BEEE 2020 Registration – Candidates can register for BEEE 2020 via online mode at bharathuniv.ac.in. The BEEE Registration is the first step to admissions in B.Tech programme to take admission in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research. Only those candidates who have attained 50% in their 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board can apply for Bharath Engineering Entrance Test. BEEE 2020 Application Fee is Rs 750. Candidates can pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft. Candidates can refer to this article if they want to know about the BEEE 2020 Registration.
BEEE 2020 Registration
Do not forget to register first before filling the application form of BEEE 2020. It is only after the registration, candidates can fill BEEE 2020 Application Form. Check the table given below to check the important events and dates of BEEE 2020 Registration:
|Availability of Application Form||Nov 2020|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Pen – Papert Test (PPT)||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Computer – Based Test (CBT)||3rd week of Apr 2020|
Apply Online: Candidates can do the Registration for BEEE 2020 as per the schedule from www.bharathuniv.ac.in.
BEEE 2020 Registration Fee
Candidates can submit the application form only if they have submitted the application fee. Without the submission of the application fee, candidates cannot appear in the examination. The application fee for BEEE 2020 can be submitted by both online as well as offline modes.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs 750 to submit the application form.
Mode of Payment: There are 2 modes for the payment of the application form.
- It can be submitted either via online mode through the payment gateways such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- It can be submitted through DD drawn in favour of the Institute
Ways to attain BEEE 2020 Application Form
There are 2 ways to submit and obtain the application form. Candidates can check the following points to check the method of obtaining and filling BEEE 2020 Application Form:
- Online Application Form- Candidates can apply for BEEE 2020 via online mode. Enter all the details and submit the application form online only.
- Download the form and submit it with DD- Another method to apply for BEEE 2020 is that, candidates can download the application form and submit it with the DD to the prescribed address of the Institute.
- Purchase the form- Candidates can also obtain the application form from the University / Campus and can submit it there only.
How to fill BEEE 2020 Application Form?
Filling any application form is the most important step of the examination yet it is the most confusing and tiring step. The process to fill the application form is mentioned below. Check the steps given below for the same:
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above OR Visit the official website of the Institute.
Step 2: Click on ‘New User’. A registration window will open where some details have to entered like name, gender, state, e-mail id and contact number.
Step 3: After entering all these details, click on ‘Submit’. After this, the login credentials specifying the Application Number and Password will be sent to your e-mail id.
Step 4: Login using the credentials and start filling the application form.
Step 5: Enter all the asked personal details such as name, parent’s name, nationality, mother tongue, date of birth etc.
Step 6: After entering the personal details, enter the course details.
Step 7: After entering the school details, enter the academic details such as year of passing, name of the board etc.
Step 8: Enter the other details / miscellaneous details such as choices of the exam centre, optional subject etc.
Step 9: As the last step to submit the form, pay the Application Fee.
BEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for BEEE 2020, candidates need to first go through the eligibility criteria first, and after meeting the requirements, they can start applying for BEEE 2020. The Eligibility Criteria refers to the minimum age limit, nationality, minimum marks required to apply for an examination.
Check the Eligibility Criteria for BEEE 2020:
- The candidates must be a resident of India and should have studied from the local schools of India.
- They must have studied in educational institutions of India and completed their Qualifying Examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Qualifying Examination: Before appearing in the B.Tech Examination, candidates must have completed any one of these following given criteria:
10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board
- Central Board of Higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi).
- The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE), New Delhi.
- National Institute of Open School
- Intermediate or 2 year Pre – University Examination conducted by a recognized by Board / University
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or equivalent
Candidates who have not completed 25 year of age as on 1st July of the year in which they are taking admission, are eligibile to apply.
Before applying for B.Tech:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For Industrial Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Bio Processing and Genetic Engineering: If the candidates have to pursue any of these course, they should have 50% minimum aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Details which have to be filled in BEEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to enter some details in the application form to submit the application form. The details which they have to enter range from Personal Details to Contact Details to Past Year Academic Records etc. Now, let’s check the details one by one which have to be entered in the form:
- Name of the candidates
- Parent’s Name
- Parent’s Occupation
- Date of Birth
- Blood Group
- Physically Challenged or not
- Selection of the Course
- Any 3 choices of the Branches of the Course
Candidates are required to enter their 10th and 12th class details such as:
- Name of the Board
- Name of the School
- Registration Number
- Year of Passing
- Cut Off
- Examination Preferred
- Exam Centre (3 choices)
- Optional Subject
Documents Required to do BEEE 2020 Registration
Candidates need to be ready with certain documents while they start doing the Registration. The documents which have to be filled while filling the application form can be checked form the information given below:
- Marksheet of 10th class
- Marksheet of 12th class
- Aadhar Card Details
- Passport Size Photographs
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
BEEE 2020 Admit Card
All the registered candidates can download the admit card for BEEE 2020 from the official website of the exam conducting bosy which is www.bharathuniv.ac.in. It can be downloaded by entering the application number and password. Make sure the hall ticket is carried to the examination centre positively as without it, candidates cannot take appear for the examination.
BEEE 2020 Admit Card consists of the details like name and address of the candidate, exam centre details, reporting time, date and time of th exam etc. Also, carry a valid id proof along with the admit card to the exam centre to avoid any chaos and confusion.
Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) is an All India Engineering Examination conducted by Bharath University to grant admission to students in B.Tech Programme through single window counselling. BEEE is conducted in two modes; computer based test and paper-pencil test. The examination will be having four parts in total namely Engish, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Candidates can take admission in any one course offered by the University under the umbrella term of B.Tech Programme. The Registration is the most important aspect of submitting the application form as without it, candidates can attain the admit card.