AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card – Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education has released the AP PGECET 2019 hall ticket on April 25, 2019, at 11 AM. It has been made available on the official website that is www.sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates need to log in as using the Registration no., Qualifying exam hall ticket no and DOB to retrieve on their own. A candidate will be debarred from entering the test center if he/she is unable to furnish admit card. Get all the AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card related information like date of release, how to download and more details from this page.
AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card
Andhra University makes it mandatory on a candidate’s part to be able to produce their admit cards prior and post to the commencement of the exam. Candidates can have a look at the important dates from below:
|AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card Event||Important Dates (Revised)|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||25 Apr 2019 onwards (11 AM)|
|Exam Date||02 to 04 May 2019|
Download: Click Here to download the AP PGECET 2019 Admit card.
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in.
How To Download AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card?
Wondering how to start downloading your AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card? These steps have been listed below with the aim of solving your hassle. Have a look!
- Start with opening the direct link provided to you below the table.
- Fill in the mandatory fields like registration number, date of birth and qualifying exam hall ticket no.
- You will be next redirected to the page where your AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card will be appearing on your device screen.
- Go through all the details prior to downloading or printing a copy of it. Make sure all the details you had filled in your application form matches to your AP PGECET 2019 admit card. If not, immediately report the same to the issuing authority.
- Ensure yourself that you are carrying sufficient copies of your AP PGECET 2019 Admit cards to the exam center and for the other admission rounds.
Details That You Need To Go Through
Some of the following details you need to check prior to downloading your AP PGECET 2019 Admit Cards, and those are:
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number and Bar Code
- Name of the Parents
- Aadhar Number
- Educational Qualification
- Applicant’s Contact Details
- Test Center Preference
- Fee Details
- Signature and Photograph
- Exam instructions.
If you all candidates are done retrieving your AP PGECET 2019 Admit Cards, then now you can finally start your preparations in full swing. To clear this State level engineering entrance, you will be needing to know all the syllabus and the exam pattern to prepare well. The AP PGECET 2019 Exam Pattern is as follows:
- Type of Test – Online test.
- Medium – English Language
- Duration – 2 hours
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Questions – 120 questions
- Marking scheme – No negative marking for incorrect answers
Although 120 MCQ type questions need to be prepared for a duration of 2 hours, candidates need to keep their time and accuracy in their minds while solving the questions. To get an idea of the type of questions that might come up in the exam, it would be suggested for every candidate to solve more and more mock tests, sample papers and previous years papers. You can totally start focussing on what needs to be prepared? from where it needs to be prepared? and how does it need to be prepared? Candidates can seek an answer to these questions by visiting our pages, mentioned below:
AP PGECET 2019 Test Centers
Every year the Andhra University on APSCHE’s behalf conducts this post-graduation engineering entrance provides a list of test centers, from where a candidate can apply for. This data has been prepared on the basis of the previous year. It will soon be updated after its official release. As per a candidate’s preference, the authorities give the freedom to select a test center from the list provided below:
|Test Cities||Test Cities|
Note: A candidate will not be allowed to request a change in the test center applied for after it has been printed on the AP PGECET 2019 admit card.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter or leave the examination hall in the scheduled time slot.
- All the photographs submitted to the authorities must be exactly the same. Otherwise, it may lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- The signature must be done with a black pen only.
- Use of any unfair means and any other exam related malpractices will be taken into strict action by the exam conducting body.
- Candidates, on the day of the exam, must bring their valid photo admit cards along with a valid id proof.
- Every candidate is advised to report to the examination hall 15 mins prior to the commencement time.