BITSAT 2020 Login – Birla Institute of Technology and Science initiates the generation of the BITSAT 2020 login along with the release of the online application form. BITSAT 2020 Login can be used to fill the application form, download the admit card, for checking the status of the application form and for checking the scores of BITSAT 2020. The login for BITSAT 2020 can be generated at bitsadmission.com. The credentials for BITSAT 2020 are sent to the candidate’s registered e-mail id and contact number. For more information about BITSAT 2020 Login such as its significance, the process to generate the login etc. can be checked from this article.
BITSAT 2020 Login
The login credentials can only get generated after the registration process is over. Until and unless, the candidates do not register themselves on the official website, they cannot move ahead with the other admission process and hence, cannot appear for the examination.
BITSAT 2020 Login: Purpose (An overview)
The purpose of BITSAT 2020 Login is to fill the application form, do the slot booking, download the admit card and check the results. Basically, the login for BITSAT 2020 can be used to move further with the admission process and get everything on time from the official website as everything related to the exam is released online. Here are some key points which can be done with BITSAT 2020 Login.
- Fill the application form
- Check the slots and reserve the dates
- Download the admit card
- Check the result
How to generate BITSAT 2020 Login?
There is a set procedure that candidates have to follow in order to attain the login credentials. Check the steps given below to see what can be down to generate the login for BITSAT 2020.
Step 1: Visit the official website of BITSAT
Step 2: Click on the button ‘Click here to apply online’.
Step 3: A declaration page will get opened, read that carefully and click on ‘Allow me to apply Online’.
Step 4: Then, click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 5: Provide the details like name, gender, date of birth and e-mail id etc.
Step 6: Click on the ‘Proceed’ button to fill the application form
Details to be entered while doing BITSAT 2020 Registration
The eligible candidates might need to enter some of the important details to complete the registration process. The complete list of the details which have to be entered at the registration is given below.
- Candidates’ Name
- Date of Birth
- E-mail id
- Contact Number
- Password of your own choice
- Captcha Code
Uses of BITSAT 2020 Login in Detail
All the registered candidates need the login credentials time and again in order to see the recent updates about the exam. The candidates can check the below given points can be checked to see what can be done by having the login credentials with them.
- Fill the application form– The first step to fill the application form is to complete the registration process. The registration can be done by entering name, date of birth, gender etc. It is only after the registration, the candidates can fill the remaining application form.
- For checking the status of application form– The registered candidates can check the status of their application form by entering their login credentials such as application number, date of birth and gender.
- For doing the slot booking– Candidates can book the slots by logging in onto the slot booking window and entering the logon credentials sent to the registered candidates. The slot booking is done to reserve the dates, time and test centres for the examination. The booking is done as per first-come-first-serve-basis, so make sure the credentials are ready to do the slot booking in less time.
- For downloading the hall ticket– The admit card can only be download after booking the slots. Candidates are required to enter their credentials namely the application number, date of birth, e-mail id and gender. It is only after entering the credentials, candidates will be able to obtain the hall ticket.
- For checking the scores: All the candidates who appeared for the test can check their respective results by entering their login credentials namely the application number and password.
What to do if you forgot your login credentials?
The registered candidates are going to have option of getting their login credentials back in case they have forgotten it or misplaced it. For this too, a few steps given below have to be followed.
- Visit the login window of BITSAT
- Search the application number button and click on that.
- Enter the registered e-mail id, date of birth, gender and registered mobile number.
- Then, click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- As the last step, jot down the application number.
BITS Admission Test is conducted by BITS Pilani to give admission to students in Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) programme. BITSAT is a computer – based examination and takes place at the national level. It is conducted for 3 hours duration and tests the understanding of the students as per various subjects like English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning etc. The selected candidates can take admission in the campuses situated at Goa, Hyderabad, Dubai and Pilani.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science has been estabilished in 1964 with the motto as ‘Knowledge in Supreme Power’. The establishment of the institute hasled to a change in the education providing industry, over the years BITS has gained a number of rankings and awards. Every year around 8000 students passes from the campus. BITS has around 4 campuses including Goa, Hyderabad, Pilani and Dubai.