AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket – JNTU Kakinada has the authority to release the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket. AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket is released for those candidates who succeed in the submission of AP EAMCET Application Form. The AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card is available in online mode only. You must download it from the official website sche.ap.gov.in. The AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card contains all the important information regarding the test venue address and personal details of the candidate. The AP EAMCET Hall Ticket acts as an identity throughout the admission process of AP EAMCET 2020. Read below more details regarding AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
The AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket is released on sche.ap.gov.in. The Admit card contains the venue details, personal details and important instructions regarding the exam center. Candidates need to mark the below-mentioned dates regarding AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card.
|AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket||Dates|
|Availability of AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 examination||3rd week of Apr 2020|
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card: Admit card will be made available on the official website sche.ap.gov.in
How to download the AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
To download the AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket a candidate has to visit the official website as per the schedule. We provide candidates with a direct link to access the AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card on this page. Make sure you follow the following steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the link that will be provided here.
- On the open window you will have to enter your Date of Birth and Registration Number, as shown in the image below:
- Submit the details and your AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket will appear on the window as shown in the image below:
- Check the details on the admit card properly.
- Download and take a print out od the same.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Centers
Here are the test centers of AP EAMCET 2019. These are all the centers available for AP EAMCET 2019. These are likely to remain same for AP EAMCET 2020 as well. If the conducting makes any new addition to these or cancels any of the test centers, details will be updated here. Candidates will be allotted one of these for entrance test based on their choice.
Details on the AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020 contains various details, some of which has been provided by us here. Make sure the details on the AP EAMCET Hall ticket are mentioned without any error. If any mistake persists, then bring it to the notice of the concerned authorities.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre
- Date and Time of examination.
During the examination time, the invigilator will check Hall ticket of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself about the identity. The candidates who would be found without the hall ticket will not be allowed to attend the examination.
Instructions for online Examination
As the AP EAMCET 2020 will be an online exam a sample/mock test will be made available on sche.ap.gov.in website. This has been made available to give the candidate feel and idea of the Computer Based Examination. Candidates can read below some features of the online examination:
- There will be only one correct response for each question.
- You will have to log in with the Username and password to access the question paper.
- Exam instructions will appear on the screen.
- Questions are displayed one at a time in English and Telugu languages.
- Candidate should select the Section (Subject) which he/she would like to start the exam with.
- All calculations are to be done only on the rough sheet provided at the centre.
- The Submit button will not be enabled until the exam closure time. The system will automatically submit your answers post Exam Closure time.
- Exam summary will be displayed to you with Subject Name, Number of questions, Answered, Not Answered, etc. You must click the ‘Yes’ button to submit and confirm the submission.
Candidates can get details regarding the guidelines and instructions for the Exam Day. Click Here to read more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q – Can I get the information changed on the Hall ticket?
A – The information related to the change of information provided on the admit card will be available on the website if any such facility would be provided to the candidates.
Q – Will the hall ticket be provided to me via post/mail/online on the website?
A – The candidates will be provided the hall ticket via online mode only.
Q – What to do if I don’t receive the hall ticket?
A – In case the candidate does not receive the hall ticket he should contact the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
Q – For how long do I have to wait for the admit card?
A – The hall ticket or the admit card shall be available on the official website in the third week of April 2020 so the candidates will have to wait for less than a week to download the admit card.
Q – Is the admit card required after the examination is over?
A – The candidates are requested to keep their admit card with them even after the examination gets over, The admit card is a crucial document and must be kept till the admission procedure gets over.