AP PGECET 2019 Result – The Andhra University has released the AP PGECET 2019 Result online on May 14, 2019, instead of May 09, 2019. It has been made available on the official website i.e sche.ap.gov.in. By entering the registration number and the hall ticket number, candidates will be able to view and download their AP PGECET 2019 scorecard. AP PGECET 2019 Scorecard needs to be carried for further admission rounds like that of counseling round. For more such details like result declaration date, how to download your scorecard etc., candidates can follow this page.
Latest: AP PGECET 2019 Rank card has now been released. Get the link for the same.
AP PGECET 2019 Result
After the entrance has been successfully held, the committee first releases the answer key through which a candidate can crosscheck their responses and estimate their AP PGECET 2019 score. Then after some time, it releases the actual scorecard or the AP PGECET 2019 Result over the official website. Candidates can check the important dates from the schedule mentioned below:
|AP PGECET 2018 Examination Dates||02 to 04 May 2019|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||05 May 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||07 May 2019|
|Declaration of Results|
Result: Click Here to Check AP PGECET 2019 Result.
Rank Card: Click Here to download the AP PGECET 2019 Rank Card.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in.
Steps To Download AP PGECET 2019 Result
We have listed the following the steps with the aim of helping you out with the downloading procedure of AP PGECET 2019 scorecard. Make sure to go through it!
- Visit the link provided underneath the table.
- The homepage of AP PGECET 2019 will open on your screen. You will find an option reading “View Results”. Click on that.
- Fill in some of your details like “Registration Number” and “PGECET Hall number”. And click “View result” to proceed.
- Next, you will be redirected to the screen where your AP PGECET 2019 Result will appear on your device.
- After checking your AP PGECET 2019 Result, ensure that you have saved a copy of it. AS you never know when the link expires and vanishes.
- As your scorecard will be demanded by the authorities for further counseling rounds, make sure to keep sufficient copies of it.
Qualifying Marks in AP PGECET 2019
On the basis of this qualifying marks, the University releases a merit list and successively calls the selected candidates for counseling rounds. At least this much of minimum score needs to be achieved by any candidate who wishes to get into any post graduation level engineering courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
For the last year, the qualifying marks fixed by the authorities were 25% or securing 30 marks out of the total 120 marks paper. However, in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category, there would be no minimum qualifying marks criteria. Even, while preparing the rank list, the University gives these minority candidates relaxation. But for this purpose, candidates need to furnish their government recognized minority certificate.
Once the announcement of AP PGECET 2019 Results is done, candidates will be called for the last admission rounds. And that is a counseling round. Unlike other universities, the AU conducts its counseling round in two steps. One is a personal interview round and second, a document verification round. Both of these steps happen on the same day. All the details are cross-examined by the University and only after that, a candidate will be allotted a seat at some engineering college or institute. That is why it is necessary on every candidate’s part to verify all the true details provided by them at the time of submitting their AP PGECET 2019 application forms.
All the candidates can have an idea of the number of seats available to the applicants. All the seats under AP PGECET will be divided into two categories, namely:
- Reserved Candidates – 85% of the total seats will be reserved for local candidates. A candidate will be considered to be a local candidate if his/her study or staying period is over 4 years within the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Unreserved Candidates – 15% of the total seats will be unreserved. And would be available to all those candidates who will not be falling under the above category.