Candidates should appear for BVP CET 2019 by initially filling up the online application form. This is the initial and the most crucial step in order to get admission into a well-recognized institute like Bharatiya Vidyapeeth for its M.Tech Admissions. For BVP Common Entrance Test (CET) 2019, candidates need to pay the specified online entrance test fee, using any of the mentioned payment modes. The entrance test fee once paid, won’t be refunded under any circumstances. For more such details regarding BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Application Form, candidates need to check out this page.
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Application Form
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Application Form starts accepting the online applications in the month of June, every year. Except for the entrance test and counseling rounds, every other step is fully online. Candidates applying online in the stipulated time period are only considered eligible for the other admission steps. Below a schedule has been drawn out to provide the candidates with some idea regarding the important dates
|Online Application Starts||1st week of Jan 2019|
|Last date to Apply||4th week of May 2019|
Apply Online: BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Application Form will be available bvuniversity.edu.in
How to Apply for BVP CET 2019 M.Tech
Applications for the BVP CET 2019 M.Tech will be accepted through only online mode. Candidates need to follow these steps in order to apply online
- Firstly, candidates need to register themselves through the official website. Registering would require the candidate to fill in the necessary details asked by the authorities.
- After successfully registering with BVP for M.tech Admissions, one will be able to login in via their registered email and passcode from the next time.
- Candidates need to then pay an application fee, through either debit card/ credit card or net banking. For future reference, it is recommended one must save the payment receipt.
- The next step will be to upload the signature and photograph of the specified measurement.
- Fill in your other details like the personal details, education-related details etc. in the BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Application Form.
- Make sure, you fill in all the mandatory fields. Otherwise, the BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Application Form won’t be successfully submitted.
- Lastly, a message will pop up in the window saying the application process has been submitted successfully and finally, you can log out of the account.
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Application Form Fee
Once the candidate has successfully registered with BVP, he/she needs to pay an application form fee for the CET. Candidates can go for either debit card/ credit card/ net banking modes of payment. Also, one must check the application form fee from the official site before paying. Usually, it ranges somewhere around 1000-2000.
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech General Instructions
- The applicant may kindly note that mere appearance in the BVP CET 2019 M.Tech and inclusion of name in the merit list does not confer any direct rights to secure admission to the programme offered by the institute.
- The selection and admission to the programme are subject to fulfilling the admission criteria, eligibility, any such criteria as may be prescribed by the University and availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of counselling.
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered.
- Candidates who remain absent for the entrance test will forfeit their entrance test fee.
- Under no circumstance, a change in examination center once selected by the candidate will be allowed.
- Candidates MUST bring the following documents to the test center –
(a) A photocopy of Admit Card
(b) One of the following listed authorized photo IDs for verification purposes -Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport. This Id should be original and non-expired.
- The candidate’s name on the photo id must match with the name as shown on the BVP CET M.Tech Admit card.
- Candidate reporting to test center without the above stated important documents shall be prohibited to appear for the entrance test.