AUAT 2019 Application Form- Aliah University will be conducting AUAT 2019. The Application Forms for AUAT 2019 will be available on the official website of the University. Candidates need to first register themselves in order to take admission in Aliah University. So, it is important to get registered first in order to fill AUAT 2019 Application Form. Also, candidates can apply for more than one program. For more information about AUAT 2019 Application Form, candidates can go through this article.
AUAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates who will be applying for Undergraduate Programmes and Post – Graduate Programmes (B.Tech and M.Tech )Courses, they will have to appear AUAT 2019. The Application Forms for AUAT 2019 will be available on the official website of Aliah University. However, the candidates will have to follow the guidelines of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. Candidates can refer to the schedule given below to know about the important events and dates of AUAT 2019 Application Form.
|Online Submission of Application Forms||1st – 3rd week of Apr 2019|
|AUAT 2019 Examination||2nd week of May 2019|
How to Apply for AUAT 2019?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to apply for AUAT 2019. The steps to apply are given below:
- Step 1: The foremost step which candidates have to follow is to register themselves. In other words, in order to fill the application form for AUAT 2019 candidates will have to first register themselves on the official website of Aliah University.
- Step 2: Candidates will have to first choose the programme which they have to pursue. It is to be noted that candidates can apply for a maximum 3 programmes according to their eligibility and availability of the programme. The availability of the programme will solely depend on the Date of Birth of the candidate.
- Step 3: After the above – mentioned step, candidates will have to choose the examination centre. Candidates can select the examination centre of their preference. However, the final allotment of the centre will be done by the governing authority only.
- Step 4: As a last step of the Application Form Filling Process, candidates can pay the application fee through an online payment gateway.
Candidates will have to keep in mind that the admission in AUAT 2019 will be done on the basis of WBJEE Rank.
Application Fee for AUAT 2019
Candidates applying for AUAT 2019 will have to pay a certain amount of money for Application Form. Candidates can check the table given below to know about the amount of money which has to be paid as Application Fee. However, the information mentioned below are based on the previous year’s trends.
|Number of the programmes selected||For Male||For Female|
|One||Rs 500||Rs 300|
|Two||Rs 750||Rs 450|
|Three||Rs 1000||Rs 600|
Documents required at the time of Online Application Form Submission
- Scanned copy of applicants photo and signature
- They should be of the size- maximum 1024 KB in the format JPEG/JPG or PNG.
Important Instruction to be followed while filling the AUAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates have to keep some important things in mind while filling the AUAT 2019 Application Form. The important points for the same are mentioned below:
- No money will be returned to the candidates once AUAT 2019 Application Form will be submitted.
- It is advised to the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria as earliest as possible before filling the Application Form for AUAT 2019.
- If any candidate is found ineligible or has submitted any wrong information about any matter whether it is academic detail, personal detail or communication details, his / her admission will be cancelled and the application forms will get rejected.
Tips to Fill AUAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to keep certain things in mind while filling the AUAT 2019 Application Form. The instructions which shall be kept in mind are given below:
#Tip 1: The foremost thing which candidate has to do is to fill the name, choice of centre and programme, date of birth, year of passing and percentage of marks very carefully.
#Tip 2: The Application Fee is non – refundable.
#Tip 3: Select the centres as per the preference only. However, the final allotment of test centre will be done by the governing authority. Also, the request for the test centre will not be entertained later at any point in time.
#Tip 4: Proper Pixel and Aspect Ratio must be maintained while submitting a photograph and signature respectively.
#Tip 5: Candidates are advised to ensure the correctness of the mailing address, Pin Code, Mobile Number.
Details to be mentioned in AUAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates will have to fill in certain details in the AUAT 2019 Application Form. The list of those details are given below:
- Father’s / Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Academic Details
- Contact Details
- WBJEE Rank
- WBJEE 2019 Application ID
- WBJEE 2019 Enrollment Number
- Choice of Branch from Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering
The hard copy of the application form must be preserved until the admission process ends as it will be required at various stages for reference like while downloading the admit card or checking the result of AUAT 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for AUAT 2019
- Candidates must have scored 60% marks in total in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics if and when together in 12th class.
- Candidates must have scored 50% marks at least in Mathematics.
- The maximum Age Limit to apply for AUAT 2019 is 22 years as on July 01, 2019.
AUAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download AUAT 2019 Admit Card from the official website of Aliah University. The admit card will be issued to those students who will successfully submit the AUAT 2019 Application Form. The Admit Card for AUAT 2019 will be consisting of information like candidate’s name, date and time of the examination, complete address of the test centre, photo and signature of the candidate. Also, candidates will have to keep in mind that AUAT 2019 Admit Card acts as an entry ticket at the time of admission as without it the candidates will not be allowed to give the examination. So, AUAT 2019 Admit Card should be handled carefully and kept safely.
Candidates should take a note that they have to take some valid ID Proof with them along with AUAT 2019 Admit Card which could either Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Passport / Driver’s License / Any other Government ID Proof.