APIIT NAT 2020 – Asia Pacific Institute of Information and Technology will be conducting APIIT National Admission Test (APIIT NAT) in the first week of June. The APIIT NAT will be conducted for admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes including B.Tech . An institutional-level entrance test, APIIT NAT 2020 will be administered offline. Candidates who wish to pursue B.Tech programmes at Asia Pacific Institute of Information and Technology need to appear for APIIT NAT paper, for which online registration is to begin by the third week of October 2019. Scroll below to read in detail about APIIT NAT 2020 including notification, important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, syllabus and preparation.
APIIT NAT 2020
The registration process of APIIT NAT 2020 is online, however candidates will need to download the APIIT NAT application form and submit it after filling the same manually. The engineering aspirants can find the schedule of events and dates related to APIIT NAT 2020 in the table below.
Schedule for APIIT NAT 2020
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Registration starts||3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Last to submit application form||1st week of June 2020|
|Admit card release||15 days before exam|
|NAT exam date||1st week of June 2020|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2020|
APIIT NAT 2020: Admissions in Offered Courses
Following are the courses offered under Engineering programme.
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechatronics
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics
- B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
APIIT NAT 2020 Syllabus
The Asia Pacific Institute of Information and Technology does not release any official syllabus for APIIT NAT. The test is based on the syllabus of class 12th with subjects comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The test shall be conducted for one hour. Candidates can refer to below give important topics fro APIIT NAT 2020 syllabus.
|Rotational Motion||Basic concepts in Chemistry||Statistics & Probability|
|Thermodynamics||Equilibrium||Limit, Continuity and Differentiability|
|Work, Energy & Power||Chemical Kinetics||Matrices and Determinants|
|Current Electricity||Hydrogen||Permutations and Combinations|
|Oscillations & Waves||Chemical Thermodynamics||Sets, Relations & Functions|
|Kinetic Theory of Gases||Solutions||Mathematical Induction|
|Laws of Motion||Bio-molecules||Mathematical Reasoning|
|Optics||s- block and p – block elements||3D Geometry|
|Electromagnetic Waves||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||Binomial Theorem and its applications|
|Communication Systems||C-ordination Compounds||Coordinate Geometry|
|Atoms & Nuclei||Polymers||Sequences & Series|
|Physics & Measurement||States of matter||–|
APITT NAT 2020 Important Books
Following are some important recommended books that will help cover the prescribed syllabus for APIIT NAT 2020.
|Important books||Available at|
|All in one Mathematics 12th||Buy here|
|All in one Chemistry 12th||Buy here|
|All in one Physics 12th||Buy here|
APIIT NAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Following are some preparation tips to be followed for APIIT NAT 2020.
- Question paper for NAT 2020 shall consist of mainly three subjects i.e, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of class 12th. Firstly, Start with the subject which you are really confident from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry since they are the main subjects, so that you don’t panic in the beginning itself.
- If you begin your preparations without any proper planning and strategy, it is difficult to structure your preparation time. Always prepare a schedule according to your subjects and topics to cover.
- Try to practice varied number of questions from online and offline resources. Try to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Do check out the weightage distribution and give sincere attention to the section with maximum weightage and prepare accordingly.
- Go through the sample papers and practice previous year question papers to analyze the exam pattern and difficulty.
- Try to manage and dedicate time to each subject and practice mock tests, question papers. You can refer to the important books available and free mock tests available online as well and can watch free videos on youtube to clear your concepts.
- Regular revisions also play a major role in determining your results. Always keep revising all the important topics and concepts you have already covered. Revision helps in memorising at the time of exam. All the best!
APIIT NAT 2020 Test Centers
The test centers will be allotted on the priority basis. In case the number of candidates opting for a particular center is less, then the institute reserves the right to remove that test center and allot the 2nd or 3rd priority center to the candidate. Following are the test centers.
Note : Students applying for Online Test will have to specify the Online Test Code and would get a unique ID and Password through SMS or Email one day before the start of the Online Test
APIIT NAT 2020 Admission Process
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Admission to 50% seats shall be made by Haryana State Technical Education Society through ‘ONLINE OFF CAMPUS’ Centralized Counseling based on JEE Main Merit Ranking.
- The remaining 50% seats shall be filled at the institute level. Merit list shall be prepared based upon JEE Main score or 12th marks.
Bachelor of Technology (LEET)
- Admission to 50% seats will be made by Haryana State Technical Education Society through ‘ONLINE OFF CAMPUS’ Centralized Counseling based on Merit Ranking.
- The remaining 50% seats are reserved for Management Quota and will be allotted on Merit of Diploma / B.Sc. marks.
APIIT NAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) and Bachelor of Technology (LEET).
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Passed 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Sciences
- Must have obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together
APIIT NAT 2020 Registration
Application form for APIIT NAT 2020 is expected to be released in the month of October 2019. Candidates can register themselves online on the official website by filling the online application form. Aspirants may also download and submit the form in offline mode. Applications shall be available in both online and offline mode. Applications must be submitted before the last date of submission with proper documents and successful submission of application fee payment. Incomplete applications with invalid documents are liable to get rejected in any phase of admission.
APIIT NAT 2020 Admit Card
Asia Pacific Institute of Information and Technology shall send APIIT NAT admit card 2020 as much as 15 days prior to the examination. The APIIT NAT admit card is an important document which needs to be carried at the examination center. Attestation Form B will also act as admit card of APIIT NAT 2020. The application number mentioned in the APIIT NAT 2020 application from shall be used as the examination roll number to download APIIT NAT hall ticket. Candidates need to produce the APIIT NAT 2020 admit card for the purpose of verification at the day of examination. No entry is permitted without valid hall ticket of APIIT NAT 2020.
APIIT NAT 2020 Result
The Asia Pacific Institute of Information and Technology will release result for APIIT NAT 2020 online on the official webiste. Test takers can check their APIIT NAT 2020 result by logging through the application number provided during the registration process. The NAT result is important for candidates who wish to seek admission in APIIT under Engineering courses. After the declaration of APIIT NAT 2020 result, the candidate will be called for the counselling round. The candidates who will secure higher rank APIIT NAT 2020 will be able to enjoy the Scholarship benefits provided by APIIT.
APIIT NAT 2020 Scholarships
APIIT provides scholarships as per follows.
|Marks %age in 10+2 |
|Scholarship of |
|51% – 60%||50%|
APIIT also provides scholrships on the basis of performance in APIIT NAT. Students taking admission by qualifying NAT can avail scholarship as per norms.
|%in Test||Tuition Fee|
|91% – 100%||100%|
|81% – 90%||80%|
|76% – 80%||40%|
|71% – 75%||30%|
|66% – 70%||25%|
|61% – 65%||20%|
|51% – 60%||15%|
|40% – 50%||10%|
APIIT NAT 2020 Fee Structure
Following is the fee structure for B.Tech courses.
|Course||Semester Fee (Rs.)|
APIIT SD India is one of the Top 10 Engineering Institutes in Delhi/NCR, established by Sh. SD Education Society (Sanatan Dharam Education Society) in 2001. The Institute is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra ,and approved by AICTE of India. APIIT has obtained the position of Top 10 Engineering Institutes in Delhi/NCR. APIIT conducts the APIIT National Admission Test for admission in courses like B.Tech and B.Tech (LEET). It also provides scholarships to students on the basis of their performance in APIIT NAT.