APIIT NAT 2019 is conducted by the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology for admission in the courses of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) & Bachelor of Technology (LEET). National Admission Test 2019 is a National Level Entrance Examination and the interested candidates can start applying for the forms most probably from 3rd week of October 2018 to the first week of June 2019. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria first and accordingly, they should start applying. The application form will be available on the official site and the same can be accessed from the “Application form” page also. For more details regarding APIIT NAT 2019, candidates can read this article.
APIIT NAT 2019
Candidates are advised to prepare a study plan and start their learning process as soon as it is possible. Also, the details should be filled very carefully in the application forms. The schedule for important dates regarding APIIT NAT 2019 is listed below in the table.
|APIIT NAT 2019||Exam Dates|
|Sale of Information Brochure & Application Form starts on||3rd week of Oct 2018|
|Last date of receiving the application form||1st week of Jun 2019|
|National Admission Test date||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Result will be declared on||2nd week of Jun 2019|
There are various courses offered to the students who are aspiring for the engineering courses through APIIT NAT 2019. The courses are listed below:
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with 4 years of duration
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechatronics
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics
- B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (LEET) with 3 years of duration
APIIT NAT 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The duration of APIIT NAT 2019 test will be of 1 hour and it will be conducted based upon 12th Physics, Chemistry and Math syllabus. The Physics section will contain the following topics:
- Units And Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description Of Motion In Two Dimensions
- Laws Of Motion
- Work, Energy And Power
- Rotational Motion And Moment Of Inertia
- Oscillations & Waves
- Heat And Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects Of Currents
- Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Currents
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Solids And Semi-Conductors Devices
For the Maths section, candidate has to study the following topics:
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices And Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations And Combinations
- Binomial Theorem And Its Applications
- Sequences And Series
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Numerical Methods
APIIT NAT 2019 Admission Process
The admission procedure for various courses offered under APIIT NAT 2019 is as follows:
For Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.): The major thing is that the candidate has to fulfill all the eligibility criteria as mentioned below. After that, the admission to 50% seats will be made by Haryana State Technical Education Society by online off campus centralized counseling based on JEE Main-2019 Merit Ranking. The remaining 50% seats will be filled at the institute level where the merit list will be prepared based on the JEE Main – 2019 score or 12th marks.
For Bachelor of Technology (LEET): The candidate needs to possess all the criteria required for being eligible for admission and admission to 50% seats will be made by Haryana State Technical Education Society through online off campus centralized counseling based on Merit Ranking whereas the remaining 50% seats are reserved for Management Quota and will be allotted on Merit of Diploma / B.Sc. marks.
APIIT NAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must satify the eligibility criteria of APIIT NAT 2019 in order to get the admission. The eligibility criteria for APIIT NAT 2019 is as follows.
For Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Any candidate who is applying for APIIT NAT 2019 must have passed 10+2 examination from recognized Board / University.
- In the qualifying examination, the compulsory subjects must be Physics and Mathematics, along with any one of the subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science.
- The candidates should have obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC / ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
For Bachelor of Technology (LEET)
- The aspirant must have passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology course of a duration of 3 or more years from an AICTE approved Institution with atleast 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC / ST category).
- Or the candidate must have passed B.Sc. Degree of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with mathematics as a subject, with 45% (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC / ST category) marks.
APIIT NAT 2019 Application Form
It is expected that the application form for APIIT NAT 2019 will be released in the 3rd week of October 2018. The registration will continue until the 1st week of June 2019. Candidates are advised to fill the form properly and submit it along with all the mentioned documents. Failure in submitting all the valid documents may lead to rejection of the application forms. APIIT NAT 2019 Application Form can be filled in two ways i.e. online and offline and Cost of Application Form/Brochure is Rs. 700/-.
APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card
Admit card is the most important document for all the candidates who are aspiring to take this entrance examination. For APIIT NAT 2019, Attestation Form B will act as an Admit Card and it will be sent to the candidate 15 days before the test. The candidate has to produce the admit card on the examination day for verification in the examination hall to the Center Superintendent. The application number mentioned on the Application Form will act as the Examination Roll No. for the aspirants.
APIIT NAT 2019 Test Centres
Students applying for Online Test will have to appear for the examination at APIIT Campus. They would get a unique ID and Password through SMS or Email one day before the start of the Online Test. The campus for the offline exam will be at Panipat.
APIIT NAT 2019 Result
APIIT NAT 2019 Result will be released on the official website and the same can be checked from this article also. The direct link to check your result will also be provided here as soon as it will be available. Candidates have to enter the appropriate details and they will be able to check their result.
APIIT NAT 2019 Fees Structure & Scholarships
Last year, the semester fees for Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) & for Bachelor of Technology (LEET) is Rs. 45750. The hostel and mess fees is also provided in the below table. Candidates can check them.
|D-Block Campus Hostel (for boys only)||Rs. 15,000/- (Per Semester)|
|A-Block Campus Hostel (Non – Air Conditioned)|
||Rs. 16,000/- (Per Semester)|
||Rs. 16,500/- (Per Semester)|
||Rs. 17,000/- (Per Semester)|
|B-Block Campus Hostel (Air Conditioned)|
||Rs. 22,500/- (Per Semester)|
||Rs. 25,500/- (Per Semester)|
||Rs. 28,500/- (Per Semester)|
|Mess:||Rs. 22,000/- (Per Semester)|
For the meritorious students, who have done really well in their exams also had the opportunity to get good scholarships. The complete details regarding the APIIT NAT Scholarships is mentioned below.
For Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
|%in +2 (PCM)||Tuition Fee||JEE Rank||Tuition Fee|
|Above 95%||60%||Below 50000||100%|
|91% – 95%||30%||50000 – 79999||60%|
|81% – 90%||15%||80000 – 99999||30%|
|71% – 80%||10%||100000 – 149999||20%|
|65% – 70%||5%||150000 – 200000||10%|
For Bachelor of Technology (LEET)
|%in Diploma/B.Sc.||Tuition Fee||%in Diploma/B.Sc.||Tuition Fee|
|Above 85%||50%||71% – 75%||20%|
|81% – 85%||40%||65% – 70%||10%|
|75% – 80%||30%||–||–|
Note: Misc. & Exam Fee will be extra.
Instructions Regarding APIIT NAT 2019
Few important key points that the candidates have to keep in their minds are listed below:
- The test centers will be allotted on the priority basis. If the number of candidates who are choosing a centre is very less, then the institute has the right to remove that test center and allot the 2nd or 3rd priority center to the candidate.
- All the aspirants have to produce the Admit card in the examination hall to the Center Superintendent, for verification at any cost. Failing in doing this will lead to cancellation of the candidate’s name from appearing in the test.
- The application number mentioned on the Application Form will act as the Examination Roll No. for the candidate.
- APIIT NAT 2019 Application Form should be completely and carefully filled by all the candidates and duly signed by the candidate and his/her Father/Guardian.
- Choice of Test center and details of payments should be carefully filled.
APIIT has gained the position of Top 10 Engineering Institutes in Delhi/NCR in just few years by providing the best and quality education to the students and providing them with the world class facilities. Various projects (FUSION, LEADER, Smart Link) across the world have entered into partnerships with APIIT by maintaining APIIT in synchronization with latest educational schemes and trends. APIIT has been awarded as the “Leading institution for Excellence in Education” 2014 in India by Competition Sucess Review. It is the only institution in Haryana participated in TGMC 2012 organised by IBM India. It has also got the award of Award of HCL Academy (1st HCL Academy of India). Also, it was awarded with Excellence in Placement award by Dataquest – CMR T – School Survey 2015, Outstanding Engineering College of Excellence by CSR – GHRDC Engineering College Survey 2015 & CSR Eminent Directors Institute Award for the year 2015.
Official Website: www.apiit.edu.in