The BVP CET B.Tech 2019 Syllabus PDF is available on this page. To prepare for the B.tech entrance test for admission in UG engineering course at Bharati Vidyapeeth (BVP) it is important that candidates follow a syllabus for the same. Thus on this page, we have discussed the syllabus of BVP CET 2019 B.Tech in details. Also, the PDF File of the Syllabus is available for free. Using the syllabus candidates will be able to keep a track of what all im[ortant topics they need to cover. Bharati Vidyapeeth (BVP) has prescribed the syllabus for the entrance test. The syllabus is as per the NCERT syllabus of class 11 and 12. All the questions in the examination will be based on this syllabus. Therefore it is important that the candidates acquire a proper information of the syllabus as well as the exam pattern from this page below.
BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Syllabus
The entrance examination for B.tech admission will contain topics from Mathematics and Physics. The entrance test will consist of one question paper which will be in English. The question paper will consist of total 200 multiple-choice questions. Out of these 200 questions, 100 will be from physics and 100 will be from mathematics.
Below are the topics that will be asked in BVP CET 2019 B.Tech:
BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Syllabus For Mathematics
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Permutations Combinations
- Mathematical Introduction and Binomial Theorem
- Limits & Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Application of Integral
- Boolean Algebra
- Differential equations
- Mathematical Logic
- Plane Coordinate Geometry
- 3D Geometry
- Linear Programming
BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Syllabus For Physics
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Syllabus – PDF File
Below is the PDF File for the above-mentioned syllabus. Candidates can view the same below and can download it from the download button below.
- Know how to prepare for the entrance exam – Click Here
BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Exam Pattern
- The entrance test will consist of one question paper which will be in English.
- The question paper will consist of total 200 multiple-choice questions with four answer options A, B, C and D out which the candidates need to choose one correct option.
- The exam will be conducted for 3 hours.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark and there will be no negative marking.
- The marking scheme of the question paper will be as follows:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
For any doubts or queries, do comment below!