Asian Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) is conducting a National Admission Test (NAT) for taking admission to Engineering and Management courses. The interested candidate can apply for the same, once the application process will commence. The APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card will be released after the successful completion of Application process. The Admit Card for APIIT NAT 2019 will be available in offline mode, details of which are explained in this article below. The Admit Card will be available 15 days prior to the exam day.
APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card is a mandatory document that every candidate must bring it at the time of examination. In case if the candidates fail to bring the Admit Card then they will be prohibited to take the test. The candidate must go through with this article, as it contains all the details regarding APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card.
APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card
The candidate must know that the Attestation Form B will act as their APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card. If any Attestation Form B doesn’t have the official stamp on it then it will not be considered as a valid Admit Card. The Admit Card or Attestation Form B will be sent via post with the stamp on it. Candidates must check the table listed below, consists of all the important events and their expected dates.
|APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuing of Admit Card||To be announced|
|APIIT NAT 2019 Exam date||To be announced|
Admit Card: The APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card (Attestation Form B) will be available at www.apiit.edu.in.
Details mentioned on APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card
The APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card is a unique identity proof which will be considered for APIIT NAT 2019 Examination. Candidates are required to enter valid and authentic information at the time of application process. Unauthentic information will lead to the disqualification of candidature from examination. There are some important details listed below that should be mentioned on APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Application Number
- Name of the candidate
- Address and Pincode of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam Date
- Exam Center’s Address
In case the above-listed details are not mentioned on the Admit Card or if there is any spelling mistake or error then the candidate should immediately contact the Official Authorities.
APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card Procedure
The APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card will be sent to the candidates via post. In order to generate the Admit Card APIIT NAT 2019, the candidate has to follow a procedure consist of steps followed below.
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website or click on the direct link provided below.
- Candidates have to download the three Attestation forms: A, B, and C.
- Fill in all the three forms along with that paste your self-attested passport size photograph on each form.
- These forms have to be sent to the APIIT SD India.
- The Attestation Form B which will act as APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card, will be sent back to the candidate.
- The Attestation Form B must have the official stamp on it, else it will not be considered as Admit Card.
- At the time of examination, the candidate has to verify the Admit Card from Center’s Superintendent.
Note: The Application Number mentioned on the application form will act as the Roll number of the candidate.