun 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
AP EAMCET 2019 Application form is available on the official website i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in. You need to fill up the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form to start with. Candidates can fill the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form. An applicant would have successfully applied once he/she have completed the following stages:
Stage 1: Payment of the Application Fee
Stage 2: Filling up the online Application Form
Stage 3: Uploading of Photo and Signature
Stage 4: Submission of the Application Form
Stage 5: Print out of the Application Form
- Application fee for AP EAMCET 2019: Rs. 500/- + Processing fee
- Mode of Payment: Online only via AP online / TS online or Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
A correction window will be provided to the candidates to make corrections to the application form, during the window is open, candidates can make necessary changes in the application forms if they wish to, or if they have made any mistake in the form, they can rectify the same with the help of this correction window. The window will be open for a limited period of time. Candidates are advised to check the form twice before submitting, as all the details filled and submitted in the application form is not editable. Read more details about the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form from the link provided in the “Quick Links”‘ section provided above.
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for engineering admission through AP EAMCET 2019, candidates must first be aware whether or not they are actually eligible for applying or not, as the application form will be rejected without any refund of the application fee once a candidate is found ineligible. Here are the eligibility criteria that you must fulfill for AP EAMCET 2019.
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh /Telangana.
- For Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), Pharma.D, B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FS & T)), B.Sc. (Agriculture Engg) courses:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. Or
- Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- In the case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T) and B.Sc. (Agr. Engg), candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
- For Pharm-D course candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, as equivalent thereto or should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma Examination in Pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State Board of Technical Education and training.
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the Pharma-D course.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for AP EAMCET need to know the exam pattern well in advance to score better in the CET. Knowing the exam pattern can give a sense of confidence to the candidate as they will get to know about how the question paper will appear. The AP EAMCET 2019 for engineering category i.e marked as ‘E’, will be held as per the pattern is given below.
- Language of the paper: English and Telugu. One can also avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu.
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Total number of Questions: 160
- Duration of Exam: 03 Hours
- Type of Question: MCQ
- Marking Scheme: +1 marks for each correct answer, no negative marking
- Structure of AP EAMCET 2019 question paper:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
The AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus includes three subjects namely; Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus is in tune with the syllabus introduced by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, for Intermediate course. Questions may be asked in AP EAMCET 2019 syllabus to test the student’s knowledge and intelligent understanding of the three subjects.
The syllabus is applicable to students of both the current and previous batches of Intermediate Course, who desire to appear for AP EAMCET 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Preparation: Timetable and Important Books
The preparation for any exam will begin with getting familiar with the exam pattern and the detailed syllabus. This will help you understand the type of questions that are asked and the level of preparation that you will need. Next, we will need to work on a timetable for preparation that will help us to complete the entire syllabus before time and the rest of the time can be utilised in revision and mock tests.
Thus the ingredients needed to get a perfect score in AP EAMCET 2019 are:
1. Knowing the Examination Pattern
2. Knowledge of the Syllabus
3. Timetable to Prepare
- Know How to Prepare for AP EAMCET 2019 in details here.
AP EAMCET 2019 Admission Process
Through AP EAMCET 2019, candidates will be admitted into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. To take admission into engineering courses at various colleges/universities of the state the following process is to be followed:
AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
The AP EAMCET Exam Date for the engineering will be held on April 20, 22 & 24, 2019. The AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket for the same will be available on April 16, 2019. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
Please check the Hall ticket carefully for your Hall Ticket Number, Username for the Online Exam, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Test Centre Name, Date and Time of examination. A seat indicating Hall Ticket number will be allocated to each candidate in the examination Centre. For more details Click Here.
AP EAMCET 2019: Instructions for online (Computer Based) Examination
To be acquainted with the online mode of the examination a sample/mock test will be available on www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet website for practice purpose and to give the candidate look and feel of the On-Line (Computer Based) Examination as per schedule. Read below some features of the online examination:
- There will be only one correct response for each question out of four responses given.
- You will have to log in with the Username and password to access the question paper. The Username will be available on the Hall Ticket and the password will be informed 10 minutes before the examination starts to all the candidates.
- Next, you will have to select the language of your choice.
- Read the instructions that will appear on the screen.
- Questions are displayed one at a time in English and Telugu languages. Questions
in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry are displayed in different sections.
- Candidate should select the Section (Subject) which he/she would like to start the exam with.
- The questions whose answers are saved will be displayed in green colour.
- All calculations/writing work is to be done only on the rough sheet provided at the centre.
- On completion of the test, candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator.
For more details about the AP EAMCET 2019 Online Examination, Click Here.
AP EAMCET 2019 Result: Evaluation and Ranking
The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAMCET 2019 is expected to be 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
The Evaluation of the marks will be done carefully to avoid errors in the evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation, normalization, and ranking. The evaluation of the marks will be on the basis of the marking scheme which is:
1 marks for each correct answer. No negative marking for the wrong answer and no deduction of marks for unattempted questions.
Ranking will be done on the basis of EAMCET 2019 normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2 marks (25% weightage) in the order of merit. The Rank card shall be downloaded from the website as per the schedule. Read more about AP EAMCET 2019 Result here.
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling and Allotment of Seats
The list of institutions for allotment of candidates with intake in each discipline and category, as per reservations through AP EAMCET 2019 would be released in the Information Booklet for Counseling as per the schedule and the same information would also be released on website www.sche.ap.gov.in.
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in
For more details regarding AP EAMCET 2019 for Engineering – Download Instruction Booklet.