Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 Application Form – The application process to apply for the Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 is now open and the last date to apply is April 30, 2019. The candidates can also apply until May 15, 2019, with a late fee of Rs. 900/-. The application fees to apply for Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 is Rs. 800/-. The women candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam with 60% marks can fill the Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 Application Form in 3 available modes – online, in person, or by filling the application form requested via post. However, the application fee is to be paid in offline mode in all the cases. For more details regarding Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 Application Form, candidates can read this article.
Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 Application Form
The interested and eligible aspirants are requested to enter all the details like personal details, educational details correctly and carefully in the application form. Any discrepancy in the application form will lead to rejection of the form. The schedule of important dates regarding Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 Application Form is listed in the below-framed table.
|Last date for submission of application form||30 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form with late Fee of Rs. 900/-||15 May 2019|
|Exam date||01 Jun 2019|
- Click Here to fill the Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 Application Form.
- Click Here to check the application staus.
Ways for Applying for the Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019
There are 3 ways of applying in the entrance test. Interested and eligible candidates can check below for details:
- In order to obtain the application form and prospectus, the aspirants will have to send a DD/IPO for Rs.800/- in favor of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to Secretary-Banasthali Vidyapith, P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith -304022, Rajasthan, INDIA. Also, the aspirant has to request for the application form and has to clearly write the course she is wishing to apply for, with her name at the reverse of the Bank Draft.
- The eligible aspirants can also get prospectus and application form in person upon payment of Rs.800/- in cash from Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith, Phone: 01438-228384, 305655, 228990, Mobile: +91-93528 79844, 93528 79855, 93528 79866.
- Online Submission of the application can also be done by the applicants which are available at the Banasthali Vidyapith’s official website. In such a case, the candidate must fill the form giving the DD No. for the application fee of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 1,700/- with late fee). Only on receiving the draft, the application will be further processed.
How to Fill the Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 Application Form Online?
The detailed information regarding the filling of the application form is given below. All the aspirants can check from here:
- You have to click on the link mentioned above whereby you will be redirected to the official website.
- Then the candidate has to click on the button ” Online Admission Form” as shown in the image below:
- After clicking here, a new page will open, where you have to click on “Higher Edication Admission Form” as shown below:
- Finally, the application form page will be opened where you have to fill all the details as shown in the image below:
- Click on the “Submit Now” button to complete the form filling process.
Details To Be Filled In The Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 Application Form
The details of the candidates that are to be filled in the application form for Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 is as follows:
- Student’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Marital Status
- Courses Applied For
- Centre For Study
- Category of application
- Father/ Guardian’s Occupation
- Father/ Guardian’s Monthly Income
- Date of birth
- Present address
- Pin code
- Telephone and mobile number
- Email id
- Mother tongue
- Academic records
- Aadhar card information
- Photograph of candidate
- How did the candidate know about Banasthali?
Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 Application Form Status
The candidates who have applied for the exam can check the application form status. This will help them know whether or not their application forms have been submitted or what is the current status. To check the application status the candidates can follow the steps below:
- Click on the direct link above on this page. the following window opens:
- Enter the applicaion form number as the login id and enter the passowrd created while registering. You will be then able to check the application status.
Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 Admit Card
It is expected that Banasthali Vidyapith will release the Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 Admit Card online in the last week of May 2019. All the aspirants have to download the admit card by entering their application number and date of birth from the official website and they have to produce it on the examination day without any failure. Along with hall ticket, they have to bring a photo id proof and a recent color passport size photograph. The candidates must keep the admit card safely.
Bansthali Aptitude Test 2019