AP EAMCET 2019 – Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test 2019 has been conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU). JNTU will now release the AP EAMCET 2019 Result on the official website. AP EAMCET 2019 Results date was set to be May 01, 2019, with a new notification result has been postponed after May 27, 2019. Candidates need to check the result by entering the 10 digit hall ticket number. Candidates are allotted seats on the basis of their performance in EAMCET 2019 for the academic year 2019-20. Read the below article to know more details on EAMCET 2019.
Latest: Result for AP EAMCET 2019 will be released after May 27, 2019. Click Here to check the Result.
AP EAMCET 2019
AP EAMCET is conducted for the following First Year Professional Courses: (a) Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology), (b) B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc, (c) B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D. This page provides you details regarding all the courses related to Engineering.
AP EAMCET 2019 Dates: All the important dates for AP EAMCET 2019 has been released on the official website, candidates can also get AP EAMCET 2019 dates in the table below:
|Release of Notification||20 Feb 2019|
|Availability of online Application Form||26 Feb 2019|
|Last date to apply with no late fee||27 Mar 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||06 Apr – 10 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with following late fees
|Issuance of Admit Card||16 Apr 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019||
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||23 Apr 2019 (Engineering)|
|24 Apr 2019 (Agriculture)|
|Last Date to raise objections||26 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result|
|Last Date to pay the counselling registration fee||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Counselling||2nd week of Jun 2019|
AP EAMCET Result: Evaluation and Ranking
The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAMCET 2019 is expected to be 25% of the maximum marks considered for the ranking. However, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC and ST category. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories. AP EAMCET 2019 Results date was set to be May 01, 2019, which has now been extended. Now the AP EAMCET 2019 Results is set to be released soon.
The Evaluation of the marks will be done carefully to avoid errors in the evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation, normalization, and ranking. The evaluation of the marks will be on the basis of the marking scheme which is:
1 marks for each correct answer. No negative marking for the wrong answer and no deduction of marks for unattempted questions.
Ranking will be done on the basis of EAMCET 2019 normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2 marks (25% weightage) in the order of merit. The Rank card shall be downloaded from the website. Read more about AP EAMCET 2019 Result here.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
AP EAMCET 2019 Application form is available on the official website that is www.sche.ap.gov.in. You need to fill up the AP EAMCET Application Form to start with. An applicant would have successfully applied once he/she have completed the following stages:
- Payment of the Application Fee
- Filling up the online Application Form
- Uploading of Photo and Signature
- Submission of the Application Form
- Print out of the Application Form
- Application fee: Rs. 500/- + Processing fee
- Mode of Payment: Online only via AP online / TS online or Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for engineering admission through AP EAMCET 2019, candidates must first be aware of the eligibility criteria. Not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will lead to rejection of the application form without any refund of fee. Here are the eligibility criteria that you must fulfill for AP EAMCET 2019.
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh /Telangana.
- In the case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering) & B.Tech. (FS & T) candidates should have completed 17 years of age and an upper age limit of 22 years (25 years in respect of SC & ST).
For Engineering & B.Tech. courses:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. Or
- Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the Pharma-D course.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for AP EAMCET need to know the exam pattern to score better in the CET. Knowing the exam pattern can give a sense of confidence to the candidate. With the help of exam pattern candidates get to know about how the question paper will appear. The AP EAMCET 2019 for engineering category, will be held as per the pattern is given below:
- Language of the paper: English and Telugu. One can also avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu.
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Total number of Questions: 160
- Duration of Exam: 03 Hours
- Type of Question: MCQ
- Marking Scheme: +1 marks for each correct answer, no negative marking
- Structure of AP EAMCET question paper:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
AP EAMCET Syllabus
The AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus includes three subjects namely; Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus is in tune with the syllabus introduced by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, for Intermediate course. Questions may be asked in AP EAMCET syllabus to test the student’s knowledge and intelligent understanding of the three subjects.
The syllabus is applicable to students of both the current and previous batches of Intermediate Course, who desire to appear for AP EAMCET 2019.
Preparation: Timetable and Important Books
The preparation for any exam will begin with getting familiar with the exam pattern and the syllabus. This will help you understand the type of questions that are asked and the level of preparation that you will need. Next, we will need to work on a timetable for preparation that will help us to complete the entire syllabus before time. Thus, the rest of the time can be utilized in revision and mock tests.
Thus the ingredients needed to get a perfect score are:
1. Knowing the Examination Pattern
2. Knowledge of the Syllabus
3. Timetable to Prepare
- Know How to Prepare for AP EAMCET 2019 in details here.
AP EAMCET Admission Process
Through AP EAMCET 2019, candidates will be admitted into various professional courses offered in University, Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. To take admission into engineering courses from the state the following process is to be followed:
AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
The AP EAMCET Exam for engineering was held on April 20, 22 & 24, 2019. The AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket for the same had been made available on April 16, 2019. Hall ticket is an important document. It is used even after the exam is over. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
Please check the Hall ticket carefully for your Hall Ticket Number, Username for the Online Exam, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Test Centre Name, Date and Time of examination. A seat indicating Hall Ticket number will be allocated to each candidate in the examination Centre. For more details Click Here.
Instructions for CBT
To get a knowledge of the online mode of the examination a sample/mock test has been made available on the official website. This has been made available to give the candidate a feel of the On-Line (Computer Based) Examination. Candidates can read below some features of the online examination.
- There will be only one correct response for each question out of four responses given.
- You will have to log in with the Username and password to access the question paper.
- Next, you will have to select the language of your choice.
- Read the instructions that will appear on the screen.
- Questions are displayed one at a time in English and Telugu languages. Questions
in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry are displayed in different sections.
- Candidate should select the Section (Subject) which he/she would like to start the exam with.
- The questions whose answers are saved will be displayed in green colour.
- All calculations/writing work is to be done only on the rough sheet provided at the centre.
- On completion of the test, candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator.
For more details about the AP EAMCET 2019 Online Examination, Click Here.
The list of institutions for allotment of candidates with intake in each discipline and category will be made as per reservations through AP EAMCET 2019. This has been released in the Information Booklet for Counseling as per the schedule and the same information would also be released on the official website that is sche.ap.gov.in.
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in
For more details regarding AP EAMCET 2019 for Engineering – Download Instruction Booklet.