BITSAT 2019 Login – BITS Pilani will be conducting the BITS Admission Test (BITSAT) 2019 most probably in the month if May 2019. The BITSAT 2019 Registration will start in the month of December 2018. Candidates who wish to take admission in BITS Pilani and it’s other campuses, have to appear and qualify the entrance test – BITSAT 2019. Now, to appear in the exam candidates have to apply online. To do the same, candidates have to create their BITSAT 2019 Login. All the BITSAT 2019 details and events have to be carried out under the BITSAT Login. These activities include application form fill up, editing the application form, slot booking, downloading admit card, checking result etc. To know more about BITSAT 2019 Login, read below.
BITSAT 2019 Login
BITSAT login is to be created by the aspirants. To create the login candidates have to enter their personal details, and complete the application form. Thereafter, the login credentials will be available to the candidates. However, before knowing more details, here is an overview of the BITSAT 2019 exam.
|BITSAT 2019||Important Dates|
|Application form starts from||2nd week of Dec 2018|
|Deadline to Apply for BITSAT 2019||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Editing in Application Form||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Test Center Allotment||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Reservation of Test date and slot by Candidate||4th week of Mar 2019|
|Issuance of Hall Tickets||2nd week of Apr – 2nd week of May 2019|
|BITSAT Online Test||3rd – 4th week of May 2019|
|Apply for Admission with 12th marks||May-Jun 2019|
|Admit List and Wait List Announcement||3rd week of Jun 2019|
Create Login: Candidates will be able to create their login once the application process starts at bitsadmission.com.
How To Create The BITSAT 2019 Login
To create the BITSAT Login, candidates can follow the steps below:
- Click on the direct link that will be available above on this page as per schedule. In doing so the following window will open:
- Read and understand every point written on the page. Thereafter click the “allow me to apply online link”.
- On clicking the link, the following window will open. To create the login click on the “new registration” button as shown here:
- On clicking the button, the following window will pop:
- Enter your full name, gender, date of birth and email id. On filling all the details, click on the “proceed” button.
- In doing so, your BITSAT login will be created.
- In the next step, you can fill the entire application form. A unique application number will be generated at the end of the process.
- You need to note down the application number for all future correspondence.
Uses Of BITSAT 2019 Login
Candidates have to use the BITSAT Login for all the important activities. The uses of the Login is given below:
- To fill the application form.
- Uploading photograph and signature.
- Making application fee payment.
- Editing the application form.
- Slot booking.
- Downloading the admit card for the BITSAT exam.
- Checking the entrance exam result.
All the above important activities are to be carried out under the BITSAT 2019 Login.
Creation of the BITSAT 2019 is the only way to apply for the BITSAT 2019 exam for admission in Birla Institute Of Technology and Science (BITS) campuses.
Candidates can also visit the BITSAT 2019 Official Website to create the login. The BITSAT official website is bitsadmission.com.
Important Things To Keep Ready Before Starting With BITSAT 2019 Login Creation
Candidates will be needing come important scanned copies to upload and other documents for reference before going ahead with the BITSAT 2019 Login creation. Check the list below and make sure have all the items handy:
- Class 10th marks sheet.
- Class 12th marks sheet.
- Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking details.
- Scanned copy of the photograph.
- Scanned copy of Signature.
The photograph and signature are to be uploaded as specified by the conducting BITS. You may refer to the table below to check the correct specification for it:
|Size||04 KB to 50 KB||01 KB to 30 KB|
Who Is Eligible To Apply For BITSAT 2019?
It is important to know whether or not you are eligible to apply for BITSAT 2019 before creating the login and starting the application process. Below are the important points to remember:
- You must have qualified the class 12th examination, with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as core subjects.
- Your aggregate score in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics should not be less than 75% and marks in each subject should be more than 60%.
- You must have passed the qualifying exam from a recognized Central or State Board.
Now if you fit in all of the above points, start with the creation of BITSAT 2019 Login.