Bharatiya Vidyapeeth is one of the most prestigious deemed institutions. It has designed its own entrance test for various UG and PG courses to fill the seats. For its M.Tech Admissions, it conducts BVP CET 2019 M.Tech. The BVP Common Entrance Test is offline, in which multiple choice question. Applications for the BVP CET 2019 M.Tech are to be filled online. Usually, Bharatiya Vidyapeeth conducts BVP CET M.Tech in the months June or July. The dates for BVP CET 2019 M.Tech exam are yet to be announced. Candidates will be able to find all the relevant information relating to the entrance on this page. Keep Scrolling!
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech
BVP CET 2019 has been designed to invite the meritorious students to join the M.Tech engineering course at Bharatiya Vidyapeeth. BVP CET 2019 M.Tech will be held across its various test centres of New Delhi, Pune, and Mumbai. It will be a 3-hour entrance examination, in which the already registered candidates can only apply for. Candidates can have a look at the schedule, showcasing different events and dates, relating to the entrance examination.
|BVP CET 2019 M.Tech||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Last date to Apply||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Result Date||1st week of Jul 2019|
|Counseling Date||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|College Starts||3rd week of Jul 2019|
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Syllabus
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Syllabus is different for different courses be it Civil (Hydraulic Course) or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Certain important topics have been listed from which questions come for BVP CET 2019 M.Tech
- For M.TECH. CIVIL (HYDRAULICS) COURSE, candidates need to pay attention to certain topics like engineering mathematics, structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, water resource engineering, environmental engineering, and transportation engineering.
- For ET (M.TECH.), FOR M.TECH. (COMPUTER) / M.TECH. (I.T.) COURSE, candidates need to surely prepare basic mathematics, theory of computation, computer hardware, computer organization, programming, and data structure, language processors, operating systems, database systems: file organization techniques.
- For ET (M.TECH.) FOR M.TECH. (CHEMICAL) COURSE, candidates need to start preparing these important topics- engineering mathematics, ordinary differential equations, complex analysis, probability, and statistics, process calculations and thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and mechanical operations, heat transfer, mass transfer, chemical reaction engineering, instrumentation and process control, plant design and economics, chemical technology.
- For M.TECH. (ELECTRICAL – POWER SYSTEMS) COURSE, candidates need to prepare electrical circuits & fields ,electrical machines, power systems, control systems ,electrical & electronic measurement ,analog & digital electronics,power electronics & electric drives.
- For M.TECH. (ELECTRONICS – VLSI DESIGN) COURSE, candidates need to go through network, electronic drive, analog circuits, signals, and systems, control systems, communications, electromagnetics.
- For M.TECH. (MECHANICAL-CAD/CAM) COURSE, candidates must prepare engineering mathematics, applied mechanics & designs, manufacturing & industrial engineering related topics.
- For ET (M.TECH. NANOTECHNOLOGY), candidates should prepare linear algebra, calculus, vector calculus, differential equations, numerical methods, probability & statistics, physics, chemistry, biology, programming in C, engineering mechanics, strength of materials, material science, applications and processing of materials and metrology & inspection.
Check the full list of the detailed syllabus – Click Here.
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Exam Pattern
Candidates wishful of taking admission into Bharatiya Vidyapeeth M.Tech courses must appear for BVP Common Entrance Test 2019 M.Tech. The entrance test consists of one question paper at the CET(M.TECH.)-2019 each for respective branches/courses. The details about the exam pattern of BVP CET 2019 M.Tech exam are as follows:
Language: The exam will be set in the English language.
Number of Questions: The question paper will contain 100 multiple choice objective-type questions with one correct choice.
Duration: Candidates will get 3 hours to attempt the exam.
Marking Scheme: Each question will carry one mark. Hence, total marks in the exam will be 100. There are no negative points for the wrong answers or unattempted questions.
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Preparation Tips
As candidates have a plethora of time to prepare for BVP CET 2019 M.Tech, one must use this time fruitfully. Start with clarifying all your doubts regarding your senior secondary science and maths subjects and then moving on to your B.Tech level important topics. Make sure you study all the important topics mentioned, as every topic is nearly having the same weightage.
Moreover, you can’t actually know what could be asked at the entrance, you can just have an idea of it. Focus on the different topics for different courses like Engineering and Basic Mathematics, Applied Mechanics, and Designs etc. Make sure you are able to time it accordingly, otherwise you’ll miss out on attempting some questions. Although, it is an objective type entrance still speed and accuracy is a much-needed key to cracking the BVP CET 2019 M.Tech. Also, the candidates needn’t worry that much about the difficulty level, as it is not a JEE level entrance. Just stay focused and nail it! Read more…
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Eligibility criteria
Before filling the BVP CET 2019 M.Tech, candidates need to go through the eligibility criteria for their desired stream. Candidates applying against fulfilling any eligibility clause will lead to their application being disqualified. Common eligibility requirements for admission to various M. Tech. Courses:
- Candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to various M.Tech courses will be only allowed to appear for BVP CET M.Tech 2019 and will be given admission for the same.
- Candidates need to have a mandatory graduation degree in the specific field, the one has applied for. As the qualifying examination is considered, the candidate should have scored at least 50 % marks and 45% marks to candidates belonging to reserved category.
Specific course wise eligibility has been listed below. Candidates need to go through these criteria, before applying.
- For M.Tech Civil Hydraulics– Candidates must possess a bachelor degree in engineering or technology in any of these mentioned domains – civil, environmental, construction, water resources or construction or an equivalent degree from AICTE/ AMIE approved institute.
- For M.Tech IT/Computer– Candidates ought to possess an equivalent bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology in the IT or Computer domain with valid GATE score.
- For M.Tech Chemical – Candidates appearing for M.Tech( chemical) must have a bachelor’s degree in Chemical engineering with a sound GATE score.
- For M.Tech Electrical-Power Systems – Candidate must have a minimum graduation degree Electrical Engineering or should have a GATE score.
- For Electronics-VLSI Design – B.E./B.Tech degree in Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications, Industrial Electronics or a valid GATE score is a must.
- For M.Tech. Mechanical-CAD-CAM – Having a graduation degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production or a GATE score is mandatory.
- M.Tech. Nano-Technology– Minimum graduation degree in any engineering discipline or a valid GATE score is required.
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Application Form
To appear for the BVP CET(M.TECH) 2019, candidates are required to firstly, fill the online application form and submit it, along with the application fee. All M.Tech courses application form will be available on the official website –bvuniversity.edu.in.
All candidates need to apply before the last date. Prior to filling up the application form, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria. As per last year’s records, the test fee was Rs 1700 which could be paid by any of the following modes – debit card/credit card/ net banking. Candidates are advised to save a copy of their application form as a future reference.
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Admit Card
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Admit Card, is like a test permit which allows a candidate to sit for BVP M.Tech 2019. Without it, candidates wouldn’t be allowed to sit for the exam. It will be released immediately after the candidate has done with the application procedure and has submitted the fee. BVP CET 2019 M.Tech would contain some personal details, along with all the exam- related details. Candidates, please note that admit cards won’t be parcelled to your address individually, rather one needs to download it from the login portal. Make sure, you bring two copies of it to the examination hall, in case one gets misplaced.
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Answer Key
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Answer Key will be published on the official website. Candidates need to login in order to check the correct answers. Candidates can compare their answers with the answers marked on the OMR answer key, that ways they can actually end up calculating their expected score. BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Answer Key is released differently for different sets. Candidates can file objections to the answer key before the specified time if the university provides the provision for the same. BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Answer Key is generally released in the last week of June 2019. Candidates need to keep a check on this page for the link of answer key.
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Result
In order to view their BVP CET (M.TECH.) – 2019 result candidates need to login to their registration portal. One by one, the merit lists are released by the authorities. These merit lists are prepared on the basis of the entrance score got by each student. The result is usually released online in the first week of July. The merit list of CET (M.TECH.) -2019 entrance test will be also be displayed at the Bharati Vidyapeeth Campus(Deemed to be University), Pune. The step after BVP CET (M.TECH.) – 2019 Result is that of Counseling.
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Counseling
After the declaration of the BVP CET 2019 Results, candidates will be invited to appear for counselling and spot selection rounds as per the merit lists published by the BVP exam conducting body. Candidates who have made it to the merit lists will be called in a group. Selected candidates will get the invitation for the counselling rounds through the email ids, they had provided at the time of filling the application form. Candidates should reach the counselling venue at the allotted time and date. Any requests regarding the postponement of the allotted date and time slot wouldn’t be entertained by the authorities.
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Admission Procedure
Firstly, a candidate seeking admission to any of the M.Tech courses must fulfil the eligibility criteria specified by the authorities. The candidate should have appeared for the BVP CET 2019 M.Tech on the designated time slot and examination centre. The merit of candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
- GATE qualified candidates will be given the primary preference.
- If this equals then, it is determined on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in B.E. / B.Tech. examination.
- If the above preference even comes to equal, then grand total marks at 12th Std. Examination is taken into consideration.
- In case of a tie at this level, random selection of candidate done with the help of computer will be carried out.
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Examination Center
For BVP CET 2019 M.Tech, candidates can choose their examination centre from the list of examination centre provided. Candidates can choose their desired city as exam centre while filling up the application form online. Note that, examination centre once selected can’t be changed later. Candidates are suggested to reach the allotted examination centre 30 minutes prior to the exam time. According to last year data, BVP CET M.Tech was held across three examination centres, namely
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Seat Intake
According to last year, BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Seat Intake was as follows:
|Name Of The Course||Seats|
|M. Tech. (Civil-Hydraulics)||18|
|M. Tech. (Computer)||18|
|M. Tech. (Chemical)||18|
|M. Tech. (Electrical – Power Systems)||18|
|M. Tech. (Electronics-VLSI Design)||18|
|M. Tech. (Mechanical – CAD-CAM)||18|
|M. Tech. (Information Technology)||18|
|M. Tech. (Nanotechnology)||18|
These seats are further divided into three more categories – open( consisting 10 seats), sponsored( consisting 05 seats) and SC/ST(consisting 3 seats).
BVP CET 2019 M.Tech Fee Structure
Candidates can have a look at the fee structure of the previous year. They will be able to get an idea of how much do they need to pay in order to get a seat in engineering BVP CET 2019 M.Tech courses.
|Course||With GATE score||Without GATE score||Sponsored Candidates||NRI/ Merit Candidates|
|M.Tech.Civil||50,000||1,00,000||1,20,000||US $ 3800|
|M.Tech.Chemical||50,000||1,00,000||1,20,000||US $ 3800|
|M.Tech Computer||50,000||1,00,000||1,20,000||US $ 3800|
|M.Tech Electronics||50,000||1,00,000||1,20,000||US $ 3800|
|M.Tech.Electrical||50,000||1,00,000||1,20,000||US $ 3800|
|M.Tech IT||50,000||1,00,000||1,20,000||US $ 3800|
|M.Tech Mechanical||50,000||1,00,000||1,20,000||US $ 3800|
Official website: bvuniversity.edu.in