Assam CEE 2019 Result will be declared online at www.astu.ac.in, May 10, 2019. The candidates will be able to check the result by entering the roll number. The result will be declared according to the marks obtained by the candidate in the exam. On the basis of the result, the merit list will be prepared. The candidates will be able to take part in the counseling process and will be able to apply for the desired course and college.
At the time of counselling, the candidates will have to take the printout of the Set-B application form. The link to download the Set-B will be given along with the link of the result. The candidates will have to fill the application form and will have to bring it along with the specified documents to the counselling centre. The candidates can check the pieces of information related to Assam CEE 2019 Result from the page.
Assam CEE 2019 Result
The dates for the counseling and admission will be released soon after the result for Assam CEE 2019 will be declared. The candidates can check the important dates related to Assam CEE 2019 Result from the table below.
|Assam CEE 2019 Result
|Assam CEE 2019 Exam Date||28 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||10 May 2019|
Result: The candidates can check the Assam CEE 2019 Result from the official website www.astu.ac.in.
Assam CEE 2019 Answer Key
Before the result declaration, the answer key will be issued online. The candidates will be able to download the answer key by entering the application number and date of birth. The answer key will contain all the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. The candidates will be able to cross-check their answers with the help of the answer key. They can get the idea of marks they can get and their place in the merit list.
How to Download Assam CEE 2019 Result?
The candidates can check the Assam CEE 2019 Result by following the instructions given below.
- First, the candidates will have to go to the official website or click on the direct link that will be provided on this page as per schedule.
- Now enter the roll number and click on the “Submit” button.
- The result for Assam CEE 2019 will be displayed.
- The candidates are advised to take the printout of the Assam CEE 2019 Result.
Assam CEE 2019 Score Card
The result will be prepared according to the marks obtained in the exam. The candidates will get the score according to marking scheme. According to the marking scheme, the candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be the deduction of 1 mark for each wrong answer. So on the basis of this, the score will be given to the candidates and the result will be prepared.
Download your Result, check all the information on it and take a print out of it. Preserve it until the end of the admission process of Assam CEE 2019.
Assam CEE 2019 Merit List
After the result declaration, the merit list for the candidates will be issued.The merit list will be prepared by the conducting body. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the exam. On the basis of the merit list, the candidates will be able to take part in the counselling process.
The merit list will be prepared according to the reservation of the candidates. If any of the seats under reserved category remains vacant, the seats shall be filled-up from the General Merit List of Admission.
Process for Tie Breaker
If two or more candidates will get same marks then to prepare the merit, the following process will be used:
- Marks in PCM, in the qualifying exam, will be considered.
- If the subsequent tie prevails, then the marks in English subjects, in the qualifying examination will also be checked.
- If there will be a further tie, then the tie will be broken by draw of a lot by the Chairman of Selection Committee.
Assam CEE 2019 Counselling Process
After the declaration of result and issuance of the merit list, the candidates will have to go through the counselling process. To appear for the counselling process the candidates will have to fill the application form for Set-B. The candidates will have to fill the personal details, educational details, and preference, of course, and college. The candidates will have to submit the specified documents at the time of appearing for counseling. After the counselling, the candidates will be able to get the college and branch according to their preference.
Documents to be submitted
At the time of counselling or admission, the candidates will have to submit the documents given below.
- The Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) of the candidate issued by D.C./S.D.O.(Civil) of concerning District/Sub-Division.
- The Admit Card of Assam CEE 2019.
- The Caste/Category Certificate.
- The candidates will have to bring the 10th Mark sheet, 12th Admit Card and 12th Mark sheet.
- As the Age Proof, the candidates will have to bring 10th Admit/Pass Certificate issued by Board/Council.
- Character Certificate of the candidate issued from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Four copies of the recent passport-size photograph.
- Academic Gap Certificate (If Applicable).