Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission 2019 – This deemed to be University is located in the state of Maharashtra at Pune. This university has 8 campuses that offer multilevel courses in Engineering and Technology, Science, arts, Commerce, Law, Medical, Management etc. Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVU) offers 11 B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Engineering and Technology. This university is proud home to 23000+ Students & 1600+ Teachers. The institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth (BV) was accorded deemed university status in 1996 for its academic excellence. Read more to know all about BVU, it’s fee structure, courses, admission process, placements, facilities etc below.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission 2019
- Established: Dr. Kadam established Bharati Vidyapeeth in 1964 when he was hardly 20 years old.
- Type: Private (deemed to be University)
- Campuses: 29 Constituent Units spread over 8 Campuses
- Pune (Dhankawadi) Campus
- Pune (Erandwane) Campus
- New Delhi Campus
- Navi Mumbai Campus
- Kolhapur Campus
- Solapur Campus
- Sangli Campus
- Karad Campus
- Location: The main University Office is located in the ten-storey building known as Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, which is situated on the banks of the river Mutha in the Alka Theatre Chowk at the end of Laxmi Road. The building is an important landmark of the city.
|Hostel (Boys and Girls)|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission 2019 Courses
There are various multilevel courses offered at BVU. Starting from Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce to Engineering and Technology, the list of programmes offered is huge. Below are the engineering courses that are offered at BVU campuses after Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission.
Undergraduate Engineering Courses
|B. Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication)||4||120|
|B-Tech (Information Technology)||4||60|
|B-Tech (Computer Science and Business Systems)||4||60|
Postgraduate Engineering Courses
|M-Tech (Civil-Hydraulic Engineering)||2||18|
|M-Tech (Electrical – Power Systems)||2||18|
|M-Tech (Electronics – VLSI Design)||2||18|
|M-Tech (Information Technology)||2||18|
|M-Tech (Mechanical – CAD/CAM)||2||18|
|S.No.||Title of the Programme||List of Institutes offering the Programme|
|1||Diploma in Network Security||College Of Engineering Pune|
|2||Post Graduate Diploma in Telecom Management (P.G.D.T.M.)||College Of Engineering Pune|
|3||Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Management (P.G.D.I.T.M.)||College Of Engineering Pune|
- To know more about the courses offered at BVU, please click here
Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission Process 2019
To take admission in Bharathi Vidyapeeth University candidates have to fit into certain eligibility norms and have to also appear in the university’s entrance test mandatorily.
Eligibility for UG Engineering Courses:
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C.) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 or HSC examination of any recognised Board/ University from any school/college situated in India.
- Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates of Schedule Castes / Schedule Tribes categories and Persons with Disability).
Admission Channel: BVP CET (Bharathi Vidyapeeth Pune Common Entrance Test).
After Counseling, if some seats remain vacant, these vacant seats will be made available for eligible candidates, who have qualified CET conducted by the competent authority of any State Government / Central Government like MHT CET, JEE Main etc.
Eligibility for PG Engineering Courses:
The eligibility criteria are specific for each engineering PG courses. Thus, the candidates who wish to take admission in PG courses must check the eligibility for their course of interest and then apply accordingly.
Bharati Vidyapeeth 2019 Fee Structure
- The fees to be paid per annum for the B.Tech. (Engineering) Programme – per annum
|Distribution||Regular Merit Category||Institutional Quota Merit Category||Foreign/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI Merit Category|
|Annual Fees||Rs 1,20,000/-||Rs 2,40,000/-||US $ 5400|
- The Annual fees to be paid per annum for the M.Tech. (Engineering) Programme
Bharati Vidyapeeth Scholarships
The following scholarships are available at College of Engineering Pune of BVU:
|S.No.||Name of Scholarship||Category|
|1||Government of India Scholarship/Freeship||SC/ST/OBC/VJNT/SBC|
|3||GOI / State Govt Minority Scholarship||Baudh/Muslim/Sikh/Jain/Christian|
Apart from these, a few more scholarships are available for the eligible candidates:
- Lila Poonawalla Foundation: Golden Opportunity of Scholarship for Girls
- ONGC Scholarship 2016: Scholarship for Meritorious SC/ST Students
- Indiabulls: Merit scholarships for Minimum of 50% aggregate marks in candidates’ last appeared result.
- Pragati Saksham Scholarship: Scholarship for girls under PRAGATI scheme and scholarship for differently abled students under SAKSHAM scheme implemented by All India Council for Technical Education.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Placements
The placement cell of BVU College of Engineering coordinates the activities like arranging on the Job training, industrial visits and career guidance lectures to students. Below are the few placement statistics over the years at college of engineering of BVU.
- Placement Record (2011-12 to 2017-18)
|Number of Companies Visited||74||76||86||89||116||125||130|
|Number of Students Placed||240||351||459||469||478||495||498|
|Percentage of Students Placed||71%||78.19%||83.12%||81.18%||84.30%||86.16%||86.34%|
|*Maximum Salary Offered.||7.00 LPA||9.00 LPA||10.20 LPA||20.00 LPA||12.00 LPA||17.75 LPA||16.00 LPA|
|*Minimum Salary Offered.||2.80 LPA||3.10 LPA||3.20 LPA||3.20 LPA||3.00 LPA||3.00 LPA||3.00 LPA|
|*Average Salary offered.||4.90 LPA||6.05 LPA||6.70 LPA||11.60 LPA||7.50 LPA||10.37 LPA||9.50 LPA|
|Median Salary offered||3.40 LPA||3.45 LPA||3.5 LPA||3.61 LPA||3.75 LPA||4.0 LPA||4.1 LPA|
- Companies Visited/Visiting for Campus/Off Campus Recruitment for BVUCOEP Students of 2017-18 Batch
|S.NO.||COMPANY||SALARY OFFERED IN LPA|
|2||L & T INFOTECH||3.18|
|18||BLACK & VEATCH||3|
|50||VACO BINARY SYMANTIC||3|
|58||WILLIS TOWER WATSON||16|
|67||CRANE PROCESS TECHNOLOGY||4|
|74||J. P. MORGAN||13|
|76||PACKSOL MACHIN PVT LTD||3|
|87||EXCEL SELLER LAB||3|
|96||ACTUALISE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS||3.15|
|109||LAVA INTERNATIONAL LTD||3.2|
|110||UNIKAIHATSU SOFTWARE PVT. LTD||4|
|119||GE – INDIA||3.5|
|124||THE DAFTARLFG CARES||4|
|130||VALEO INDIA PVT LTD||4.8|
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
PUNE – 411030,
Maharashtra State, India
- Tel: +91-20-24407100
- Fax: +91-20-24321910
- Website: http://bvuniversity.edu.in