The CG PET 2018 Application Form will be available online at www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in from March 15, 2018, onwards. Candidates who are willing to take admission in the engineering courses in the state of Chhattisgarh will have to qualify CG PET 2018. To start with it is important you fill the application form without any error.
To fill the application form the candidates will have to make sure they fill correct information in each stage and then proceed ahead. Know the important details, steps to apply, application fees, documents required for CG PET 2018 Application Form fillup from this page below. Also, know the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
CG PET 2018 Application Form
The CG PET 2018 Application form will have to be submitted before the last date along with the application fees. Note the important dates from the table below and make sure you start applying early.
|Start of Online Application Process||15 Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application||05 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Candidates will be able to apply online at www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
Are you eligible for CG PET 2018
To know whether or not you are eligible for the CG PET 2018 Exam, read the below points. Only if you fulfil the below mention criteria you can proceed ahead with the application process.
Age Limit: You must not be more than 30 years of age as on July 1, 2018.
- You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Maths, Physics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical vocational courses as optional subjects. For B.Tech. Biotechnology, you should have studied Biology instead of Maths in their 10+2.
- You must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in each of the subjects in their Class 10+2 or equivalent.
- Reserved category aspirants from Chhattisgarh should have secured a minimum of 40% in their Class 10+2.
Domicile Requirements: Residents of Chhattisgarh as well as other states can apply for the test. In case of Chhattisgarh domicile, you will have to produce the proof for the same.
Applying for CG PET 2018
Before you start filling the CG PET 2018 Application Form, you will be needing the following scanned documents:
- Scanned copy of Passport sized coloured photo
- Scanned copy of signature on a white background
- Scanned Thumb Impression
Below are the details of the above-mentioned documents that are to be uploaded.
How to apply for CG PET 2018
Now, with the scanned documents handy, let us proceed with the CG PET 2018 Application Form filling process. Below are the steps that must be followed to fill up the CG PET 2018 Application Form.
Step 1: Register and form filling for CG PET
To begin with, aspirants need to register for CG PET 2018. After successful registration, aspirants need to fill CG PET 2018 Application Form with the required details. The candidates will have to choose the following:
- Are you a citizen of India: Yes or NO
- Exam Applied for: Choose PET for engineering
- Fill the details on the application form: The following details will have to be filled by the candidates in the application form.
- Name of the Candidate- as mentioned in class 10 documents
- Name of Parents- as mentioned in class 10 documents
- Date of Birth- as mentioned in class 10 documents
- Class 10 roll number- Check properly before entering
- Gender- as mentioned in class 10 documents
- Category- if belonging to any reserved category
- CG Domicile- if applicable
- Class- Freedom Fighter, Ex-servicemen etc.
- Physically Handicapped- if applicable
Step 2: Uploading of photograph and signature
The second step is to upload your photograph and signature in the required format and dimensions as mentioned in the image above.
Step 3: Application fee payment
After you fill up the application form details as mentioned in the above steps click on the payment option. A new window will open which will have the registration number. Do note it down correctly.
Below is the category wise application fee that has to be submitted.
The mode of application fee payment: Online and through Bank Challan.
The application form will not be considered as submitted until the fee payment is successful. Thus make sure you submit the fees as per the deadline. You do not have to send the application fee via post or any other medium. Only online submission will be accepted.
Step 4: Take the printout of the confirmation page
Once the payment for CG PET 2018 Application Form is made, a confirmation page will appear. take a printout of the same for further references.
CG PET 2018 Application Form Status
After the submission is done, you can track your application form status by logging in with your registration id and Date of Birth. You can check whether your CG PET 2018 Application Form was submitted without any error or not and also the status of the fee payment. Other details and important documents like admit card and result will be accessed in the same way which is, by logging in using the registration id and Date of Birth. Thus make sure you keep the registration id safe.
CG PET 2018 Admit Card
What after you have filled up the CG PET 2018 Application Form. The next step will be download the most important document of for the CG PET 2018 Exam. Candidates whose application form will be successfully submitted will be able to download their CG PET 2018 Admit Card from the official website. The admit card must be downloaded before the last date. It will contain the details of the examination venue, roll number and examination schedule. Thus track the important dates and other important instructions about the CG PET 2018 Admit Card here.