Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 is an entrance test which will be conducted for admission into various B.Tech programmes in Banasthali Vidyapith University. The admission is only open to the women candidates, irrespective of their race, religion, caste, color or domicile.
It is expected that the Banasthali Aptitude Test will be conducted in the first week of Jun 2019. The candidates who are aspiring for Banasthali Aptitude Test has to check their eligibility criteria first and then accordingly apply for the application forms in both the modes i.e. online & offline. For more details regarding Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019, candidates can read the article.
Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019
The interested candidates are advised to check the information brochure properly before applying for the entrance examination. It will be available in the month of April 2019. The schedule of important dates regarding Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019 is mentioned below in the table framed.
|Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019||Dates|
|Last date for submission of application form||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form with late Fee of Rs. 900/-||3rd week of May 2019|
|Admit card availability||Last week of May 2019|
|Exam date||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Result declaration||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Counseling||Last week of Jun 2019|
Courses Offered by Banasthali University
There are various types of courses offered under the engineering section. The duration of these courses will be of 4 years. Candidates have a wide variety of options to choose from. The list of courses is as follow:
Eligibility Criteria for Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019
The minimum set of requirement that the candidate must fulfill to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapith through Banasthali Aptitude Test is that he/she should have 60% in class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Admission Criteria for Foreign/NRI/NRI Sponsored Candidates
Few seats are also available for Foreign/NRI/NRI sponsored candidates. The admission for these seats will depend directly on the merit. In this case, the aspirants do not have to appear in the Aptitude Test. The eligibility for these candidates is that they must have obtained 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
The following documents are required for Foreign/NRI/NRI sponsored seats at the time of admission:
- Original Certificates/Marksheets of the qualifying examination
- Attested photocopies of the Passport and Visa of the applicant/guardian
- NRI Account Number of the applicant/guardian or Foreign Bank Account Number
- Declaration regarding Non-Resident Indian status of the applicant/guardian
Admission fee of Rs. 5,000/- shall be payable for the re-admission of a student whose admission has been canceled due to the unauthorized absence of 3 days or more!!
How to Apply for Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019?
There are 3 ways of filling the application form for the entrance test. Interested and eligible candidates can check below for details:
Option 1: For obtaining the prospectus and application form, you will have to send a DD/IPO for Rs.800/- in favor of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to Secretary-Banasthali Vidyapith, P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith -304022, Rajasthan, INDIA. Also, the aspirant has to request for the application form in which she has to clearly write the course she is wishing to apply for, with her name at the reverse of the Bank Draft.
Option 2: Candidates can also get prospectus and application form in person upon payment of Rs.800/- in cash from Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith, Phone: 01438-228384, 305655, 228990, Mobile: +91-93528 79844, 93528 79855, 93528 79866.
Option 3: The option of Online Submission of application is also available at the Banasthali Vidyapith’s official website. In such a case, the candidate must fill the form giving the DD No. for the application fee of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 1,700/- with late fee). Only on receiving the draft, the application will be further processed.
Exam Pattern for Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019
For appearing in any entrance exam, one should know the proper exam pattern to score well. The exam pattern for Banasthali aptitude test 2019, is as follows.
- The exam pattern has been divided into 2 parts.
- 1st part will contain Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and its duration will be 2 hrs and 30 mins.
- 2nd part will include personality inventory test with a duration of 30 mins.
- Physics and Chemistry will contain 40 questions.
- Mathematics will contain 40 questions and logical reasoning will have 20 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark and for every wrong answer, 1/4 marks will be deducted.
Exam Syllabus for Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019
The syllabus for Physics is mentioned below:
- Units and measurements
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Rotational motion
- Gravitation and satellite
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Oscillations and waves
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Heating and magnetic effect of current
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Nuclear physics
- Atomic physics and semiconductor physics
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- s, p, d, f block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Basic principles of organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing oxygen, nitrogen, halogens
- Matrices & determinants
- Co-ordinate geometry (2d, 3d)
- Ordinary differential equations
- Linear programming
For Logical Reasoning
- Verbal reasoning
- Non-verbal reasoning
How to Prepare for Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019?
You need to be clear with the concepts and basics of chapters and topics of 11th and 12th & if you have prepared to face for other competitive exams as well then that preparation will also help you for the Banasthali aptitude test.
Mathematics section consists mostly questions from set theory. For chemistry, you may prepare organic portion well. Logical Reasoning is easy, don’t waste much time on that. Make a proper strategy and plan and try to execute it fully. Don’t deviate from your goals.
Some best books are mentioned below. You can refer to these books for reference:
|Name of the book||Name of the author||Buying link|
|39 Years’ Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers (2017-1979) IIT JEE Physics||DC Pandey||Buy Here|
|39 Years’ Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers (2017-1979) IIT JEE Chemistry||Ranjeet Shahi||Buy Here|
|39 Years’ Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers (2017-1979) IIT JEE Mathematics||Amit M Agarwal||Buy Here|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning (R.S. Aggarwal)||RS Aggarwal||Buy Here|
Admit Card for Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019
The admit card is the proof that you have successfully applied for the entrance test. It will be issued before the entrance examination and all the candidates who will appear in the entrance exam must have to bring the admit card on the day of examination. No one will be allowed to appear for the test without having a valid hall ticket.
Result for Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019
After the conduction of the aptitude test, the result will provide the students with their qualifying status. A separate merit list will also be prepared showing the student’s name selected for the counseling process. Admission to the engineering course will be based on merit-cum-aptitude test to be held on the first week of June 2019.
Fees Structure for Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019
- The fees for all the engineering courses is Rs. 99,000/- pa. For Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored applicants, the fees will be US Dollar $ 3,850 p.a. These fee structures are applicable to new admissions and for the continuing students, the fee has to be paid as they paid last year.
- One-time hostel admission fee of Rs. 5,000/- will also be charged for all new students.
- Course admission fee (one time) will be Rs. 10,000/-.
- Development fee: Rs. 26,000/-.
Details of hostel and campus fee are shown below:
S. No. Particulars Fee 1. Mess Charges (For 10 Months) 21,000.00 2. Electricity & Water (For 10 Months) 5,500.00 3. Room Rent (For 10 Months) 5,500.00 4. Campus Fee (Annual) 17,000.00 TOTAL 49,000.00
- Refundable security deposit of Rs. 10,000/- is payable by all students at the time of admission and is refunded after three months.
- Rs. 1000/- will be charged towards enrolment, eligibility, Identity card, Examination fee etc. but for the programmes under the semester scheme, this amount shall be Rs. 1600 /-.
Rules for Banasthali Aptitude Test 2019
Few key points are as follows:
- All the aspirants who will be admitted to the Banasthali Vidyapith have to compulsorily join a hostel of the Vidyapith unless that candidate is a ward of some worker of the Vidyapith and stays with the worker in the campus, or the candidate belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 km.
- Every student taking admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to submit an application in the prescribed form and pay the application fee on or before the last date.
Official site: www.banasthali.org