DTE Assam has released the Assam CEE 2019 Application Form. The application form is to be filled in an online mode on the official website. The candidates have to fill the personal details, educational details and the branch of study i.e. Civil, Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical etc as well as the choices for the desired colleges in it. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of Assam CEE 2019 before filling the application form. If the candidate will not be eligible for the admission then the candidature will be cancelled. The candidates will get detailed information related to application form from the page below.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form is available online and is to be filled and submitted online on the official website i.e. https://astu.ac.in. Application form for Assam CEE 2019 needs to be filled before the last date which was earlier set to March 25, 2019 and has now been extended until March 30, 2019. The candidates can check the important dates related to Assam CEE 2019 from the table below.
|Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
|Commencement of Application Form||01 Mar 2019|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Assam CEE 2019 Exam Date||28 Apr 2019|
Keep these things Ready Before Filling Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
The candidates are advised to keep the thing given below ready before filling the application form.
- The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- The candidates will be able to fill the application form for the exam in the online mode only. So keep a good internet connection while filling the application form.
- To fill the educational details, keep ready all the documents required.
- If the candidate will pay the application fee online then keep the card details before filling the form.
- The candidates will have to upload the scanned images of recent photograph and signature. So the details related to the images are as follows:
|Photograph||JPG||20 to 35 KB|
|Signature||JPG||15 to 30 KB|
Assam CEE 2019 Application Fee
While filling the application form, the candidates will have to pay the application fee. The application fee will be paid to the Payment Portal of State Bank Collect.
Application fee for Assam CEE 2019: Rs. 650/-
Mode of Payment: The candidates can make the payment by using the Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking or at any Branch of State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit Form from “ State Bank Collect” in the final step of online application.
How to Apply For Assam CEE 2019?
The candidates can follow the instructions given below to fill the application form successfully.
Go to the Official Website: First, the candidates have to go to the official website and click on the button “Click here to Apply”. After clicking on the link, a set of instructions will appear. Read them carefully and click on “Next”.
Fill the Details: Then the candidates will have to fill the pieces of information like personal details, educational details, exam center etc. They will have to upload the scanned images as given above in the specified format. After filling up the form click on the “Submit” button.
Fee Payment: After that, the candidates will get the application number for the further procedure. The candidate will have to pay the application fee Rs. 600. For the payment, the candidates will have to fill the details such as:
- Application number
- Center of Examination
- Candidate Name
- Contact number
- Date of Birth.
The candidates can pay the fee as mentioned above.
Take Printout: After depositing requisite fee, print out of the Application form may be taken by using Application form number/user name and the password given by the candidate.
Note: Please remember the password given by you during the submission of Online Application. It is important for further login.
Application Form for Counselling Process
There will be two application forms for the candidates to fill as Set-A and Set-B. Set-A will be filled in online mode and it is for applying for Assam CEE 2019, but Set-B will be filled in offline mode and have to be filled during the counselling process.
The candidates will have to download the Set-B application form and will have to bring the filled printout of the form to the counselling centre. The candidates will have to fill the details like personal details, educational details, branch, and college for the admission, paste a passport size photo etc.
Documents to be Carried at the Time of Counseling
The candidates will have to bring the application form along with the documents at the centre. The documents to bring are as follows:
- The Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by D.C./S.D.O.(Civil) of concerning District/Sub-Division.
- The Caste/Category Certificate.
- The Admit Card of the CEE 2019.
- As the Age Proof, the candidates will have to bring 10th Admit/Pass Certificate issued by Board/Council.
- The candidates will have to bring the 10th Mark sheet, 12th Admit Card and 12th Mark sheet.
- Academic Gap Certificate (If Applicable).
- Character Certificate of the candidate issued from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Four copies of the recent passport-size photograph.
Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card
After the candidate fills up the Assam CEE 2019 Application Form successfully they will have to download their Admit Card using their login credentials. The Admit card will not be sent to anyone under any circumstances. Thus make sure you download the admit card as per the schedule. Without the Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card, you will not be allowed in the examination centre.