BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Admit Card – The BVP university releases the CET 2019 B.Tech Admit Card, few days prior to the commencement of the exam. The BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Admit Card or Hall Ticket will be released on its official website bvuniversity.edu.in. The direct link will also be provided on this page, after its release. The Admit Card will not be personally sent by the Bharatiya Vidyapeeth authorities. Candidates will be able to log in by either using their UserID or Email ID and password to retrieve their BVP CET 2019 Admit Card. For further information regarding BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Admit Card, candidates can refer to the information provided on this page.
BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Admit Card
Last year, the BVP CET 2019 was conducted across 11 cities. And a candidate will be allowed to appear for this entrance from the examination center as appearing on their admit cards. No requests regarding the change of venue shall be entertained by the University. Without an authentic BVP CET 2019 admit card, a candidate will be debarred from entering the exam premises. To keep a track of the important events relating to the BVP CET 2019 admit card, candidates can have a look at the table mentioned below.
|BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Admit Card / Hall Ticket||Important Dates|
|Release Date of Admit Card / Hall Ticket||To be Announced|
|Date of Examination||To be Announced|
Download: All the applicants will be able to retrieve their BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Admit Cards from here.
How to Download the BVP 2019 B.Tech Admit Card/ Hall Ticket?
The candidates who have submitted their applications on time will be able to download the BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the examination. All the candidates can follow these steps in the following sequence to get their admit cards on time.
- Click on the link, provided above.
- The candidate will be directly taken to the login portal.
- Fill the mandatory fields like user Id and password.
- Click on the “Login” button to proceed.
- Your BVP 2019 B.Tech Admit Card will now appear on your device’s screen.
- Go through each and every detail printed on it. In case of any difference, contact the admit card issuing body of the BVP University.
- Make sure you take a print out of the Admit Card on an A4 size sheet for carrying it to the center as well as for further process.
BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Admit Card General Instructions
- Candidates need to carry the printout of Admit Card to the exam center. Without it, a candidate won’t be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidates will also require to bring any of the authorized photo ID proofs like Aadhar card/ Pan Card/ Voter’s Id / Passport etc.
- The documents being provided by the candidate must be true in nature i.e they should be original and should be valid as well and not expired.
- Candidate must carry a blue or black ballpoint pen or HB pencil to marks in their response in the OMR sheet.
- Usage of unfair means won’t be entertained in the examination hall. If any candidate caught using unfair means, their examination/ candidature might get canceled.
- Candidates will only be allowed to write their exam roll numbers on the question booklet. Other than that, any response marked on it will lead to the cancellation of the paper.
- Candidate needs to darken up the whole circle and can darken up one circle per question only.
- No Rough work is to be done on the answer sheet, as all of the rough work will be done in the test booklet in the space provided.
After the completion of the application procedure, can fully start focussing on clearing the entrance. And to clear any entrance, it would be mandatory for a candidate to know the exam pattern and the syllabus prescribed for it. Now, the question arises – From where to prepare for this entrance? Don’t worry! We have also designed an important books page in response to this question. Let’s have a quick view of the exam pattern of BVP CET 2019 B.Tech:
- Medium Of Language: English
- Total Number of Questions: 200 Questions
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Question
- Duration of the Exam: 3 Hours
- Marking Scheme: For every correct response, +1 and for every incorrect response, no marks will be deducted.
- Sections Covered: Mathematics and Physics
For all the applicants who will be appearing for this entrance exam, we have specially designed some preparation strategy. Make sure to have a look at it! 🙂
BVP 2019 B.Tech Course Intake
Candidates can have a look at the seats available under their desired B.Tech course from below. From there, can estimate their chances of getting into BVP. Note that, this was last year’s data. In case of addition or reduction in the number of seats this year, the data provided will soon be updated after its official release.
|Course Name||Number of Seats To Be Filled|
|B. Tech. (Computer)||120|
|B. Tech. (Mechanical)||120|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Telecommunication)||120|
|B. Tech. (Electronics)||90|
|B. Tech. (Information Technology)||60|
|B. Tech. (Civil)||60|
|B. Tech. (Electrical)||60|
|B. Tech. (Chemical)||60|
|B. Tech. ( (Production)||60|