Assam CEE 2020 Result is expected to be declared in the second week of May 2020. The result will be declared on the official website astu.ac.in. A direct link will also be provided on this page for the same. Candidates who have appeared for Assam CEE 2020, will be able to check the result on the official website or from the link that will be provided on this page. Candidates need to enter their login id and password to check their result. A merit list will also be prepared in the order of the marks scored by the candidates and will be called for the further counselling process. The admission to the colleges will solely on the basis of the merit obtained in CEE 2020. Candidates who have appeared for Assam CEE 2020 exam must check this page of Assam CEE 2020 Result for all the information about the result date, cut off and the merit list.
Assam CEE 2020 Result
Those who will be appearing for Assam CEE 2020 should check this page for all the information about the date, cut off and the merit list for the same. Assam CEE 2020 Result will be declared as per the schedule is given below:
|Assam CEE 2020 Result||Important Dates|
|CEE 2020 Examination Date||Last week of April 2020|
|CEE 2020 Result||Second week of May 2020|
Result: Assam CEE 2020 Result will be made available at Official Website i.e. www.astu.ac.in
How to check CEE 2020 Result?
Those who appeared for CEE 2020 will have to follow the process given below to download the Assam CEE 2020 Result.
- Visit the official website of Assam CEE 2020 or click on the link provided below.
- On the page, click on the link where it is given to check the CEE 2020 result.
- A new window will open up where the candidate will have to enter the examination roll number as mentioned on the admit card.
- The new window will open up which will display the result of the examination. It is advised that the candidates take a print out of the card and keep it with them for further admission process.
Details in the CEE 2020 Scorecard
The CEE 2020 scorecard will contain the details :
- Name of the candidates’
- Other important information
What after CEE 2020 Result Declaration?
The counselling process of CEE 2020 will be conducted after the result declaration. Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of the merit obtained by the candidate in the CEE 2020 examination. It will be conducted in offline mode. Before counselling process, the candidate needs to ensure that they satisfy the following criteria as set by the authority:
- The Candidate should be an Indian Citizen and a Permanent resident of Assam.
- They have to pass the qualifying examination with a minimum 50% marks in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
a) For SC students, the minimum qualifying percentage is 45%
b) For ST students, the minimum qualifying percentage is 40%
Note: The same sitting means a candidate must appear all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English together.
- The Candidate must appear in the Common Entrance Examination (CEE 2020) to be eligible for the admission process.
- The age of the candidate should be between 17 years and 21 years.
a)Upper age limit is relaxed to 22 years in case of B.Sc. passed Candidates.
b)Upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for Scheduled Cast and Scheduled Tribe
- They should possess a good moral character and has to be physically and mentally fit.
Assam CEE Cutoff
Candidates who will appear for CEE 2020 must be curious to know about the cut off that would be set by the authorities for admission purpose. Candidates need to clear the cutoff to be eligible for the counselling process. Here we are providing you with the cutoff for CEE 2017 and CEE 2018. It is expected that the cutoff for this year is going to remain near to this.
|Category||Cutoff 2018||Cutoff 2017|
Through this cutoff, candidates can take an idea about how much they need to score as per the category to be eligible for Assam CEE 2020 counselling.
Assam CEE 2020