The admission process to various NITs of the Nation through Centralized Counselling for M.Tech. / M.Arch./ M.Plan. admissions (CCMT) 2018 will start with the online registration process which is now going on. The candidates will have to visit the official website of CCMT which is, ccmt.nic.in and register themselves. CCMT 2018 Registration will only be applicable to the candidates who will have a valid GATE score of 2016/2017/2018. The GATE 2018 Results was announced on March 17, 2018. Read below to get all the details of CCMT 2018 Registration.
CCMT 2018 Registration
Candidates who will register for CCMT 2018, will get a chance to take admission in NITS and CFTIs of the nation. The dates of the registration process have now bee announced and the same is provided in the table below. Thus you must keep a regular track of all the dates on this page.
|Availability of online Application form/Registration||03 April 2018|
|Start date of online choice filling||03 Apr 2018|
|Last date of online registration and fee payment||08 May 2018|
Register Online: Click Here to Register for CCMT 2018.
Official Website: www.ccmt.nic.in
How to Register Online?
The CCMT 2018 Registration will be available online only. Candidates will have to visit the official website on the scheduled date and get themselves registered for CCMT 2018. We advise you to start with the registration as soon as it opens so as to avoid any last minute rush. Below are the detailed steps on how you can Register for CCMT 2018.
- Visit the official website ccmt.nic.in, or click on the direct link provided above.
- The first time registering candidates will have to click on ‘New Candidate Registration’. Keep the GATE examination details handy before starting.
3. In the next step, you have to fill your GATE Information, as per your GATE Scorecard.
4. In the next step, you will have to fill up the Qualifying degree details, that includes passing status, year of passing, degree and discipline name. And then there will be a section where you have to fill up your bank details and upload your GATE Scorecard. Next, you can choose your CCMT 2018 Login details like password and security options as shown in the image below:
5. On the next step, you will be able to view the available choices of Institutes and programmes based on your GATE Score and eligibility. Fill your choice in order of your preference. You can fill as many choices as you want.
6. Next, you have to pay the registration fees.
7. Lastly, take the printout of the Registration form.
CCMT 2018 Registration Fees
The Registration fee for CCMT 2018 is given below for different categories:
- For Open Category (OC)/Other Backward Classes (OB) with valid Non-Creamy layer certificate: Rs. 2200/-
- For SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 1700/-
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be submitted through online or offline available medium. The exact medium to apply will be available here as per the official announcement.
- You can edit your choices as many times as possible before the last date.
- By logging in with your credentials you can alter your personal details, institute and programme choices as many times you want from the available choices.
- Make sure the choices are locked before the last date. You can not unlock your choices once they are finally locked.
- If a candidate does not fill even a single choice before the last date of registration, she/he will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
- The Registration Form must be preserved until the end of the admission process, as you will have to produce it at various steps during the course of the admission.
Post CCMT 2018 Registration
After the CCMT 2018 Registration is complete, candidates will be allotted seats. The seat allotment will be available on the official website as per the schedule. The candidates who will be allotted the seats will have to report to the Reporting Centres (RCs). The reporting centres will be also mentioned on the official website. The reporting Centres will be among the Participating Institutes only.