AUEET 2019 Application Form is the first step towards applying for admission in Andhra University for the academic session 2019-20. To apply online candidates need to go through AUEET 2019 Registration. After the registration is done, candidates can access the online Application Form of AUEET 2019. Thus, make sure first you ensure the eligibility criteria fits you and then start applying for the examination. To apply online candidates have to visit the official website of Andhra University, audoa.in. Thereafter, providing your active mobile number and email id you have to register online then access the application form. Now, let us take a look below on this page to know the important dates and the steps to apply online.
AUEET 2019 Application Form
Andhra University Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 will be held for admission in 6-Year B.Tech. + M.Tech. Dual Degree Programmes in CSSE, Computer Science & Networking, Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Chemical, and Instrumentation Technology (with exit option after 4 years) Only. Thus aspiring candidates can check the important dates to fill the application form below:
|AUEET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application fees||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee||4th week of Apr 2019|
|Upload of corrections by the candidates regarding the online Applications||3rd to 4th week of Apr 2019|
- Before Applying Online we suggest reading the eligibility Criteria here.
How To Fill AUEET 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the AUEET 2019 Application Form without any error by following the steps below. But before that, make sure you keep the following things handy:
- Your Mobile phone
- Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records.
- Softcopy of scanned passport photo and your signature.
Step 1: AUEET 2019 Registration
- Click on the direct link for registration that will be available on this page as per the schedule.
- A window will open which will look like the one below. Enter the details asked.
- Select the Test Name(s) you want to appear, degree passed/appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects, then you will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses. Eligible courses in Green color, Not eligible courses in Red color.
- Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with present address and date of birth, as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
- While entering the personal details, give the correct mobile number and Email address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only.
- After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS of a security code(OTP). Type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately screen will display a message “verified” in green color.
- Then click “Register & Proceed”.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
- Now fill the entire academic, Study, Reservation and other personal details. Also, upload the photograph and signature and submit the application form.
Step 3: Payment
- Select the payment mode buttons – Proceed to pay by online and press Submit Button.
- Now your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No: xxxxx (5 digits) and Payment reference ID is: 99999999 (8 digits)”.
- Rs.1200/- and Rs.1000/- for SC / ST / PHC candidates.
- Rs.1500/- if the application form is being submitted after the last date.
Step 4: Print the application form
- You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and e-mail to registered email-id with complete application details as PDF file.
- You can get a printed copy of registered application at any time using your Application No as User ID and Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY) as password using “Print Filled in Application“ option. This option is only for the candidates who paid the fee.
- Do not send the printed copy of application to the DOA. You preserve it until your admission process is completed.
AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket/Admit Card
After filling the application form candidates need to download the AUEET 2019 Hall ticket. Only those candidates who will complete the process of the application on time and without any error will be eligible to download the admit card. The Hall Ticket of AUEET 2019 will be available on the official website only. No candidate will get the admit card/hall ticket via any other medium. Thus, candidates need to download the admit card from the official website as per the schedule.
Candidates should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice while filling the online application form. Request for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the application form will not be considered under any circumstances.