BEEE 2020 – Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) conducts Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam (BEEE) to offer admissions to students in the B.Tech programme. BEEE 2020, an entrance exam to be held in both computer-based as well as paper-pen modes will be administered in month of April. Candidates interested in pursuing undergraduate engineering degree programme from BIHER can register for BEEE 2020 and appear for the entrance examination. Candidates can read here the detailed information about BEEE including official notification, online registration, exam pattern, syllabus and result.
As the BIHER administered engineering entrance exam is to be conducted in both online and offline modes, candidates can refer the table given below to check the upcoming important events and dates for BEEE 2020.
|Availability of Application Form||Nov 2019|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|BEEE 2020 (CBT)||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|BEEE 2020 (PPT)||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2020|
|Counselling begins from||1st week of Jul 2020|
Courses offered under B.Tech Programme
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research offers various courses under a department. Check the list given below to check the branches / specialization under B.Tech Programme.
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agriculture Bio Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Specialization with Infrastructure
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Biomedical Technology specialization with Bio Informatics
- CSE with special information security
- CSE with Big Data Analytics
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Bio-Technology specialization with Genetic Engineering
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Nano Technology
BEEE 2020 Syllabus
It is important to know the syllabus for any examination as that allows the preparation to go smoothly and without any chaos. After getting to know the syllabus, the candidates can plan out a strategy and see which chapters have to be picked up first to study. Check the syllabus for BEEE 2020 given below.
|Units and Measurement||Atomic Physics and Relativity|
|Mechanics||Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics|
|Gravitation, Mechanics of solids and fluids||Electronics and Communication|
|Oscillations and Wave Motions||Heat and Thermodynamics|
|Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism||Electricity and Magentism|
|Some basic concepts in Chemistry||Atomic Structure|
|States of Matter||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|Chemical Families- Periodic Properties||Solutions|
|Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis||Hydrocarbons|
|Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen and Oxygen||Polymers|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life||–|
|Sets, Relations and Functions||Sequence and Series|
|Vector Algebra||Differential Calculus|
|Complex Numbers||Applications of Differential Calculus|
|Determinants and Matrices||Straight Lines in 2 Dimensions|
|Quadratic Equations||Conic Sections in 2 Dimensions|
|Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion||Probability|
|Permutations and Combinations||Mathematical Induction and its Applications|
BEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates are quite curious to know the exam pattern for any examination. This is because they know about the number of questions, sections, markin scheme in advance. This, in turn helps the candidates to plan out a strategy to crack the examination and decide the process to make the most of the preparation time. Check the exam pattern of BEEE 2020 given below:
- Mode of the Exam: BEEE is a Computer Based Test (Online) as well as Pen-Pencil Test (Offline)
- Nature of Questions: MCQ
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for the correct answers. No negative marking for the incorrect answers.
- Total Marks: 100
- Distribution of Questions: Check the table given below to check the number of questions as per different sections:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
BEEE 2020 Important Books
Candidates can have a look at the list given below to see what are the books which can be referred in order to study for Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination. There are ample number of books available in the market, however, we have sorted down the list and present some of the important books here.
|CBSE Chemistry Chapterwise Solved Papers Class 12 2019-20 |
By Arihant Experts
|CBSE English Core Chapterwise Solved Papers Class 12 2019-20 |
By Arihant Experts
|10 Years CBSE Champion Chapterwise-Topicwise – Physics-Class- 12 |
By MTG Editorial Board
|Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma (Set of 2 Volume) (2019-2020 Session) |
By R.D. Sharma
|Oswaal NCERT Solutions Textbook + Exemplar Class 12 Mathematics (March 2019 Exam) |
Oswaal Editorial Board
BEEE 2020 Preparation Tips
There are few tips which candidates shall follow if they have to qualify the examination. Thse tips comes handy when the examination is near. Make out a strategy after reading these preparation tips and try to qualify the examination.
- Jot down the important topics from the chapters of the different subjects and make notes them. Use sticky notes to revise their formulas and tricks to solve the questions.
- Be disciplined when it comes to studying. Participate in other activities too which you like to do. These short breaks will sharpen memory and build up your in concentration power. As it is said, a little break hurt no one, so make the most of it.
- Check the syllabus carefully and encircle all those areas which need to be taken up first or which you find the most difficult.
- Clear your earlier understood concepts and do not just rush onto solving the numericals. First, analyze its concept, then try and understand it and then finally store and it in your mind.
- Last of all, revise and revise in such a way that on the day of examination, you have not forgotten the bigger concepts. Make revision a daily habit.
BEEE 2020 Eligibility
The candidates who want to appear for the Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam, they need to match the eligibility conditions set by the University. All the aspirants need to fulfil the eligibility criteria given below if they want to take any course under B.Tech Programme:
Age Limit: The candidates must be below 25 years of age as per July 01 of that particular year.
Nationality: The candidates must be a resident of India and should have studied in schools located in India and completed their 10+2 from those schools only.
Qualifying Examinations: Candidates must have either completed or they should be either appearing for any one of the following examination:
- 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Education conducted by any State Board / Central Board of Secondary EDucation (CBSE, New Delhi) / The Council for Indian School Certificate Exam (ICSE, New Delhi) / National Institute of Open School / Intermediate OR 2 year Pre – University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University, High School Certificate Exam of the Cambridge University or equivalent.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
For Undergraduate Programs: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
For Industrial Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Bio Processing and Genetic Engineering: Candidates must have minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
BEEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form for BEEE 2020 both in the online mode as well as offline mode. Candidates can fill the application form at the official website which is www.bharathuniv.ac.in and can be submitted by sending the Demand Draft (DD) in favour of the Institute. Candidates can also purchase the form from the University Campus.
During the online filling of form, candidates need to first register and then submit the Form by sending the DD.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs 750 via DD or through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
BEEE 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates can have a look at the test centres for BEEE 2020 from the information provided below:
BEEE 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) will be issuing the BEEE admit card 2020 through its official website. Candidates can download the BEEE 2020 Hall Ticket by entering the candidate login credentials such as application number and password. The admit card of BEEE 2020 needs to be carried to the exam centre at the time of examination, failing which, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The BEEE admit card mentions the details of candidate and the including roll number, address of the exam centre and instructions to be followed on the exam day.
BEEE 2020 Result
Candidates can check the result for BEEE 2020 from the official website. Candidates can check their result by entering their login credentials. BEEE 2020 Result can be checked by entering the Roll Number and Mobile Number. The institute also prepares a merit list as per the total marks scored in BEEE. There is no provision of re-checking or re-evaluation of results and the results will not be sent individually to the candidates. The Ranks of the candidates are intimated over their email ids.
BEEE 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of the results, candidates need to appear in person for the Counselling in the University Campus, Chennai. BEEE 2020 Counselling will be conducted in the offline mode. When the candidates appear for the Counselling, candidates need to carry some documents with them. During the Counselling, the admission will be confirmed as per the ranks of the candidates as well as the availability of the seats. The documents which have to be carried at the time of the Counselling are given below:
- Demand Draft
- Class 10th and 12th Board Certificates (For the proof of Date of Birth)
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam
BEEE 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can have a look at the fee structure for the different courses under B.Tech Programme from the table given below:
|B.Tech (All Barnches)||Rs 1,50,000|
|B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)||Rs 1,50,000|
|B.Tech (Nano Technology)||Rs 1,50,000|
|B.Tech (Part Time)||Rs 80,000|
Official Website: www.bharathuniv.ac.in
For more information about BEEE 2020, Download Information Brochure.