AP EAMCET 2019 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts a Common Entrance Test known as- ‘Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test’ (AP EAMCET). AP EAMCET 2019 for engineering courses is expected to be held in the month of April 2019. The common entrance exam is conducted for admissions into various private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh. If you are willing to apply for AP EAMCET 2019 you will have to fill up the application form for the same. AP EAMCET 2019 Engineering will be conducted for the following First Year Professional Courses: (a) Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology), (b) B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc, (c) B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in AP EAMCET 2019 for admission in the above-mentioned engineering courses for the academic year 2019-20. Read below more details on EAMCET 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019
The AP EAMCET 2019 will be conducted as per the expected schedule given below. The admission to various engineering courses will be based on the performance of the candidates in EAMCET 2019. You will need to follow the important dates regarding the admission process, thus you can stay updated from the table given below:
|Release of AP EAMCET 2019 Notification||4th week of Feb 2019|
|Availability of online Application Form||4th week of Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application form without late fee||4th week of Mar 2019|
|Start of Application form correction||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Examination for Engineering||4th week of Apr 2019|
|Publication of Answer Key||4th week of Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2019|
|Last Date to pay the counselling registration fee||1st week of Jun 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling starts||2nd week of Jun 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The AP EAMCET 2019 for engineering category i.e marked as ‘E’, will be held as per the pattern of examination given below.
- Language of the paper: English and Telugu. One can also avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu.
- Duration of Exam: 03 Hours
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Total number of Questions: 160
- Type of Question: MCQ
- Marking Scheme: +1 marks for each correct answer, no negative marking
- Structure of AP EAMCET 2019 question paper:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
Is there EAMCET in 2019 in AP?
With confusions among the students regarding the AP EAMCET 2019 Examination, here is what you must know-
Yes, AP EAMCET 2019 for Engineering courses will be held in 2019. Since no official notification regarding the cancellation of AP EAMCET 2019 is yet announced, aspiring candidates must be well prepared for the examination. There were some discussion regarding conducting a common entrance test like NEET for engineering admission to colleges all over India. But official announcement is pending. AP EAMCET 2018 for the engineering courses is being conducted as per schedule, and with no announcement on EAMCET 2019 cancellation, it is expected to be held in the same manner. Thus you must expect to take the AP EAMCET Engineering Exam in 2019 too.
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
The AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus will include subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus is in tune with the syllabus introduced by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, for Intermediate course. Questions may be asked in AP EAMCET 2019 syllabus to test the student’s knowledge and intelligent understanding of the subject.
The syllabus is applicable to students of both the current and previous batches of Intermediate Course, who desire to appear for AP EAMCET 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Preparation: Timetable and Important Books
The preparation for any exam will begin with getting familiar with the exam pattern and the detailed syllabus. This will help you understand the type of questions that are asked and the level of preparation that you will need. Next, we will need to work on a timetable for preparation that will help us to complete the entire syllabus before time and the rest of the time can be utilised in revision and mock tests.
Thus the ingredients to a perfect AP EAMCET 2019 Preparation are:
1. Knowing the Exam Pattern
2. Knowledge of the Syllabus
3. Timetable for Preparation
- Know How to Prepare for AP EAMCET 2019 in details here.
AP EAMCET 2019 Admission Process
Through AP EAMCET 2019, candidates will be admitted into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. To take admission into engineering courses at various colleges/universities of the state the following process is to be followed:
Know if you are Eligible for AP EAMCET 2019
To apply for engineering admission through AP EAMCET 2019 you must first be aware whether or not you actually are eligible for applying. Here are the eligibility criteria that you must fulfil for AP EAMCET 2019.
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh /Telangana.
- For Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), Pharma.D, B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FS & T)), B.Sc. (Agriculture Engg) courses:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. Or
- Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- In the case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T) and B.Sc. (Agr. Engg), candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
- For Pharm-D course candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, as equivalent thereto or should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma Examination in Pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State Board of Technical Education and training.
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the Pharma-D course.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
You will need to fill up the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form to start with. The fill-up of the Application Form will be completed once you have completed the following stages and in online mode only.
Stage 1: Payment of the Application Fee
Stage 2: Filling up the online Application Form
Stage 3: Uploading of Photo and Signature
Stage 4: Submission of the Application Form
Stage 5: Print out of the Application Form
A correction window will be provided to the candidates, during the window is open, candidates can make necessary changes in the application forms if they wish to, or if they have made any mistake in the form, they can rectify the same. The window will be open for a limited period of time. Not all the details will be editable during this time, you will be able to change only limited information. Read more details about the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form, Click Here.
- Application fee for AP EAMCET 2019: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online only via AP online / TS online or Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
The AP EAMCET Exam Date for the engineering courses will be around the fourth week of April 2019. The AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket for the same will be available in the second week of April 2019. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
Please check the Hall ticket carefully for your Hall Ticket Number, Username for the Online Exam, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Test Centre Name, Date and Time of examination. A seat indicating Hall Ticket number will be allocated to each candidate in the examination Centre. For more details Click Here.
AP EAMCET 2019: Instructions for online (Computer Based) Examination
To be acquainted with the online mode of the examination a sample/mock test will be available on www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet website for practice purpose and to give the candidate look and feel of the On-Line (Computer Based) Examination as per schedule. Read below some features of the online examination:
- There will be only one correct response for each question out of four responses given.
- You will have to log in with the Username and password to access the question paper. The Username will be available on the Hall Ticket and the password will be informed 10 minutes before the examination starts to all the candidates.
- Next, you will have to select the language of your choice.
- Read the instructions that will appear on the screen.
- Questions are displayed one at a time in English and Telugu languages. Questions
in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry are displayed in different sections.
- Candidate should select the Section (Subject) which he/she would like to start the exam with.
- The questions whose answers are saved will be displayed in green colour.
- All calculations/writing work is to be done only on the rough sheet provided at the centre.
- On completion of the test, candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator.
For more details about the AP EAMCET 2019 Online Examination, Click Here.
AP EAMCET 2019 Result: Evaluation and Ranking
The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAMCET 2019 is expected to be 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
The Evaluation of the marks will be done carefully to avoid errors in the evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation, normalization, and ranking. The evaluation of the marks will be on the basis of the marking scheme which is:
1 marks for each correct answer. No negative marking for the wrong answer and no deduction of marks for unattempted questions.
Ranking will be done on the basis of EAMCET 2019 normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2 marks (25% weightage) in the order of merit. The Rank card shall be downloaded from the website as per the schedule. Read more about AP EAMCET 2019 Result here.
AP EAMCET 2010 Counselling and Allotment of Seats
The list of institutions for allotment of candidates with intake in each discipline and category, as per reservations through AP EAMCET 2019 would be released in the Information Booklet for Counseling as per the schedule and the same information would also be released on website www.sche.ap.gov.in.
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in