APIIT NAT 2020 Registration – Asia Pacific Institute of Information and Technology will be releasing application forms for APIIT NAT 2020 online on the official website. Registration process shall start in the month of October 2019. Candidates can apply and submit applications in both online and offline mode. Aspirants are advised to check and fulfill the eligibility criteria for B.tech and B.Tech (LEET) before applying for APIIT NAT 2020. Candidates who submit the APIIT NAT 2020 application duly completed before the last date shall be eligible to appear in APIIT NAT 2020. For detailed information on APIIT NAT registration 2020, scroll down the article.
APIIT NAT 2020 Registration
While filling the application form candidates need to review the APIIT NAT 2020 application form before the final submission of the same. Incorrect or incomplete application form are subject. Application form should be completely filled by the candidate and duly signed by the candidate and Father/Guardian. For filling the application form before the last date, candidates need to know the important deadlines regarding the same.
APIIT NAT Application Form Event Calendar
|Events||Important dates (Expected)|
|Registration starts||3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Last to submit application form||1st week of June 2020|
|NAT exam date||1st week of June 2020|
Register here for APIIT NAT 2020 – Candidates can register/apply for APIIT NAT 2020 on apiit.edu.in
APIIT NAT 2020 Registration Fee
Along with filling the application form candidates need to pay an amount as the application fee. Without paying this fee the application form is marked incomplete, eventually making the candidate ineligible to download the admit card. Candidates can look at the tentative amount of application fee from below.
Application Fee: Cost of both online and offline application form is Rs 700
Mode of payment :
- The payment is to be made in the form of a Demand Draft in favor of the concerned authorities and send the same at APIIT office. Or
- A Demand Draft for 700/- in favour concerned authorities, payble at Panipat is required to be attached with the filled in application form and other important documents.
APIIT NAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check and fulfill the eligibility criteria for APIT NAT 2020 before applying. Following is the eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) and Bachelor of Technology (LEET).
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Passed 10+2 examination from recognized Board / University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science
- Must have obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC / ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
Bachelor of Technology (LEET)
- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology course of a duration of 3 or more years from an AICTE approved Institution with at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC / ST category). OR
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc. Degree of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with mathematics as a subject, with 45% (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC / ST category) marks.
APIIT NAT 2020 Registration – Documents to be attached with offline Application Form
Candidates need to attach following documents in order to submit their APIIT NAT 2020 offline application form.
- 10th/ Matriculation certificate with date of birth
- 10+2/Intermediate marks certificate
- Diploma/Degree certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical certificate
- Character certificate
- Reservation certificate (if applicable)
How to apply for APIIT NAT 2020?
APIIT invites applications for APIIT NAT 2020 both in online and offline mode. Thus, aspirants must be familiar with the both online and offline process of application submission. Following are the steps provided for both online and offline application submission.
Online Application Form submission
- Visit the official website and click on the link provided for ‘Apply now’
- Once you click on the link following page is displayed. (Screenshot below)
- Next, candidates must fill in all the important details as shown above. Following are the details to be filled.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of Father/Guardian
- Course Interested in (Select any one)
- Mobile number
- Email id
- 10+2 marks \ Graduation marks/ JEE score
Note : Candidates must fill in all the above details carefully and submit it only after verifying all the details.
- Verify all the details filled in once and then click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The final step includes application fee payment in the prescribed mode for online submission.
Offline Application Form submission.
- Visit the official website and click on the link ‘Download Application Form’
- Once you click on the link, following page shall be displayed. (Screenshot below)
- Next, Click on the ‘Download Application Form button’ as shown in the above image.
- Once you click on the button, APIIT NAT 2020 application form shall be displayed in the PDF Format.
- Next, candidates need to download the application form which will include the form, attestation form A, attestation form B and acknowledgement card or form C.
- Now, candidates are advised to download it and take the print out of it to fill in the details mentioned.
- Last step is send a demand draft of Rs 700 to the concerned authorities with the duly filled application form and attested documents.
Details to be filled in APIIT NAT Application Form
After downloading the offline application form, candidates need to fill in the following mandatory details in APIIT NAT 2020 application form.
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Roll No., All India Rank (JEE), State all India Rank (JEE)
- Correspondence and permanent address
- Exam Roll No., Board, Year of Passing, Marks Obtained, Maximum Marks, % age (Aggregate) in class 10th, 12th.
- Photo of the candidate where three self attested passport size photographs are required. One should be pasted on the application form & one each on Attestation Form A and Form B.
APIIT NAT 2020 Exam Centers
The test centers will be allotted on the priority basis. In case the number of candidates opting for a particular center is less, then the institute reserves the right to remove that test center and allot the 2nd or 3rd priority center to the candidate. Following are the test centers.
Note : Students applying for Online Test will have to specify the Online Test Code and would get a unique ID and Password through SMS or Email one day before the start of the Online Test
APIIT NAT 2020 Admit Card
Asia Pacific Institute of Information and Technology shall sent the APIIT NAT admit card 2020 15 days prior the examination. Admit card is an important document which must be carried in the examination center. Attestation Form B will act as APIIT NAT 2020 admit card. The application number mentioned in the APIIT NAT 2020 application from shall be used as the examination roll number. Candidates need to produce the APIIT NAT 2020 admit card for the purpose of verification at the day of examination. No entry is permitted without valid Hall ticket.
APIIT SD India is one of the Top 10 Engineering Institutes in Delhi/NCR, established by Sh. SD Education Society (Sanatan Dharam Education Society) in 2001. The Institute is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra ,and approved by AICTE of India. APIIT has obtained the position of Top 10 Engineering Institutes in Delhi/NCR. APIIT conducts the APIIT National Admission Test for admission in courses like B.Tech and B.Tech (LEET). It also provides scholarships to students on the basis of their performance in APIIT NAT.