The Andhra University (AU) is organizing the Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) for the academic session 2019. This exam is conducted for taking admissions to 6 years (B.Tech + M.Tech) dual degree programme. The AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket will be available tentatively in the 1st week of May 2019. The candidate can download the AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket from the official website, i.e. www.audoa.in. After the successful conduction of application process, the AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket or Admit Card will release online.
The Hall Ticket is an important document that a candidate should carry with themselves at the time of examination. This article contains all the necessary information regarding AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket such as mandatory documents required, steps to download the Hall Ticket and much more.
AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket
The candidates are advised to Preserve the Hall Ticket, to produce it at the time of examination and later on the day of Admission. This exam majorly focuses on the three branches, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The candidates who will successfully complete the application process on or before the last day of submission, only they will be able to generate their AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket. Candidate can check the tentative schedule for the same, as given below.
|AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket||Important Dates|
|Issuing date of Hall Ticket/Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|AUEET 2019 Exam date||2nd week of May 2019|
Hall Ticket: The AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket will be available on www.audoa.in.
How to Download AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket
Please note that the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination if they fail to fetch the AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket. Here, the steps to download the Hall Ticket are listed below.
- Firstly, visit the official website or just click on the direct link provided above.
- A new window will appear wherein you will Log in to generate your Hall ticket.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- The AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket will be generated.
- Takeout the printed copy of the same.
It is advised to the candidates to check every detail mentioned in the Hall Ticket. In case of any spelling mistake or errors, immediately contact the authorities. If all the details are correctly mentioned then you can take a printout of the same.
Details mentioned on AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket
The candidate must know the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket and check whether they are correctly mentioned or not.
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Exam Center Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Important instruction to be followed in the exam
Important Instructions for the Exam
There are some important instructions that must be followed by every candidate at the time of examination. Breaching of these instructions can lead to your disqualification from AUEET 2019.
- Candidates are advised to reach at least half-hour before the commencement of examination.
- The Hall Ticket is a mandatory document and without this, the candidate will not be allowed to take the test.
- Calculators, Mobile Phones or any kind of electronic gadget is prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Any kind of chit or written material or paper other than Hall Ticket or other necessary documents is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates must fill in their specifics on the OMR Sheet only.
Any kind of impersonation or malpractice or indiscipline will directly lead to your disqualification from the AUEET 2019 exam.