Bharath University (BIHER) will release BEEE 2019 Application Form in both online and offline mode. To fill the application form candidates must first read the eligibility criteria. Thereafter, they need to fill the application for either in online mode or in offline mode. However, it is compulsory send the application form of BEEE 2019 by post to the university even if the online mode of application process is selected. Thus, candidates must take print out of the application form after submitting it online. Also, candidates will need to fill personal details, educational qualification details in the application form, To know how to apply for BEEE 2019 and other important details read below.
BEEE 2019 Application Form
Bharath University conducts BEEE 2019 examination mostly in the month of April. However, the application process starts as early as in the month of December. The university might release an official notification regarding the availability of the BEEE 2019 Application Form. If not, you can keep track of this page to know when the application forms are available.
|BEEE 2019||Important Dates|
|Online Application Process Starts||01st week of Dec 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01st week of Apr 2018|
Apply Online: The Online BEEE 2019 Application Form will be available at www.bharathuniv.ac.in.
Before filling the application form make sure to read the BEEE 2019 Eligibility criteria beforehand. Get complete eligibility criteria for BEEE 2019 M.Tech and B.Tech admissions at the end of this page.
How to fill the BEEE 2019 Application Form – Online Mode
To fill the application form online, candidates need to follow the steps below:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link that will be active on this page as per schedule.
- After you click that link the following window will open:
- Next, BIHER will send you a Userid and Password to your registered email id.
All the BEEE 2019 communications will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Login to confirm your password
- Log in to ‘existing user’ with the User id and password received from BIHER.
Step 3: Filling the online application form
The filling of online application form of BEEE 2019 will be done in following steps:
- Provide all relevant details carefully, and check before submission.
- An application number will be generated after submission.
- Refer your application number (or) Mobile number for all your future correspondence.
Step 4: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Photograph Image: Size should be less than 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
- Signature Image: Size should be less than 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
- Upload good resolution photos.
Step 5: Mode of payment
- Online mode through Net banking / Credit / Debit card.
- Or offline via DD.
- Application Cost Rs.1000/-.
Step 6: Download the Application Form
- You can download your Application once you make payment for Application Fee.
- After a successful Payment login again with your credentials to Download your Application
Submitting BEEE 2019 Application Form
After downloading the application form, candidates must take a print out of it. After that, it should be sent to any of the following addresses.
#173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai – 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
#1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar,
Adyar, Chennai – 600 020
Tamil Nadu, India.
BEEE 2019 Application Form — Offline Mode
Candidates can also opt for the offline mode of application for BEEE 2019. Candidates can get the application form from the university campus.
Below is the sample of the BEEE 2019 Offline application form:
Fill the OMR BEEE 2019 Application form and sent it to any of above-mentioned address.
BEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria that a candidate must fulfil to be able to appear in BEEE 2019:
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- For Bio Engineering Departments a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology
- A pass in Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate/ B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent
- Any B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent examinations approved by UGC/AICTE in appropriate branch with at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible for respective courses.
BEEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who will successfully submit their application forms can next download their BEEE 2019 Admit Card. This document is very important as candidates will not be allowed to enter the test centres without it. Thus, make sure to download the same before the last date. The BEEE 2019 Hall Ticket will be available under the login of the candidates. You will need to enter your login credentials to access the same.