BEEE 2019 – Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) has announced its entrance exam date. The Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) 2019 will be held on April 19, 2019, in pen and paper mode and on April 20 to 24 in online mode. This examination is held for all engineering courses and for both postgraduate (M.Tech) and undergraduate (B.Tech) level. Candidates who want to take admission in Bharath University have to appear in the entrance examination to be eligible. The application process to apply for BEEE 2019 is now going on. To know more about BEE 2019 like eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, syllabus, college fees, and admission process read below.
So, coming to the admission process of the university. As mentioned above, BEEE 2019 is compulsory to take admission in the university. Thus here are the detailed information about BEEE 2019 dates and events that you need to keep a track of:
|BEEE 2019: Conducted by Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER)|
|BEEE 2019||Important Dates|
|Online Application Process Starts||started|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|BEEE 2019 examination||
|Announcement of Result||06 May 2019|
|BEEE 2019 Counselling Dates|
|B.Tech||01st week if Jul 2019|
|M.Tech||4th week of Jun 2019|
So now that we know about the event schedule of BEEE 2019, it is important to discuss each of the events in details. Each event is important and includes a certain process that must be completed on time. Thus, read below to know the details and important points.
BEEE 2019 Application Form (Available)
The University has released the BEEE 2019 application form both in offline and online mode. As per the convenience of the candidates, they select the mode of application and apply accordingly. The “application process” button above on this page will lead you to more detailed information about the process of applying. It is important to fill the application form and submit it before the deadline to be able to appear in BEEE 2019. In addition to that, make sure to read the eligibility criteria before starting the application process.
- The application form is available in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can click the “application process” button above to know how to apply in offline or online mode.
- candidates need to send the application form to the University by post. No matter what the mode of application was.
- The online application form will be available on the official website. Whereas offline application form will be available on the university campus.
- The online application fee is Rs. 750/-.
- The offline application form must reach to the following address before the last dates:
Address 1: Main Campus
#173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai – 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
Address 2: Corporate Office
#1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar,
Adyar, Chennai – 600 020
Tamil Nadu, India.
BEEE 2019 Eligibility
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria that a candidate must fulfill to be able to appear in BEEE 2019:
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- For Bio Engineering Departments a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology
- A pass in Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate/ B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent
- Any B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent examinations approved by UGC/AICTE in appropriate branch with at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible for respective courses.
BEEE 2019 Admission Process
The admission process of BEEE 2019 includes the steps that are described in the image below. The admission process starts with the filling up of the application form and ends with the counselling process. Read the image below to understand the flow of the admission process.
Courses offered via BEEE 2019
Bharath University will offer admission to the following courses on the basis of BEEE 2019:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Nano Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Agricultural Bio-Technology
- Genetic Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Industrial Bio-Technology
- Applied Electronics
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer-Aided Design
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Digital Communications and Networking
- Embedded Systems
- Environment Engineering
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Information Technology
- Machine Design
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Power Systems
- Structural Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- VLSI Design
How to Prepare for BEEE 2019
Before appearing in BEEE 2019, it is important to know what is the syllabus, exam pattern and important books for preparation. BEEE 2019 Preparation will include the following steps:
- With a year to go, know all about the examination — pattern, and syllabus.
- Make a strategy: Know the weightage of all the chapters and the type of question asked.
- Along with your school exam preparation, you can practice from the reference books of BEEE 2019 and stay prepared for this entrance examination too.
- Click the “Syllabus PDF | Preparation | Books” button above to know all the details about BEEE 2019 preparation and important chapters, also download the PDF of BEEE 2019 Syllabus.
- Know the pattern of examination below:
BEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of examination: Online and Offline
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Total Number of Questions: 100
- Marking Scheme: +1 for a correct answer, no negative marking
- Total Time: 2 Hours 30 Mins
|Subjects||Questions per subject|
BEEE 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Candidates who will successfully submit the BEEE 2019 Application Form can get their Admit Card for BEEE 2019 Examination online. The BEEE 2019 Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the official website only. The university will not send any admit card/hall ticket via post or any other medium. Thus candidates need to have access to the official portal to download their hall ticket. The BEEE 2019 Admit card will contain important details like Name, application number, roll number, exam time and venue details. Click the “admit card” button above for more details.
BEEE 2019 Exam Centre
The exam centers for BEEE 2019 is as follows:
BEEE 2019 Result
To check the result, candidates need to check the official website as per the schedule. However, to check the result of BEE 2019, candidates need to login first. Thus, while checking the result keep your BEEE 2019 Roll Number and mobile number. The result will appear on the screen. Candidates must take a print out of it after checking all the details.
candidates who will score more than the cutoff marks will be called for the further counselling process. Read more about BEEE 2019 Result by clicking the “result” button above.
BEEE 2019 Counselling
Counselling process will start after Bharath University declares the result of BEEE 2019. Thus, after the result is declared, candidates can check whether they have scored more than the cutoff marks. If the score is above the cutoff marks candidates can take part in the counselling rounds.
Counselling will be purely on the basis of BEEE 2019 scores. The counselling rounds are most likely to take place in the Chennai campus. To read more click “counselling” button above.
BEEE 2019 — Scholarships
Read the scholarship details of BEEE 2019 below:
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for Top 50 Rank Holders in BEEE 2018
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for State Toppers of all Boards.
- 50% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for 51-150 Rank Holders in BEEE 2018
- 25% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for 151-250 Rank Holders in BEEE 2018
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students participated/won in National level Sports & Events.
- 50% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students participated/won in State level Sports & Events.
- 25% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students won in District level Sports & Events.
- (Note: Students eligible for sports scholarship will have to be certified by Dept. of Physical Education from the University. The student’s sports participation shall be monitored during the academic year)
- Students Applied for IIT/JEE and STATE ENTRANCE EXAMS will be granted for Scholarship on Rank Basis.
The above-listed scholarship is not applicable for admissions into PG Courses.
Merit Scholarship: Below is the percentage of scholarship for merit rank holders.
|PCM / BPC||Percentage of scholarship in tuition fees|
|91% – 94.5%||50%|
|71% – 90%||25%|
|61% – 70%||10%|
Bharath University 2019 Fees Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure of Bharath University here.
|Courses||Fees Per annum|
|B.Tech (All Branches)||1,50,000|
|B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)||1,50,000|
|M.Tech (All Branches)||1,00,000|
|B.Tech (Part Time)||80,0000|
Bharath University Placement Statistics
The placement profile of Bharath University has been given on their official website. As per the information the placement data is given below:
|Number of Companies Visited||154|
|Number of students placed||673|
|The average salary offered per annum||Rs. 1,50,000/-|
|The maximum salary offered per annum||Rs. 21,00,000/-|
The stream-wise placement records are shown in the table below:
List of companies that offer jobs via Bharath University campus placement drive:
- Aditya Birla Group
- P & G
…….and many more.
View the full placement profile of Bharath University below:
Contact Details Of Bharath University
173, Agaram Main Road, Selaiyur,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600073
Call: 044 4211 5251
Download BEEE 2019 Information Brochure for more details.
Official Website: www.bharathuniv.ac.in