Bharatiya Vidyapeeth releases its result for its various M.Tech courses online at their official website bvuniversity.edu.in as well as in the college website bvucoepune.edu.in around the first week of July 2019. Candidates can view their results by filling up the mandatory fields like name and examination roll number. It will also be displayed at Bharatiya Vidyapeeth Pune campus. On the basis of the ranks/marks secured by the candidates, they’ll further be called for counselling rounds. For more such BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Result related information, candidates can follow this page.
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Result
After the BVP CET 2019 M.Tech is held successfully, authorities start releasing merit lists, one by one. These merit lists are prepared on the basis of the marks scored by each applicant. The higher the marks, the more initial rank one holds. Having a good rank doesn’t ultimately mean ensuring a seat to oneself. Candidates need to make it to the counseling round, in order to assure oneself a seat in Bharatiya Vidyapeeth M.Tech Admissions 2019.
|BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Result Event||Date|
|BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Result||First week of Jul 2019|
|BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Exam Date||Third week of Jun 2019|
Result: Candidates can view their BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Result at bvuniversity.edu.in
How to Check BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Result?
Candidates eagerly waiting after appearing for BVP CET 2019 M.Tech for the results to be out soon. And once it gets announced, candidates keep searching for the steps how to check the result of BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Admissions. Below, have we listed the steps to ease it out for you!
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided.
- You can opt for either User ID or Email ID to login with from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the User Id and Password, alotted to you at the time of registration.
- And finally, click on the “sign in” button.
- Your page will be directed to the result page, from there you can view and download your BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Result.
Next Step After The BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Result
After the BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Results are announced, the university prepares the merit lists for candidates belonging to various categories, who have appeared for BVP CET (M.TECH.) -2019 based on the total marks obtained by them. For each course, university releases a different merit list. One can view these merit list through the official or college website and also can visit the Pune campus for the same. Invitations will be mailed to the selected candidates to appear in the counseling round. One counseling round consists of more than 50 selected candidates. If any vacant seats, more candidates as per their ranking and as per the number of vacant seats will be successively called for counseling rounds.
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Seat Intake
Below, we have mentioned the seat intake for various courses, as per the previous year’s information. Also, these seats have been further divided, according to the various categories- open 10, SC/ST 03 and sponsored 05 seats. This seat division has been done by AICTE(All India Council of Technical Education).
- M. Tech. (Civil-Hydraulics) – 18 seats
- M. Tech. (Computer)- 18 seats
- M. Tech. (Chemical)- 18 seats
- M. Tech. (Electrical – Power Systems)- 18 seats
- M. Tech. (Electronics-VLSI Design)- 18 seats
- M. Tech. (Mechanical – CAD – CAM)- 18 seats
- M. Tech. (Information Technology)- 18 seats
- M.Tech. (Nanotechnology)- 18 seats