BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Result – After successfully conducting the entrance across 11 cities, Bharatiya Vidyapeeth releases the BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Result online. All the applicants will be able to check their result from the official website i.e bvuniversity.edu.in. Get the direct link on this page as well, after its release. Generally, it is announced by the second week of June, every year. BVP releases separate merit lists for candidates belonging to different categories like regular, foreign, NRI and Person Of Indian Origin categories. The individual scores of each candidate will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit lists. Candidates who have submitted their applications on time will only be able to check their result and the merit lists. To know more information on BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Result, candidates can go through this page.
BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Result
After the successful announcement of the result for all the B.Tech courses, candidates will be called for a counseling round. According to the last year, all those candidates who ranked in the first 5000, only were called for the spot round. Note that, the below table has been provided to keep a track of events relating to the BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Result.
|BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Result||Important Dates|
|Entrance Exam Date||26 May/ 02 Jun 2019*|
|Declaration of Result||08 Jun 2019|
View: Every candidate will be able to view and download their BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Result or scorecards from here.
How to check BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Result?
Candidate can check their BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Result by following these steps in the following manner.
- First of all, click on the official website or the direct link given below the table.
- You will find the “BVP CET 2019 Result” link under the “Updates” heading on the top of the main page. Click that.
- On the next window, you will be redirected to your application login portal.
- You can either choose to log in with your registered email ID or the user ID. Fill in your password and click on the”Sign In” button to proceed.
- Then a new window will be opened, displaying your BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Result on your device’s screen.
- Do save a copy of it after viewing the scorecard. Your BVP CET 2019 B.Tech Result or scorecard will be required for further admission process.
The candidates whose name will appear in the BVP merit list will be called for counseling round. The University invites the selected candidates by sending the counseling and on the spot selection invitation letters at the registered email address. The candidates must be present at the assigned venue of counseling, as per the date specified. Otherwise, the seat will be allotted to the next best candidate.
A candidate, who has been called for this round must be able to furnish all the relevant documents asked for, by the University. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of the candidature. Originals, as well as the two copies of each of these documents, need to be carried on the counseling day. The list of relevant documents that need to be carried are as follows:
- Counseling Invite
- A date of birth proof – 10th Passing Certificate or School or College Leaving Certificate or Domicile Certificate
- A certificate, stating that the candidate has pursued his/her class 11th or 12th in India.
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Gap Year Certificate( if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate(if applicable)
- Medical Fitness or Disability Certificate
- 6 recent passport-size photographs with candidate’s name written on the back side
- An affidavit in the format given in Annexure III (Brochure) signed by the candidate and counter-signed by parent/ guardian
- Fee Payment Receipt
BVP 2019 Fee Structure
The official fee structure has not yet been released by the University, for this year. If any changes, the page will be updated accordingly after its release. Till that time, candidates can have a look at the fee structure of the previous year, from below.
|Regular Merit Category||Rs 1,20,000/-|
|Institutional Quota Merit Category||Rs 2,40,000/-|
|Foreign/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI Merit Category||US $ 5400|
Outstation and Foreign Candidates who wish to make use of the University hostel facility, need to deposit the entire amount of rent for the year as well as the mess charges for the entire academic year at the time of admission only. As the rooms will be provided on the first come first basis, make sure you pay the specified amount at the earliest to avoid the last minute rush. The hostel charges and mode of payment have not yet been released for this year. You will find these details over this page, after its release.