AP PGECET 2019 Application Form – Andhra University, Visakhapatnam had released its application form on their official website sche.ap.gov.in. The application form for AP PGECET 2019 is available until April 18, 2019, candidates first need to register on the official website. Application forms can only be filled online, there is no offline mode for the fulfillment of the application procedure. Correction window for AP PGECET 2019 is now active. Candidates had to fill in all the mandatory fields, asked by the authorities and pay the specified amount of application fee before the last date. For more such information on AP PGECET 2019 Application Form candidates can check this page out!
AP PGECET 2019 Application Form
Before filling up the AP PGECET 2019 Application Form, candidates make sure you go through the important dates listed below.
|Commencement of online applications||01 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500||08 Apr 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||08 to 10 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||12 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||18 Apr 2019|
Application Form: Candidates can check the links provided below pertaining to Application Form.
- Click here to Pay the Fee.
- Click here to Know your Payment Status.
- Click here to Fill the online Application Form.
- Click here to Print the Application Form.
Form Correction: Click here for the AP PGECET 2019 correction window II.
AP PGECET 2019 Application Form Fee
Step Number 1 to filling up the application forms online is the payment of application fee. The application fee can be paid online by using either Net banking or Credit or Debit Card options. The application form fee can be paid even by cash at the nearest APONLINE / TSONLINE centres. Candidates would require to carry certain details like the hall ticket, Candidate’s personal details and mobile number. Make sure after making the application fee payment you keep the payment receipt safely till the admission procedure gets over.
Candidates after paying the fee can check their status online on the official website. He/she will find the “Know your payment status” link on the main page. Candidates would just need to fill their hall ticket number and mobile number, in order to view their fee payment status. According to the previous year, the AP PGECET 2019 Application Form Fee was:
- 500 INR as processing charges for SC/STs
- 1000 INR as processing charges for candidates belonging to Other categories
Documents Required for AP PGECET 2019
A list of important documents are required for filling up AP PGECET 2019 Application Form:
- For AP Online Transaction Id. – Receipt Form from the center
- For Credit card/ Debit card Payment – Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking Account User ID and its password
- For Qualifying Exam Proof – 10th & 12th Marksheet / Hall Ticket Number of the Degree
- For Course Applied For – Check the official eligibility norms of AP PGECET 2019
- For Date of Birth Proof and Hall Ticket of Senior Secondary School Certificate – Class 10th or equivalent certificate
- For Justifying the Local status – Consult the prospectus for definition
- For Income Proof – Income Certificate recognized by MRO
- For School level Educational Proof – Passing Certificates of all classes from 10th to under graduation
- For SC/ST or reserved category Proof – Caste Certificate issued by MRO
- For Special Category Proof – Certificate from some Recognized Authority
- For Aadhar & Ration Card Details – Original Aadhar Card and Ration Card
- For Photograph – Follow the specified size, file format and quality
- For Signature – Follow the specified measurement
How To Fill AP PGECET 2019 Application Form Fee?
Filling up the AP PGECET 2019 Application Form Fee becomes easy if the candidate follows the listed steps.
- Visit this link sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet from your device, where you will find the following screen.
2. Start by paying the application form fee. Fill in all the necessary details and finally click on the blue button to make the fee payment. Details would include hall ticket number, candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and specialization in qualifying degree. Candidates can choose from any of the following payment gateway options – net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
3. Make the payment by filling up your payment details. After, the candidate has submitted the fee successfully, make sure he/she keeps a note of the payment transaction ID for future reference. It will act as a proof that the candidate had made the payment and the amount has been deducted from his/her account.
4. Once the candidate has paid the application fee, he/she can check the payment status from the home page of the AP PGECET 2019.
5. Fill up all the mandatory fields in the AP PGECET 2019 Application form by clicking the application form link from the main page. Candidates need to mention their payment mode in their application, whether paid by cash at AP/TS centre or through any online payment mode. After filling up the application form either click on the “save” button if the form is incomplete or can click ” submit” button to submit their complete application form details. This is how the application form would appear on your screen:
6. The last step would be, after the submission of the application form, candidates must print a copy of their filled up form for other selection rounds. It would be even be mandatory for the candidates to carry a copy of the form to the test centre.
- Click here to know in more details about how to fill the Application Form.