The BCECE 2018 Application Form is now available online. The last date to fill up the same is March 28, 2018. Candidates must note that this year the BCECE Exam 2018 will be held on one stage only. The Application Form will have to be submitted in online mode only and no other form of submission will be accepted. BCECE 2018 Application Form for engineering courses are invited for admission in various government-affiliated colleges of the state of Bihar. Read below to know how to apply online, application fees and other important details for the same.
BCECE 2018 Application Form
Below are the important dates that one must note down. Candidates who will successfully register by applying online will be able to download their Admit Card for the examination as per schedule. Candidates will be able to edit the information if there are any mistakes done in the filling up process.
|BCECE 2018 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starting Date||07 Mar 2018|
|Online Registration Closing Date||28 Mar 2018|
|Last date of payment through Challan||31 Mar 2018|
|Last date of online payment||02 Apr 2018|
|Online Editing of Application Form||03 to 04 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: The BCECE 2018 Application Form is available at www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Read the official instruction here.
BCECE 2018 Application Form Fees
The application fee this year are mentioned in the table below. For engineering courss the candidates will hve to appear for the PCM group nad fill the application form for the same. The BCECE 2018 application fees is fiven in the table below:
|Category||PCM or PCB or CBA||PCMB|
- Mode of Payment: Offline via NEFT Challan or Online via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
Important Points on BCECE 2018 Application Form
Here are few important points that one must remember this year about the BCECE 2018 Application Form:
- You will have to submit the application form online only.
- You will not have to send any hard copy of the application form via post por any other means.
- As per the schedule above candidatyes will be given the opportunity to edit their application form. Make sure you follow the schedule and to the needful if necessary.
- The Hard copy of Part A and Part B of the application form will be needed in the further admission process. Make sure you take a print out of this 2 parts.
- Once submission of fee and application form is done, candidates can not withdraw it and their will be no refund of the application fee under any condition.
How to Apply for BCECE 2018
To apply for BCECE 2018 Exam, you will have to fill up the BCECE 2018 Application Form and will have to submit online only. The hard copy will have to be kept safe for counselling rounds and need not be sent to the authorities via post or any other medium.
The BCECE Application Form 2018 will be filled up in 7 Steps. The steps are described below. Candidates must follow these steps for error-free form submission:
Step 1: Registration
Visit the official website or the direct link above. In the open window, the candidates will have to submit the details. After the details are correctly submitted an activation code will be sent to the registered mobile number or email id. You will need to enter the activation code and activate your application form on the official website.
Step 2: Filling of Personal Information
Next, the candidates will have to fill up all the personal information in the available fields as shown in the computer screen. Enter the details carefully and do not make any errors.
Step 3: Photograph and Signature Upload
In this step, they have to upload their scanned coloured photograph with the date and name of the candidate printed on it, and signature, both in Hindi and English. After the details are filled click on ‘save and Exit’.
Step 4: Educational Information
Here you will have to submit the education details as per the instructions shown on the computer screen. Once the details are filled continue to the next step.
Step 5: Preview your Application
Before final submission, you must preview the BCECE 2018 Application Form. If you want to change any information you can click on the ‘Back to Edit’ button and do the same. If you are satisfied with the preview click on the declaration button and proceed to ‘Confirm and submit’ button.
Step 6: Payment
Click on the ‘proceed to payment’ button and according to the information on the screen choose your payment option.
- If you want to pay through the NEFT Challan then select the offline mode option and take a print out of the challan. Submit the amount in the bank as per the schedule. The payment will be updated and will take 1 hour at least after the payment is done.
- If you select online payment mode, pay the amount using net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. You will be charged a certain processing fee in this case.
Step 7: Download
The candidates must download the Part A and Part B of the application form. The downloaded form must be printed and kept safely. This hard copy must not be sent to the authorities via post or any other means. This must preserve for the counselling rounds.