ASTU has announced the result of Assam CEE 2019 has been released. Candidates need to login through roll no and date of birth and check the result. Assam Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is a state level exam conducted for the candidates who wish to get admission in the college or institute of Assam. The exam is held for the admission into 4 years Engineering Course. The candidates can check the details related to Assam CEE 2019 from this page.
Assam CEE 2019
Before knowing the details like application form, syllabus, exam pattern, answer key, result etc it is important to check the dates related to Assam CEE 2019. The candidates can check the dates from the table below.
|Commencement of Application Form||01 Mar 2019|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Issuance of Admit Card||15 Apr 2019 onwards|
|Exam Date||28 Apr 2019 (11 AM – 02:00 PM)|
|Release of Answer Key||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||10 May 2019|
The dates for the application form may be extended or changed as per the decision of the conducting body, above are the tentative schedule for the Assam CEE 2019 Admission Process.
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Assam CEE from the points given below.
- The Candidate must be an Indian and must be the permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidates who wish to get admission in B.E. must pass the qualifying exam with the 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The candidates must have appeared all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- The passing criteria for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category are 40%.
- The Candidate must appear in the Entrance Examination for admission CEE 2019.
- The age of the candidate must be between 17 to 21 years on 1st August 2019.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. will get relaxation in upper age limit as 22 years.
- The upper age will be relaxed by 3 years for Scheduled Cast and Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- Candidate must possess a good moral character.
- The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
The candidates can check the details related to CEE 2019 Application Form from below.
Application Fee: The application fee for the candidates will be Rs. 650/-
Mode of Payment: The candidates have to pay the application fee using State Bank Collect which facilitates payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply for CEE 2019?
The candidates will have to apply for Assam CEE through online mode only. After the exam, the candidates will have to fill the application form for the counseling process and will have to send it to the respective authority with the specified documents. The candidates can check the application process for the exam as given below.
- First, go to the official website.
- Then click on the button “Click here to Apply”.
- After clicking on the link, the application form for Assam CEE 2019 will appear.
- Before filling the application form, check the eligibility criteria. If the candidate will not fulfill the eligibility then the candidature will be canceled.
- Fill the details like personal details, educational details, and all the mandatory fields.
- After filling up the form click on the “Submit” button.
- Then the candidate will get the application number for the further process. The candidates are advised to note down the application number.
- Now the candidate will have to pay the application fee Rs. 600. For the payment, the candidates will have to fill the Application number, Center of Examination, Candidate Name, Contact number and Date of Birth.
- The candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form.
Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card
The Candidate can now download his/her Admit Card from the University website that is www.astu.ac.in by entering his/her Application Form number/User name and Password generated during the online submission of Application.
The issue of Admit Card enables the candidate to appear in the Examination only and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements to be eligible for admission to the course for which the candidate has appeared in the examination.
Affiliated Institutes for Admission Through Assam CEE
The candidates can check the college or institutes in which they can get admission through Assam CEE 2019 and no. of seats they offer for the admission. The institutes are as follows:
- Assam Engineering College, Guwahati – 420 seats
- Barak Valley Engineering College, Karimganj – 120 seats
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar – 120 seats
- Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat – 315 seats
- Jorhat Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat. – 240 seats
- Private Engineering Colleges and State Universities of Assam – Unknown
Assam CEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for Assam CEE 2019 will be same as the syllabus of NCERT. The candidates are advised to check the syllabus of Assam CEE 2019. They can refer the syllabus of AHSEC. The syllabus will be helpful for the candidates to get good marks. The candidates should start the preparation for Assam CEE 2019 with the help of the syllabus. The candidates can check the detailed syllabus and download the PDF by clicking the button below.
Assam CEE 2019 Exam Pattern
It is important that you are familiar with the Exam pattern of Assam CEE 2019, this will help you know the marking scheme and prepare accordingly. Get the detailed structure of the Assam CEE 2019 Exam below:
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Mode of Examination: Offline (OMR Answer Sheet will be provided)
Total Number of Questions: 120
Total Marks: 120 X 4 = 480
Number of Question Paper: 1
Time Duration: 3 Hours
Language: English and Assamese
Marking scheme: +4 marks for the correct answer, -1 mark for each wrong answer
|Subject||No. of questions||Time-Duration|
- Click here to check the specimen OMR sheet of Assam CEE 2019.
Assam CEE 2019 Preparation
To start with the preparation for Assam CEE 2019, you must very well versed with the important books, important chapters and a plan to prepare for the same. So make sure you note down the important books and chapters. This will help you have a proper strategy to prepare. You have more than a year to prepare yourself and you will be definitaly able to crack Assam CEE 2019 and get into your desired course and institute.
Know the Assam CEE 2019 Important Books:
|Name of the Books||Author||Buying Link|
|NCERT Physics Class 11th and 12th textbooks||NCERT||Buy Here|
|Objective Physics by Pradeep (for Practice)||K L Gomber & K L Gogia||Buy Here|
|Concepts of Physics||H.C. Verma||Buy Here|
|NCERT Chemistry Class 11th and 12th textbooks||NCERT||Buy Here|
|Objective Chemistry by Pradeep||S N Dhawan, S C Kheterpal, J R Mehta||Buy Here|
|NCERT Mathematics Class 11th and 12th textbooks||NCERT||Buy Here|
|R. D. Sharma Objective Mathematics||R. D. Sharma||Buy Here|
Know the Assam CEE 2019 Important Chapters:
Following are few of the do or die chapters for Assam Cee 2019, without preparing these chapters your preparation will remian incomplete and hence, make sure you prepare these chapters in the first few months thoroughly.
- Current Electricity
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Wave Motion
- Laws of motion
- Rotational Motion
- 3D Geometry
- matrices Determinants
- Definite Integration
- Permutation & Combination
- Complex Numbers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Bonding
- Transition Elements – d & f block
- s block Elements
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Carboxylic Acid & its Derivatives
- Chemical Thermodynamics
How to Prepare for Assam CEE 2019?
Apart from concentrating on the above mentioned important chapters make sure you do not forget the other topics too. You have 1 whole year. Thus the entire syllabus can be covered easily. Here are few Pro-tips to prepare for Assam CEE 2019:
- For Physics, solve a lot of problems on the topics mentioned above and leave no NCERT question unsolved. Solve the examples, solve a variety of questions from all the above mentioned important books.
- For Chemistry, the Physical Chemistry part is relatively easy and can be prepared well. Concentreate on the Inorganic Chemistry, read everything from the books mentioned above and make it a habit to look into complicated structures, explanations, etc.
- For Mathematics, Learn to visualise the problems of 3D geometry, clear the concepts and it will be easier to solve. For mathematic, practice is the the only answer. Yes, learn the formulas by heart and make sure you have them on the tip of your finger tips.
The answer key will be released for the candidates who will give the Assam CEE 2019. The answer key will contain all the correct answers to the questions asked in the question paper. The candidates can download the answer key from the official website. Candidates will need to enter the application number and the date of birth to download it. They can get the idea of answers he/she had given and by cross-checking it they can calculate the marks they can get in Assam CEE 2019.
CEE 2019 Result
The candidates will get the Result of Assam CEE from the official website. The result will be announced online. The candidates will be able to check the result by entering the application number and the date of birth on the website. The candidates will get the marks according to the answers they had given in the exam. On the basis of the result, the candidates will be given the course and college to get admission in.
After the declaration of the result, the candidates will have the opportunity to get the admission in the desired course and college. The candidates will have to fill the preference of the course and college while filling the application form but according to the marks they score in the exam, they will get the course and college in the counselling rounds. If the candidate will score better then they will get the chance to be allocated a better option.
For more details about the Assam CEE 2019, Download Information Brochure.
Official Website: www.astu.ac.in